[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminist woman refuses to date feminist men https://www.theg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Shark.jpg (410 KB, 1060x1600) Image search: [Google]
Shark.jpg
410 KB, 1060x1600
Feminist woman refuses to date feminist men
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/19/why-i-wont-date-another-male-feminist
>>
nu males BTFO
>>
>>29589353
scanned it. Shes saying she doesn't want someone who puts her on a pedestal and makes her feel uncomfortable or is "nice guy" just to sleep with her.
>>
Imagine if there was a race of water beings and from time to time they came to shore and dragged us under so they could oggle and take pictures of us. Imagine being pulled under without the opportunity to get a good breath for a minute. It would be terrifying. Dude should have left that shark alone.
>>
>>29589353
tldr; woman feminist won't go out with male feminist because he would be male and she doesn't agree with the fact that men can be feminists...
>>
>>29589353
It's funny, they want a guy that's aggressive but every boy is taught not to be aggressive.
>>
>>29589353
>The Guardian
Pastebin the article please
>>
>>29589397
save da earf
>>
>>29589397
Fish can't feel pain
>>
Good for her. At least this one admits it unlike the vast majority of women, who claim they want an equal partnership with a feminist guy but really just want a dominant alpha male.
>>
>>29589423
Women like to be the dominant one in relationships, but still have their alpha boyfriends do everything for them
>>
>>29589465
No, she still claims that he wants to date a man who behaves like a feminist man, but from the point he declares that he's a male feminist she will just assume he's being disingenuous because he wants to fuck her.
>>
File: 1465980129287.jpg (109 KB, 638x804) Image search: [Google]
1465980129287.jpg
109 KB, 638x804
Poor betamax
>>
>>29589353
noone seems to get the point of the article, she wants a man who acts feminist but doesn't label himself as one and doesn't make a big deal out of it
>>
>>29589397
If it is any consolation, that baby shark is probably already dead, and thus beyond feeling any fear or pain.
>>
>>29589353
While reading this I'm struck with the thought that this woman is lets her anxiety feed into paranoia.

She is not mentally sound.
>>
>>29589560
>She is not mentally sound.
Most women (and men for that matter) who identify as feminists aren't
>>
>>29589446
heh heh stupid hippies don't want to ruin their home, what a bunch of fags
>>
>You're a feminist? Oh sorry, i can't date you because know you're lying
But i'm glad that she's weeding out all those fake feminists in one big fell swoop.
>>
>>29589491
I thought it was woman's nature to be dominated in a relationship with an alpha?
>>
I'm pretty sure that being a feminist man is just as impossible as being a German nazi jew, but what the fuck do I know.
>>
>>29589627
yeah when it comes to sex
>>
>current year no. 2016
>linking clickbait
>>
>>29589642
there's two types of feminism:

first type is for women to be equal in the world, plain and simple
the second, more common type is for women to get their way in absolutely everything
>>
>>29589353

So a feminist wants to be dominated and degraded by a 10/10 Chad Thundercock, then later on abuse beta and omega males, and then go on her little blog and talk about how "SOCIETY" is "oppressing" her?

Oh my god. What a shocker. Like that doesn't happen ever fucking millisecond in western society.
>>
>>29589427
I've dated 3 feminists and EVERY single time they want me to dominate them in bed while being okay with their dillusional fears of the patriarchy. I found the perfect mode is my natural mode. Listen to them prattle and not give a fuck about their opinions. They don't ask if I agree. I'll offer counter points when their logic is exceptionally poor. I change the topic and we go about our time together.

What I've found is that these women have clung to this cult of feminism because they have anxiety disorders and feel that belonging to a group of banshees will make their inner self more adept at handling the stresses of conforming to the worlds expectations. They need to conform and the idea that they won't be good at it scares the fuck out of them. That's why so many fatties and uggos join the cult. They know they aren't as desirable and can't conform easily to -relationship-babies-. So they join a cult that says you can be as ugly as you want, as unvirtuous as you want, as sloppy and unmannered as you want and you'll still have a group that you conform to "And everyone else should except you too!!! *banshee screech*"

Many don't think they'll be good wives or mothers. So they join the cult that tells them they are perfect without any effort. These feminists are mentally weak humans who seek excuse for their feared normative dysfunction. "If I fear I will not suceed then I will destroy the idea of that kind of sucess."

Pussy ass bitches. But they love being dominated. Those were strange relationships.
>>
>>29589598
get off my board water nigger, no sharks allowed
>>
>>29589807
milo kekannapoulis
>>
>>29589615
Basically another example of woman having all the power in the dating world. Kind of ironic as she mentions feminism as a way for men to examine their privileges in the world.
>>
>>29589798
>dating women
>dating feminists

Why the fuck are you on r9k? NORMIES OUT RRREEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29589958
Hey, familia, I earned my Wizard card and had full mana till just last year. A normie feminazi conned me out of my powers but She couldn't steal the knowledge I aquired of their charcter. I now know how to manipulate feminazis but I will never feel love or appreciation as they are too selfish to ever give that to someone other than themselves.

I am one of you.
>>
>>29589353
You guys seriously need to stop giving any shit a women says
I've been taught, raised to be a nicest guy and white knight. I have 0 respect from women
Then I stopped giving a fuck. Women suddenly thought I'm a real man, not a whiny little cuck bitch

Just stop considering women's option has any logics. Don't even start thinking about women's opinions. Treat them as some toddlers and little kids non-sense shits that they rambled out
>>
>>29589395
But that doesn't fit r9k's narrative! Shut up, anon!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.