[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyway i can just get rid of all my emotional attachment to girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1419650111876.jpg (107 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1419650111876.jpg
107 KB, 720x720
anyway i can just get rid of all my emotional attachment to girls?

i'm sick of getting depressed over girls that don't even remotely care about me. i wasted today sitting around doing nothing while thinking about "how pretty she is" like a little fucking bitch. i want to break bitches hearts and not give a fuck. any tips?
>>
the only tip here is the one on your sad, stubby lil dick
>>
sorry anon, you're fucking doomed. If you even have thoughts like this you are incapable of actually accomplishing your goals. Chads don't even realize how many hearts they break, stacies realize it but are manipulative as fuck so they don't care if you're a shell after they're done with you. All you can do is accept the fact that you're a worthless cuck and try some of those "self help" things about improving your mindset and losing weight(if thats a problem for you)
>>
>>29588416
Realize that they probably don't know you or care about you, and force yourself to do the same. I don't break hearts like Chad's do, but I've broken a few and talk to plenty of 7s and 8s. What separates me from most people is that I don't give a fuck about most people in general, and it keeps me from hesitating when I want to make a move.
>>
Interact with women more and you'll hate them more as time goes along. Pay special attention to the things they say, and the things which they do to amuse themselves. You'll quickly realize that women are a meme gender and that even you deserve better.
>>
Have you considered chemical castration?
Look it up, OP! It's sparked a fantasy in me where one day we can cheaply and conveniently take pills to surpress our sexual drive. The next logical step after that would be emotional surpressants.

We could become Gods, OP.
>>
>>29588660
>pills to suppress emotions
what are dissociatives/benzodiazepines

also OP I feel the same way girls don't give me any fucking attention but I still think way too much about them it's like my brain enjoys sorrow
>>
>>29588725
Hey man i appreciate the words ill look em up later
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.