[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HALP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: singaporeguy.png (149 KB, 616x387) Image search: [Google]
singaporeguy.png
149 KB, 616x387
I haven't been updating about my story for the past 6 months since I got back with her because so much has happened since. Basically, I flew over to Thailand to see her in December after her ex made problems for her. I'll just try to explain the story as clear as possible.

She left her ex in mid November last year and she lived with him for around one and a half month from October to mid November. She left him because she found out that he's crazy and she can't live with him. Whenever they have a fight or an argument, he would break everything around him. Apparantely, he's even more crazy than me. And he is actually really crazy, he has anger management issues and he has to take medication to calm down. So on one morning when he left for work, she left his house and never came back. He started calling her and tried to find her but he couldn't.

Then, she told him that she is very tired of fighting with him and because of what happened in her home, (her house burnt down and her grandmother died in the fire), she is going to go back to prostitution that night. Therefore, he told her that she will not go back and he warned her to watch what what he would do to her. Thus, he went to the police station, bribed the police and made a false police report that she stole his gun and 400,000 baht ($16,000) from his house. The police were looking everywhere for her and she "surrendered" at the police station because she had to fly back to her country anyway, and she would have been stopped at the airport because she's on the watch list. The police confiscated her passport and told her to pay up 20,000 baht ($800) and a return ticket to her country if she wants her passport back, or she would be black-listed for 5 years and thrown into jail.
>>
That's how I came back into her life. I flew back to Thailand in December to save her. I paid off the police and gave her a sum of money around $3,000 for her to go back to her country and some money for her family. Basically I solved all her problems she had at that time. So for 3 weeks, she stayed in her country and I went back to my country. I was supposed to visit her in her country in February this year and she texted me on Christmas eve to come in March instead. I asked her why and she said she's going to China and she told me not to ask her why.

Obviously I know the reason why she wanted to go to China and I was extremely upset and devastated because I can't let her go back to her old life. I persuaded her to be a webcam model instead and I can help her to set up everything and she can start the work rightaway in Thailand, because webcam modelling, even though isn't the kind of thing I want my girlfriend to do, at least it's better than doing the real sex. She agreed to this arrangement and I arranged for her to come back to Thailand in early January and that's how we started our life together for 3 months in Thailand. Of course, I sent her a lot of money so she can leave some money with her mum and to fly her back to Thailand. I wasn't happy with how she emotionally blackmailed me into giving her money or else she would go to China for prostitution. That's how we always fight and argued when we were in Thailand.
>>
You sound like a retard and I'm of the opinion that you have only yourself to blame.
>>
We reunited in Thailand and on the first day, she refused to do the webcam modelling because she didn't know she had to strip and do all those disgusting acts and she said she would rather do the real sex than this. I couldn't understand why she would think like this and we fought over this. I accused her of lying to me and using me to come back to Thailand and because I feared she would go back to prostitution, I took up a bank loan of $14,000. I lost my job and I neglected my business because of her. That's how my business failed and I'm in debt now because, I took up a $6,000 bank loan back in December to help with her her problems and including this additional $14,000 loan in January, I owe my bank $20,000 now. After staying with her, I realized how fast she spend my money like water.
>>
>>29589567
Dude what the fuck

She doesn't give a shit about you, you know that right? She wants the money that's fucking it. She doesn't even fucking respect you. I gurentee if she met a guy with deeper pockets that seemed more gullible she would forget you in a jiffy.

I love in Vietnam now. I have lived in bkk before. I work in f&b management for a resort chain. I know these girls you talk about. I'm not a fucking pushover though. I use them for sex and pay what that sex was worth nothing more. I know these girls. I know exactly the kind of girl this chick is. While you were away she has been going on dates and gettig cash from any cute Westerner that contacts her on fb or zalo or wechat.

Just cut contact with this girl dude.

She is from a different world than you. Raised in a household where parents taught her to always think for herself first and take whatever she can get as it's the only way she will move up in the world.
>>
>>29589606
This, OP is a retarded, failed normie and nobody should give him any advice (especially considering this is /r9k/ and not fucking /adv/).

>>29589732
Here's looking at you, fuckstick.
>>
>>29589759
>Here's looking at you, fuckstick.

What did he mean by this?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.