[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point in flirting? I've outright told my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
What's the point in flirting?

I've outright told my qt I like kissing her and that I want to kiss her but she rejects, flirts all day and kissed me anyway

What's the fucking point? I didn't contribute last time either I just stare at her and smile.
>>
>>29588491
>he doesnt like being cute with girls and teasing them

dude you dont just ram your dick in, girls like foreplay before they get to the action.
and this isnt girls just being illogical, foreplay and flirting are fun if you get into it.

sex/love are emotional and not purely physical. Flirting is a way to make each other feel wanted and special and aroused with just words and body language.

in many animals, even after they pick a mate there is a mating dance before the mating.
>>
>>29588723
I made it clear that all I wanted were kisses though. I don't want to learn how to flirt just for a kiss.
>>
>>29588491
>What's the point in flirting?
It's fun.
>>
File: Not so Cheeki.jpg (24 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
Not so Cheeki.jpg
24 KB, 500x272
>>29589811
>flirting
>fun
Not for everyone senpai. This personally is one of my biggest hurdles in trying to date. I'm not good at the little social cues and signals, so either I don't even notice they're happening or if I do realize what's going on I have to spend a lot of effort not sperging out.

I hate it. I know why it exists, I know I'm the weird one for not enjoying it, but I just want people to be upfront for fucking once. Very frustrating.

I've said it before, but a big part of robothood is for one reason or another missing out on the informal education most people get in social cues and peer interaction. I'm fucking phenomenal and comfortable in very formal and very informal situations (close friends, etc) because I am socially literate in those contexts. But in middle grounds like parties full of strangers, meeting new people, and flirting/dating I'm an absolute fucking retard. Not as bad as some people on the board for sure, but that's only the result of years of effort, pain, and embarrassment.

My two cents for the normies in the viewing gallery.
>>
as an expert flirter but shitty move maker i fucking despise flirting

i can do everything. every single step up until actually making something happen past talking dirty and sticking my hands in their waistband
>>
>>29590819
Also, to clarify, I'm not OP.

While I'm on the subject - OP, in my experience it's best not to go around asking for kisses and shit. I think your qt has managed to misinterpret it as flirting, but I'm not sure other girls would react as warmly.

P.S. >>29588491
tfw no qt kanker gf to save you from your uptight overanalytic ways. I always really related to Double D, and he definitely won the jackpot as far as the kanker sisters went
>>
flirting with women too much triggers my fight instincts and i get urges to put them in submission holds, i think the teasing builds up.
i had a co-worker and our flirting got more and more intense over time.
one day she was in the break room and i crept up behind her while she was eating. she cocked her head up to look straight up at me and i grabbed her by the throat and just held her by the throat and she let me as part of the flirting.
it got too intense after that and i had to stop.
>>
File: burn.gif (603 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
burn.gif
603 KB, 320x240
>>29590819
This

I can't into flirting, I can't into dirty talk, I just have no idea how to do it, and for the most part it really doesn't interest me anyway, I just prefer to be straightforward, but I know that's boring to most people, they want the suspense and teasing of flirting, but to me that's incredibly uninteresting. I need to find a legitimately robotic girl.
>>
File: 35466587.jpg (154 KB, 998x801) Image search: [Google]
35466587.jpg
154 KB, 998x801
>>29590913
Not that anon but take this picture of DD
>>
File: 1465314102415.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1465314102415.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>>29590929
>>/r9k/
>tfw only 8.82% content
>>
File: 454658.png (17 KB, 340x347) Image search: [Google]
454658.png
17 KB, 340x347
>>29590888
>talking dirty
That's so degenerate. How can any one like this stupid dirty talk.
>>
File: Pocket Sand.gif (191 KB, 466x322) Image search: [Google]
Pocket Sand.gif
191 KB, 466x322
>>29590929
See anon, this is what the pocket sand is for
>>29590992
Thanks senpai. Sharing a smoke with a qt punk girl...what's not to love? Man if I could just take the teenage me and slap him upside the head a couple times.
>>
>>29591156
me because its all i know how to do
>>
>actually tried to initiate sex once in my life
>flat out asked her "do you want to have sex?"
>she laughed me out of the house

just because i can't flirt ...
>>
>>29590929
that is currently happening with me. i work shifts with this chick, just me and her for multiple shifts a week and the sexual tensions is fucking palpable. she does have a whole gambit of metal problems though but that is besides the point.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.