[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EVERYBODY ON THIS BOARD SHOULD KILL THEIR SELF TODAY AROUND THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1431434494010.png (123 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1431434494010.png
123 KB, 633x758
I have been growing towards this for years and I'm ready to bloom.
>>
Ok. What time?
>>
>>29589123
3 minutes from now.
>>
>>29589106
>>29589123

Fuck you. You're two faggots. I'll kill myself first before any of you do. Then I win.
>>
Can one of you come over and kill me? I'm too big of a chicken shit to do it myself, and I don't have access to the easy methods, like guns.

You can kill yourself afterwards, so you don't have to worry about jail time. And you will be doing a good deed just before you end it.
>>
>>29589139
I can't make it there in three fucking minutes dude.
>>
>>29589139
Where do you live? If you're in my country, sure.
>>
>>29589129
Cancel that. Can't do 3 minutes, asshole. Need to prepare some shit first.
>>
>>29589170

UK.

I'll buy you some fish and chips. I'll even throw in a battered mars bar.
>>
>>29589139
I like this attitude. I'd like to be part of a huge suicide group
>>
>>29589184
Damn, I would but you're overseas as much as I do love me a good fish n chips. If you were in Africa, no problem. Sorry man.
>>
this is pretty interesting
>>
>their self

That's not how reflexive pronouns work in English. What shitty corner of the boondocks did you grow up in, OP?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.