[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf am i even supposed to do on the internet besides browsing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nmpgd4HlyD1titub2o1_500.png (10 KB, 409x476) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmpgd4HlyD1titub2o1_500.png
10 KB, 409x476
Wtf am i even supposed to do on the internet besides browsing 4chan?

I don't even hate being addicted to it desu
>>
>>29588929

Have you tried Reddit? On there, you can get downvoted when you post. Feels good.
>>
File: 1467002599752.jpg (1 MB, 1819x4347) Image search: [Google]
1467002599752.jpg
1 MB, 1819x4347
read some books and elevate yourself
>>
>>29588929
There's a pretty cool website called "Real Life". You should try it out, you can do anything you want on there!
>>
>>29588929
look for a fucking job desu
>>
>>29588959
kek dying medium right there, nobody wants to read anymore. Maybe the one big book everyone is talking about but thats it
>>
>>29589014
You're reading right now you dumb cunt
>>
>>29588959
these are all literally shit books both objectively and subjectively. Never trust /lit/ on anything.
>>
Read a wikipedia entry and click on a link that sounds intersting and read that until you click on a link and then you end up somewhere strange you didnt even know exists and now want to know everything about it.

I do that now with youtubes recommended videos. Yesterday it led me here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtl0Hfq2koU

Now I kinda want a surburban house to try this stuff and hortically dominate my neighbours.
>>
>>29589146
This is an exciting idea, I might start doing this so I can impress girls with more knowledge. It lead you to that video and I have to say that guy is pretty alpha. Maybe it's just about being dominant on your neighbors lawn but it may be helpful in creating a great mindset to become Chad. Thanks anon.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.