[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when you finally get a taste of the normie lifestyle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: 1401601105370.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
1401601105370.gif
47 KB, 306x469
>that feel when you finally get a taste of the normie lifestyle and you realize your entire life has been a waste up until that point

I've wasted 22 years of my life. The past month alone has been more enjoyable and meaningful than any other part of my life so far.
>>
>>29588704

It's not like I avoid the normie lifestyle because I delude myself into thinking that I'm a special snowflake or anything.

For some people the normie life is seemingly unattainable.

But I'm happy for you. You have escaped the cave, and you should flee. The rest of us will stay here, all chained up.
>>
>>29588704
What have you been doing?
>>
That's only because you got a new experience. The happiness is short lived.
>>
File: 1386670338320.png (97 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1386670338320.png
97 KB, 482x427
>>29588849
I started drinking and hanging out with a new group of friends on the weekends, And it seems like everywhere I go now, all these people think i'm interesting and fun to hang out with.

If that wasn't enough, a lot of them aren't shy about letting me know that they think i'm attractive and shit. I've been getting drunk and making out with this one girl anytime we get separated from the rest of the group and I just lost my virginity to her last saturday. I had never even kissed a girl before this point.
I've got them all convinced that I've always been a Chad though, i've been bluffing about having girlfriends and losing my virginity already

It just feels like all this time i've just been in some kind of prison, and now I feel like i'm living life for the first time.
>>
>>29588704
>2016
>Thinking the normalfag lifestyle has any genuine substance or purpose to it
>>
>>29588953
then you were always a normie

what you are describing sounds horrific to me
>>
>>29588794
This should be framed.
>>
>>29588953
That sounds like an awful time
>>
>>29589037
this

It's just circlejerking and ego building

Not good for the soul
>>
>>29588953
I'm always happy when someone escapes but you really need to fuck off after this thread dies you normie piece of shit
>>
File: 1466314493461.jpg (23 KB, 337x372) Image search: [Google]
1466314493461.jpg
23 KB, 337x372
>>29589057
>>29589078
Does it? I must be too corrupted already because I can't see why it would be. I feel like I would agree with both of you if I was in the same mindset I was in before all of this, but I can't seem to remember. It's actually a little unnerving now that I think about it.
>>
>>29589136
I understand. If I come back i'll just stick to lurking for now on.
Unless I see a shitpost thread or something.
>>
>be 21, gay
>homelife explodes
>go to live with friends for a year
>another friend moves in
>new friend is 27 years old but is mentally 12
>literally one of the sweetest, most exuberant dude I have ever met in my life
>faith in humanity restored slightly because within it exist the possibility for him to exist
>develop extremely deep bond with him (he's pansexual)
>he gets gf
>distance myself from him because he's happy
>remain friends for a while afterward
>gf just starts dating someone else randomly
>he's suicidally depressed and very volatile
>find i am unable to talk to him because i am weary words from me may hurt him even more
>i get extremely depressed because of this
>move out
>still keep in contact

It feels like he changed over night and I closed myself off so much from my own emotions that I just couldn't say anything to him for fear of hurting him. I feel disgusting because of this.
>>
>>29588704
Savor it my fellow robot, for the fall will be bitter. You might be able to fool the normies for awhile, but they will eventually discover your true nature and reject you.

The isolation, depression, and loneliness is accentuated once you get a taste of what normie life is like.
>>
What exactly is the "normie lifestyle"? Most people I know work 5-6 days a week then go out on the weekend and get drunk rinse and repeat
>>
>>29589292
going to parties, having friends, getting a blowjob from stacies, etc.
>>
>>29589317
Sounds more like affluent westerner college lifestyle. In reality adult life is much more dull for the vast majority of people
>>
>>29588953
Ya glorious bastard
im proud of you
>>
File: alcohol.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
alcohol.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>29588953
congratulations anon, you discovered alcohol
>>
>>29589342
this, working 40+ hours a week fucks you up, it's so dull
>>
File: 1466204702384.png (59 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
1466204702384.png
59 KB, 500x319
>>29589478
shh, don't let the robots know about alcohol being normie transforming juice
>>
>>29589138
That's because there is nothing actually wrong with your brain. You are a normal, functional human being that was once in a weird life place. You were always normal.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1200
>>29589232
Tell him you love him, baka
>>
>>29589584
>don't you see? YOU were the normie all along!
Directed By M. Night Shyamalan
>>
>>29588953
>I've been bluffing

easy rover, youre gonna sound stupid
>>
I know this is not my thread but this is what happened to me:
>through some weird circumstances I became a part of a group of friends
>they like me, invite me for everything, I reciprocate
>we're always hanging out outside, having fun, doing things

This is after I've been a complete recluse for 21 years, I always thought I had the reputation of being retarded, but these people seemed to didn't know or they didn't care.
The catch was that I had to pretend I was someone else every time I was with them, I had to put up an act of another person and every time I'd let my own thought slip away I used to hate myself for a few days. I pandered to their needs and thoughts.

>couple of months later I get fed up with acting someone else
>I forgot how good it felt and I've grown accustom to the joys of company
>start becoming me
>they are at first confused by the fact that I can disagree with them
>they are surprised that I share different world views

Long story short they've dropped me out and now I'm alone again but every night when I have to stay home and watch TV with my dad I feel a thousand times more lonely.
>>
>>29589673
PROTIP: Humans are ultimately social creatures, like it or not no man can be on his own for a long time without becoming depressed.

