[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your shitty excuse for not having a cat yet? They�
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: robotfrogger.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
robotfrogger.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
What is your shitty excuse for not having a cat yet? They're basically your little robot pals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG5fFI3eorg
>>
>>29588361

Because they're basically reddit the pets.

Just look at that video.
>>
Like I need an excuse not to suck up to the shittiest "animal" on earth. They are literally trash.

I bet you are one of those obnoxious Simon's Cat watchers who are so fucking retarded that they do not realize that Cats just try to destroy everything. They smell, they have no respect for their owner, their hair is fucking everywhere, they fuck up your shit and they cannot be trained (or little).

They'd sell you in a heartbeat if they could.

If you try to refute any of my points you are a delusional cat-lady type person and your license to breathe should be revoked as soon as possible.
>>
>>29588384

>cats
>"reddit" pets

This is truly the end times for 4chans
>>
>>29588361

Not everything revolves around your 4chan terminology, basement dweller. Cats are great, I can't have one because I'm allergic now.
>>
>>29588469
Eh, I have 2 and I guess they're more or less hit or miss in regards to temperment and how they treat their owners

Cat 1
>literally the dumbest animal i've ever seen
>nigger will eat until he throws up and then keep eating after, even putting him on a diet didnt make him lose weight, must have some kind of genetic disorder
>will bother you for pets 24/7
>smells like ass sometimes

Cat 2
>cat is aesthetic af
>doesn't eat much, you can kinda just feed and water him twice a week and he's good to go
>doesn't bother you for attention, just kinda hangs around off to the side, but if you decide to give some attention he'll be affectionate af
>if he's being annoying I just tell him to fuck off and he leaves me alone
>pretty smart as well, if he needs food he'll ding his food bowl every so often.
>>
>>29588553
>has allergy to cats
>buz also has hazmat suit
>lives entire rest of life in the suit, allergy won't get triggered and has a cat
>win-win

>>29588469
What's not to love?
>>
>>29588505

hahaah remember le epic raids on cat abusers my 4chanians?!?!

fuck off
>>
>>29588616
I am this poster: >>29588469
and I can actually believe what you said
>>
File: 1458750494738.jpg (152 KB, 1280x1261) Image search: [Google]
1458750494738.jpg
152 KB, 1280x1261
my roommate has a cat and I fucking hate it.
>knocks shit off the counters all the time in the middle of the night
>jumps all over the table and counters getting them dirty
>shits NEXT TO its litter box, not in it.
>if I leave my door open for a second the little shit jumps all over my bed getting cat hair everywhere
>howls in the middle of the night
>scratches at my door wanting to be let in and even if I open it and scare it off it starts again in 10 minutes

I fucking hate cats
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.