[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone used to have a friend who then became a Chad or Brad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Did anyone used to have a friend who then became a Chad or Brad?

I had a friend in school who I played WoW with every day. Probably 14 hours a day on weekends. He was just a nerd like me, but he got the grades for university and I didn't.

When I next saw him he was so completely different I didn't recognise him. He was onto his second gf, had a man bun and beard and even his voice was different. He was like a grown man but I was still a boy.
>>
>>29589865
I had a friend in 6th grade who was a fag like me but he hit puberty early like in 8th grade.
So he started working out, joined jrotc and got fit. Even got a few gfs and left the school.
Years later we hang out occasionally, but he's not the same. I feel happy for him though, I mean he got his shit together while I just kinda stayed faggy.
>>
Yeah my best friend. We used to play CS and WoW in high school and be nerds together then he moved across the country from me. I still fly out to visit him at times but we're not really equals at all. In the time he's been gone I've pretty much spent all my time hopping from one game to the next, I've never even had a job or fucked a girl but he's multiple girlfriends, gone through the party life, a ton of jobs and is now married and had his first child recently. I'm still at home. As a matter of fact I was thinking of firing up some AoE II.
>>
>>29589865
All three of my childhood friends became popular drug addicts. One was a hacker, the other made Flash cartoons, and the third played guitar.
I became one, too
>>
>>29589999
>>29590001
I used to have two really good friends. Things really started to fall apart between us after they both missed quints by 1, but after I got off this shitty board and went outside I felt a lot better about it
>>
File: 1413789623022.jpg (153 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1413789623022.jpg
153 KB, 600x338
>>29590734
I know how that goes.
>>
>>29590001

where at? GMT time zone here

you sound as big a 'loser' as i am, would u want to play game together? :(
>>
File: dubsnigger.jpg (56 KB, 568x525) Image search: [Google]
dubsnigger.jpg
56 KB, 568x525
>>29590734
Well, one of them got quads at least
>>
>>29590554
What's a "popular" drug addict? Are they popular or just addicted to popular i.e. common drugs. You know what, don't reply to this - I'm probably overthinking it. I hope your friend makes quality Flash cartoons though; I love the things.
>>
>>29589865
i wish i could grow a beard to hide my weak jawline
>>
>>29589865
>had a man bun and beard
>He was like a grown man

he is hipster faggit not a man
>>
Manbuns and beards are mad gay desu

t. I have a manbun only because I don't want to cut it, but I am tired of my hair being in my fucking face constantly at a job where I am in 95F+ weather constantly. I am shaving the beard as soon as I have some free time.
>>
>Virgin NEET fried
>400+ animes watched, lolicon and HS drop out
>Moved out of town and got a job
>Has a gf of 2 years and is expecting a kid
I miss the old him, sharing doujins and watching moe shit together, but I am proud of him.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.