[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bought pic related for $400 >5 girls already complimented
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: creed.jpg (36 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
creed.jpg
36 KB, 498x500
>bought pic related for $400
>5 girls already complimented me when I went food shopping with mommy

:) . Why haven't you guys tried wearing top grade cologne to attract hot girls. It literally jumps you up 3 points of attractiveness in the 1-10 scale.
>>
>>29588183

Jesus Christ how much a pleb can you be
>>
>>29588283
>he can't afford he best mens cologne out there right now

how pathetic
>>
>>29588183
>spent all my money on cologne
>can't afford decent bait

2/10, made me reply
>>
Colognes, regardless of cost, are only used by subhuman degenerates who feel the need to cover themselves in a foreign scent in a pathetic attempt to attract a mate, like a fucking hyena rolling around in a decaying corpse.
>>
File: jeremy.jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
jeremy.jpg
61 KB, 600x600
>>29588566
yea sure, you smelly faggot
>>
Only 40 year old men with erectile dysfunction are using perfume
>>
>>29588183
Aunt works in a perfume store and she brings me entire bags of those tiny perfume bottles you get to test the smell, every month.
It's usually incredibly expensive perfume and people don't notice or don't tell me anything. Been using that shit for years.
You're a fucking retard for blowing 400 dollars on that shit tbqh, it won't get you a gf.
>>
Wouldn't it be better to buy womens cologne so you can always pretend there's a girl around
>>
>he doesnt use old spice
>>
>>29588183
> 400$
Lmao man paying that much
Id rather fuck 2 top grade hookers for that momey rather than some random bitches complimenting me which i wont even fuck
>>
>>29588566
Nah. I don't much care about attracting a mate but I love to smell good. It certainly does help people want to get closer to you, though, as long as you don't bathe in the shit.
>>
>perfume

lmao, fuck off you beta manlet.
real men smell like testosterone.
>>
>>29588858
I work at a convenience store and we have a couple of Old Spice deodorants on sale. It's way too "sweet"-smelling, is it meant to be used by gay men or something?
>>
>>29589040
> is it meant to be used by gay men or something

A heterosexual man wouldn't apply any of that to his skin.
>>
File: 1450460533675.gif (76 KB, 255x153) Image search: [Google]
1450460533675.gif
76 KB, 255x153
so now r9k is being targeted by perfume companies? really?

do the jew shills have no shame?
>>
>>29588183
I love that stuff. Their imperial is strong and you got to mist your self with it. Spray it directly and it gets pretty annoying faast.
>>
File: deodorants.jpg (87 KB, 619x545) Image search: [Google]
deodorants.jpg
87 KB, 619x545
I honestly just use deodorants if I want to smell nice, I don't feel like wasting money on overpriced cologne. These four are what I currently use.
>>
>>29589163
>str8

Who do you think you're kidding?
>>
>creed
Literally the most over rated house out there. By no means am I saying creed is bad, but the amount of dick sucking surrounding aventus, GIT, VIW, etc, is ridiculous. There are designer fragrances that are just as good if not better than creed but it's not lolniche.
>>
>>29589201
How to get past the entry level colognes?
>>
>>29588183
Sub-human, you are the definition of an autist
>>
>haven't used deodorant in months.
I still wash my Pitts but let my dank pheromones attract the ladies.
>>
File: axed.png (38 KB, 235x357) Image search: [Google]
axed.png
38 KB, 235x357
>"omg, Chad you smell so good! I just love this scent, hehe."
>>
>water that smells good
Bitch my only perfumes are sweat, blood and alcohol mixed with crushed pastels and quality ink. And tobacco. And sometimes another one but I've yet to find what it was.
>>
>>29589376
You can get boozy and tobacco smelling fragrances, without smelling like a gross bum like you most definitely do. Try thierry mugler pure malt.
>>
>>29589437

Alternatively, he sould continue not being a massive faggot, by not using perfume.

I don't know why you shits reek so much that you have to apply chemicals to your body, but some of us are normal, and we don't produce 10 gallons of sweat every half an hour. Washing yourself is enough.
>>
>>29589163
>I honestly just use deodorants if I want to smell nice
Poor bosnian scum.
>>
>>29589470
Why do people so dumb and narrowminded choose to spend their time in places like this? Go play sports or something.
>>
>>29589530
>bosnian
Close, but no. How'd you figure?
>>
P H T H A L E T E S
>>
>>29589693

You go play sports, you rancid unclean pig. Be sure to spray on some perfume. And don't forget to lube your ass up, for the shower party, which will follow the game.
>>
>>29589470

Couple of reasons you're an ignorant fag:

Weight: fat people sweat and thus smell more

Fitness: unfit people find basic exercise more straneous than fit people thus sweat more.

Body hair: the sweat that causes body odor is sweat that secretes from hair follicles instead of skin pores. Hairier people smell worse.

Diet: some foods make you sweatier. Potato and pork are great examples of this.

Obviously most people here are retarded but wearing a some aftershave/fragrance to smell nice when going out is hardly a bad thing.
>>
>>29589711
I've never heard of str8 so I went on their webpage and it said it's from Bosnia.
>>
>>29589788
>Weight: fat people sweat and thus smell more

You being a fatass is your own fault.

>Fitness: unfit people find basic exercise more straneous than fit people thus sweat more.

See above.

>Location: hot weather is more sweat.

Even in elevated temperatures, this is not a problem, unless you are fat, which I have already covered.

>Body hair: the sweat that causes body odor is sweat that secretes from hair follicles instead of skin pores. Hairier people smell worse.

Only if you don't clean yourself.

>Diet: some foods make you sweatier. Potato and pork are great examples of this.

Again, stop being a fatass.

>Obviously most people here are retarded but wearing a some aftershave/fragrance to smell nice when going out is hardly a bad thing.

Yeah, just like having a dildo up your ass while your boyfriend poops in your mouth while having his asshole eaten out by a 10 year old chinese boy is just good fun.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.