[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Lee or Neji more of a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 4794304-8924944169-Narut.jpg (408 KB, 862x1280) Image search: [Google]
4794304-8924944169-Narut.jpg
408 KB, 862x1280
Was Lee or Neji more of a robot?
>>
>>29589532
probs neji, since lee actually tries to improve himself
>>
>>29589532
>choji
>>
>>29589532
Shino is an autistic robot
Sai is aspie robot
Garra is "Realy nice guy that got treated like shit in his childhood and committed mass shooting" robot
Plenty more minor characters that i cant remember
>>
>>29590941
Lee is kind of a normie, the realy annoying type that try's to be you're friend cus he feels sorry for you and does it in a realy condescending "look how nice i am" way
Neji is chad
>>
The ultimate robot is Obito.

He got cucked when he was a little kid and ended up almost destroying the world over a woman.

100% pure cuck.
>>
Neji is more of a robot.
>everything set up for his success
>naturally extremely talented but unsure of himself
>results in laziness and anger

Lee is one of those kids who shouts "put me in coach!" all the fucking time
>>
>>29589532
Lee literally was introduced to the series with "PLZ B MY GF"

Literally. Look it up.
>>
>>29591122
>robot
>naturally extremely talented

Kill yourself.

also Neji is none of those things, what the fuck? He has a goddamn seal on his forehead as he's part of a subservient branch family. He's far from unsure of himself, its just that he places everything up to fate. Anger I can agree with, but he's definitely not lazy. He learned that damn spinning move by himself.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.