Your loneliness is your own fault, well done.
>>
File: a_very_angry_pepe.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
a_very_angry_pepe.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>29589673
Did you disagree like a sick and ruin the mood, or did you just simply disagree? Normies can't handle the bantz that we're so used to using so we have to go with disagree lite.
>>
>>29589787
Like a dick*
Posting on my phone
>>
>>29589723
>Your loneliness is your own fault, well done.
But how can the normie keep up the normie facade his whole life?
>>29589787
>Did you disagree like a dick and ruin the mood, or did you just simply disagree?
No, I didn't sperg out.

I remember this one night we were in a bar and all of a sudden this girl just said she's going to get a tattoo on her inner thigh.
>I told her she's going to look like all the dumb Instagram sluts if she gets it
>No, no, mine will be original, you'll see
>I tell her that she'll never be able to donate blood and that she'll regret it
>the guy that hangs out with us has chinese letters down his spine
>I make a point how is tattoo looks like shit now and that he regrets it
>he starts throwing a fit at me how he doesn't regret it and that it's cooler than anything I've ever done in my life
>I get back to the topic of her tattoo and tell her that it's an impulse and that she just has to wait it out, she'll have the tattoo for the next 60 years, she might as well wait a year or two more and than get it
>she says she wants it now
>"So you can post it on instagram and get a few likes?", I say
>"No I wouldn't post the tattoo on it's own, but I'll sure post a spontaneous picture in which the tattoo is shown"
I am filled with disgust and stop responding to this conversation.

Or let's say we were eating pizza and this girl refused to eat the crust:
>I ask her why isn't she eating the crust
>she says that it's harder to chew
>I tell her so what, she is 22 years old, what's the point of not chewing half a second longer
>the crust is piling up
>she says she just doesn't like it
>she says it's just her thing
>she says if I don't like her personality I don't have to talk to her
The idea alone of making things like not eating crust a part of your personality or identity made me furious inside but I just went on and ate my pizza.
>>
>>29590019
I agree with the first part. you have to understand they've been programmed that tattoos and other bullshit are "things they have to do" to look cool or fit an image. they drank the kool aid you have to remove yourself from society at least a few months to realize how retarded and narcissistic you're being objectively.

the second one is kinda autisty. I don't eat crust either because it's tasteless calories.
>>
>>29590132
But you're eating pizza, the junk of the junk foods. It's not all that tasty, it's sure as hell not some health food you give to newborns, it's a mean to an end, you put it in the mouth to end the hunger.
>>
>>29590019
The tattoo thing you won't win that argument. Normies love tattoos and won't listen to reason on them. The pizza thing I think in that case is specific to the girl. A lot of dumb shit girls do us guys aren't supposed to comment on and let it slide. It doesn't work the other way around however.
>>
File: 1360929513873.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1360929513873.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>29588953
Fucking norman. Get out
>>
>>29589673
I think that you just need to find your people, they don't gotta be normies, befriend some anime/vidya dweebs.
>>
the only way i could be satisfied ever again is if a woman literally falls in love with me.
>>
>>29588704
Are you me?
I'm 22 too and just recently have started hanging out with people and made friends. I can't believe I wasted so much time not having real life friends.
>>
>>29590019
I'd stop hanging with you too. I mean having opinions is nice but you walk the line of being judgmental and irritating. Why would you get on the girl's case for not eating the crust? You're not her fucking father. If you were a fairly cool guy before and started doing the things you told us about it's no surprise they stopped wanting you around.
>>
>>29590634
Roastie on the case of defending roasties.
>>
File: 1357929702163.jpg (67 KB, 449x604) Image search: [Google]
1357929702163.jpg
67 KB, 449x604
>>29588704
>not hating the normie lifestyle and doing everything you can to avoid it
>>
>>29590714
Not so much as defending her as attacking the poster for being a meddling asshole
>>
>>29590728
The robot lifestyle is depressing and lonely.
>>
>>29590743
Just eat the fucking crust ok, holly shit.
>>
>>29590224
>It's not all that tasty

Oh, look. A non-taster and/or poor person who assumes his bad pizza experiences are all peoples' pizza experiences.
>>
>>29589534
>Normie transforming juice
I just make an ass of myself everytime I drink alcohol, that's why I stopped getting wasted
>>
>>29590945
Come on we were eating the exact same pizza, how come her experience was any different?

Also I taste everything like everyone else does but why care about tastes so much? Is that the latest fad?
>Oh you must try this! It's so tasty!
No wonder everyone I ever see is fat and "concerned" about me because I have normal weight.
>>
>>29590804
the thing is that there's no point in doing more than asking why she doesn't eat it, let others to whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>29588953
You don't know how lucky you are.

I tried to live like this many, many times and I never got accepted to any group. I'm now 32 and all the best years are over.
>>
>tfw 26 and lived my whole life as a cyborg

>tfw I wish sometimes I had made a clean break towards normalfaggotry like what OP is describing
>>
>>29591504
What the fuck is living "as a cyborg"?
>>
>>29590763

is preferring to be alone really such an obscure feel? being around other people is just exhausting and irritating for me
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.