[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to commit suicide, my mind is already made up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I'm going to commit suicide, my mind is already made up so don't do the good guy thing of telling me to get help or whatever because it's past that.

I've thought about many different ways of doing it but shooting myself is the only method I could do, I COULD hang myself as a last resort but I'd much rather shoot myself instead.

Here's where the problem comes. I live in the UK. How the fuck am I supposed to get a gun?
>>
>>29588003
Try darknet maybe, I would assume that would be a good way to try
>>
>>29588020
How reliable is it? I've got no experience with bitcoins and I've only been on there a few times for a little browse to pass time.
>>
>>29588221
I honestly don't know, it might be a hassle to get on their and get bitcoins etc but if your really ending it all then it shouldnt be too annoying to figure it out
>>
>>29588003
Go to a range that'll rent you a gun.
>>
Have you considered carbon monoxide poisoning or air injections as methods of suicide? They're definitely easier than shooting a gun
>>
Don't kill yourself man. Fight for your life.
>>
>>29588003
Who needs a gun when you can jump from a tower?
>>
>>29588003
>wants to kill self
>picks the hardest way to do it in his country

Why won't you admit you want to live? Stop giving yourself these outs and just get on with your life?
>>
>>29588003
Livestream it on twitch
>>
File: 1459423622192.jpg (69 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
1459423622192.jpg
69 KB, 1080x600
Just use gas.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.