[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women rule
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: women-laughing-and-having-fun.jpg (60 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
women-laughing-and-having-fun.jpg
60 KB, 600x399
Why are so many young males these days afraid of women? Why do so many young males in western society defend women, and worship women, and submit to women all the time?

Even the young little Chad dudebros I see do the same thing. Is it something in the water? Is it feminism? Is it this fucked up mix of feminism and chivalry that males in western society are supposed to adhere to?
>>
>>29588068
Just a friendly neighbourhood reminder that chads aren't a real thing.
>>
>>29588077

Chad is an archetype, and the younger little Chad dudebros I see take a secondary role to women. The only people who say Chad isn't real are feminists.
>>
>>29588077
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY5lYjfFHYg

Oh, he is very real
>>
>>29588077
>attractive, outgoing men dont exist
How do you function in everyday life?
>>
women are overvalued and catered to culturally in jew countries because they further the most vapid therefore profitable interests
>>
>>29588193
I'm attractive, outgoing and in shape. It doesn't come naturally. You work for it.
>>
>>29588068
It's not the women they're scared of, it's the political monsters behind them.
>>
>>29588242

>hurr I'm the only one that works hurr
>>
I don't know, i am often a reader and sometimes post in women hate threads, and i do not like how women are today. It's almost like i view them as an object... And then i can be outside, taking the bus or whatever and see a qt girl and all i imagine is her in my arms, a future where i have a girlfriend that likes me. I think i am not alone there. We can hate women all we want, but we want them at the same time. Perhaps we tell to ourselves that we don't, but our biological programming does.
>>
>>29588242
Not if you're born short/unattractive and have a childhood that stunted your social development.
Why do you come to this board might I ask? Does it help you boost your ego?
>>
>>29588242
>personality doesnt come naturally
Outgoing doesnt mean that you spend a lot of time outside just so you know.
>>
>>29588347

That was one of the biggest, most cruelest jokes that the universe had ever played on humans, on men.

Men care about women because of the power of sex and pussy. If that didn't exist for whatever reason, feminism would NOT exist, gynocentric chivalry would NOT exist, none of the current dynamic would exist at all.
>>
>>29588242
Nope it does not.

There are people that will never be attractive.
And there are people that are attractive since being born.

You are deluded or live only in your little safe space if you think otherwise.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.