[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your lame excuse for not lifting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Whats your lame excuse for not lifting?
>>
My muscles are sore from lifting yesterday.
>>
>>29588536
Chad doesn't let me use the benches and keeps making fun of me, the entire gym laughs.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 453x604
>>29588573
This

today is my off day
>>
I'll be dead soon anyways
>>
you hit the gym to build up mass
chad sticks his dick up her tight ass
>>
>>29588536
Seems you forgot to include your argument as to why I should.
>>
>>29588536
Laziness.

Same excuse I have for not doing anything.
>>
>>29588614
Shes inside your head
Hes inside her ass
>>
There is no fun in lifting, there is nothing you can do other than lifting heavier weights.
>>
>>29588536
Here's why
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
>>
CANT AFFORD A GYM MEMBERSHIP BECAUSE I HAVE NO JOB
>>
>he lifts
>just lifts, doesn't do any kind of martial arts as well

what's the point desu
>>
Because i'm not moving onto weights until i'm ripped enough from full body routines
>>
>>29588817
>Take your shirt off
>OHHHHHHHHH MY
>YOU LOOK AMAZING

I'm 12 min in and I just feel more motivated
>>
>>29588587
Chloe (((Moretz)))

Origami commenting
>>
>>29589006
you still motivated bud
>>
>>29589125
Yeah. I mean it was sad how his mother was hamstringing him with her neediness and hatred of men but the guy looked fucking good. Imagine the movie if he was a 300 lb neckbeard.
>>
>>29588536
Ulcerative colitis
>>
Because everyone else at the gym looks like they know what they're doing and I'm scared of making a fool of myself in front of them
>>
>>29588536
Cause it doesen't change anything.
>>
God doesn't want me to work out.
first my complex gym i was getting big in closed down. then i signed up for a public gym. then i had to move far as shit away from that gym, so i've been throwing money away there, same old sob story.
then i was gonna build a home gym, but i don't know if i can ship half the shit i want, the shipping is really expensive.

there's a community center close by so i'm thinking about getting a bike or a scooter and just hoofing it, but now i'm waiting for summer to end because it's literally 106 outside.
>>
>>29588536
I just got back there...
>>
>>29588536
not having my left arm
>>
Because I like being light, skinny, and able to ride a skateboard! High jumps, less pumps!
>>
But I do. Not that it makes a difference.
>>
>>29590954
being fit is still good, the lifting meme is just more simple and has better delivery.
true athletes are still balanced in STR, END and AGI.
>>
>>29588536

I... dont fugging care?
>>
>>29588536
I don't like riding the bus and it's too hot to walk. I'm getting a bike though so I'll start going after that.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.