[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do non Americans visit this board? Do they not realize how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 KB, 61x72) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 KB, 61x72
Why do non Americans visit this board? Do they not realize how much easier it is to live a social life outside of America? America is literally a nightmare for someone with bad social skills because of the emphasis on extroversion and cliques. If you're not American you can't even claim to be a robot.
>>
>Most coddling and infantilized country in the world.
>Anyone can get a job, sure, maybe just as a waiter- but still.
>All the amenities of a first world country.
>300m people, always can find fellow freaks .

Go to Russia for 6 months.
>>
>>29588296
Yeah because humans in the rest of the world are so different. In murica you have a structure of clubs and sports where the social hierarchy is somewhat determinded by what you do. See band kids, jocks etc.

Where i come from you just have too be cool, no matter what you do or can.
>>
>>29588296
same with the whole western world faggot.
>>
>>29588296
No, it's not literally a nightmare you fucking faggot. It's figuratively a nightmare.

Any nigger who says literally should get shot in the head.
>>
Finland, robots paradise reporting in
>>
>>29588456
>>300m people, always can find fellow freaks .

This is true. America is at least the best environment for a robot to attempt to thrive in.
>>
>>29588626
I'm glad I'm not the only one this bothers.
>>
>>29588296
I was thinking this exact fucking question the other day.

They are just fucking super trolls. All I see is Amerihate from them, then its us Americans defending ourselves from their constant trollstorm bullshit. They are pompous as fuck and think their shit doesn't stink then try to conflate the American robot struggle when they have social welfare programs that make NEET life a fucking cakewalk. Free healthcare, readily available NEETbux, free college, better education systems, a culture with stronger family bonds etc etc...

Seriously, get the fuck off my 4chan non-americans, you fucks deserve reddit.
>>
being around extroverted, loud normies you can force to change yourself.
>>
>>29588657
Bullshit, consumerism and social status are almighty in America. If you don't have an awesome job with lots of material goods you are bottom tier scum. You can't be a robot, your parents kick your ass out at 18.
>>
>>29588708
> Everyone who isn't American gets free college, free healthcare, stronger family bonds

t. A young Americlap

As someone from the UK, "family bonds" here are nothing compared to the shit you pull in the US
>>
>>29588626

It's a stupid overused word that I originally thought was limited to 4chan but then started to hear normies use it irl in every other sentence. I don't understand why it's gotten so popular in the last few years. It adds absolutely nothing of value to what you're saying.
>>
>>29588296
Try the UK m8, we're a land of turbonormies and hyperstacies.
>>
>>29588296
Brazil is actually worse than USA in the whole social clique and party culture stuff. People here are extremely superficial and only care about money, but since the country is poor, there is not much hobbies to do, it's basically football, parties and shopping malls to show you have money and if you don't like these three things, you're an outcast.
>>
>>29588752

Material status alone won't get you anywhere. I think there's a bare minimum combination of looks, charisma, and wealth in order to be accepted in various social groups.

Being extremely good in one category won't matter if you're a zero in the other two.

It's better to have 5/10 looks, average normie social skills and mannerisms, and make $50-60k than to be a fat pimple faced autist worth a billion dollars.

Also looking like a male model won't matter if you live with your mom and can't hold a basic conversation.
>>
>>29588796
>It adds absolutely nothing of value to what you're saying
They most likely just want to add extra emphasis or hyperbolize the situation.
>>
>>29588796
it adds emphasis

language isn't static it's constantly evolving, complaining about innovation is useless and makes you look like an idiot
>>
This is clearly a bait. We all know life on Balkan is the worst.
>>
>>29588985
It's evolving to be a butchered shitty language that's dictated by what retards say.
>I literally always actually literally actually always literally.
>>
>>29588913
actually living with your mom but looking like a male model works out, I have a friend like that and hes constantly bringing girls him and they dont even give a fuck he lives with his parents
>>
Well thanks to the Jews, the entire western world is like America now.
>>
>>29589096
Attractive people are treated better, are seen as more skilled and more intelligent.

Having male model looks is essentially the key to a good life.
>>
>>29588985

>google the word literally
>one of the definitions: "used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true."

So now saying "literally x" might mean you don't LITERALLY mean x but just said it for effect? This fucking world, man.
>>
File: Balkans.png (155 KB, 999x2375) Image search: [Google]
Balkans.png
155 KB, 999x2375
>>29588993
Ahhh the Balkans...where dreams go to die.
Hang in there, Anon. Grab some pivo and wash the feels away.
>>
>>29589096

He probably has at least bare minimum social skills to talk to girls. If he was a total autistic freak with crippling shyness and social anxiety who also lived with his mom I don't think he'd get far.
>>
Ya try living in Saudi Arabia your first world peice of shit
>>
Actually outside of america, getting laid is even harder. I live in the balkans and whereas you guys can discuss all kinds of nerdy shit and possibly find a girl that likes it too, here women don't even know what the fuck you are talking about . You can't even open up a convo with a tv show here, women don't know it.
>>
>>29588752
>>29588752
>Bullshit, consumerism and social status are almighty in America.
The only people who believe this are wage slaves.
Thats the most funny part about it. You could be a charismatic homeless person and still hang out with a rich- upper middle class person because they just don't give a single fuck.

The only social status that a actually matters is whether your a wage slave or not.
>>
This faggot thinks living in America is worse than living in Eastern Europe or the Balkans.
>>
>>29588708

t. summerfag

Despite being a robot I would still rather live free and die in the street than be red.
>>
>>29588626
Literally shot or figuratively?
>>
fuck off murricans

are you really going to pity yourself? Its your fault your society is shit, because YOU ARE the society
>>
>>29588296
>ultraprivileged fat Americans thinking they have it the hardest
>>
>>29588296
Fuck off I'm from Spain and there is literally no bigger "hurr go party everyday drink drink socialize take selfie party xd" in Europe
>>
>>29589263
>being a sandnigger
tip top lel
>>
>>29588633
Sweden reporting in too. We love failures (jamal and muhammad) so it's super easy for us NEETs.
>>
>>29588296
Go live in india, south africa, bangladesh or any eastern european country and you'll see why you're wrong faggot.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.