[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /pathetic/ here? >go for a walk in the morning on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 355x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 355x353
Who /pathetic/ here?

>go for a walk in the morning on the long country roads by my house
>after a while decide to head back
>see a man walking his dog a bit behind me
>too scared to turn around and walk by him so keep going
>takes me 3 hours to walk the long way to my house
>>
File: 1447310097213.png (149 KB, 313x228) Image search: [Google]
1447310097213.png
149 KB, 313x228
>>29588791
you were willing to forgo walking near another person, for a 3 hour hike??
>>
>>29588791
Right.

Either you have a ridiculously inflated opinon of yourself and your worth and couldn't be near anything that might possibly endanger your existence, however real or imagined or...

You are such a coward that "spineless" doesn't even adequately describe how unwilling you are to face up to even the tiniest facets of modern life.
>>
>>29588791
Is this true OP?
If it is, you have reached the apex level of pathetic and should see a therapist asap.
>>
>>29588791
Kek I do the same thing sometimes. but Ill just go on the other side of the street.
>>
>girl walking in front of me
>cross street so she is not made uncomfortable
>as I am crossing she starts to cross too
>have to cross back to not look like a stalker
>>
>anxiety so bad can't leave house alone
>mom has to go with me to see a fucking psychiatrist
>don't drive, don't work
>can't talk on the phone
>can't make eye contact with anybody, even my own fucking family
>autismbux
>suicide inevitable
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29588791
This was at least good exercise with presumably nice scenery.
>>
File: 1466467622242.jpg (21 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
1466467622242.jpg
21 KB, 352x352
>too scared to meet people IRL
>too scared to make a profile on any dating site or even normiebook
>spent the last week posting those "qt infograph" things and the like hoping to find /robobf/
>lowered my standards so far that I'm not sure I have any anymore
>still 0 luck
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.