[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is my tranny gf can have an orgasm just from my dick in her ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1465666667223.jpg (429 KB, 1500x1300) Image search: [Google]
1465666667223.jpg
429 KB, 1500x1300
Is my tranny gf can have an orgasm just from my dick in her ass without touching her dick?
>>
>>29587795
I'm guessing this question is asking this:

>can my tranny gf have an orgasm just from my dick in her ass without touching her dick?
if she has enough training on prostate pleasure, yes. It takes a long time to be able to cum from the ass alone though.

if you're ESL, brush up a bit on grammar.
>>
>>29587795

>gf
>dick

Every single time.

>>>/lgbt/
>>
It's possible but very fucking difficult to have a male orgasm with butt stuff. You could've just left the tranny shit out of this post and called him male, but whatever. You want to roleplay and >BELIEVE that your buttbuddy is female.
>>
I can, I used to kinda cheat and would let my dick get like, pushed down my the weight of the guy behind me and come from the motion of getting fucked but now it just happens from just the buttstuff.

Kinda cool I guess, works out super well for most kinda intimate sex where you don't want to have a hand wasted on your penis.
>>
>>29589770
>I used to kinda cheat and would let my dick get like, pushed down my the weight of the guy behind me and come from the motion of getting fucked

This is very hot. I love it when the receiving partners cheat their way into pleasure without actually demanding anything from the other party.
>>
>>29589834
Yeah, I mean I guess it's a little weird but I would greatly prefer a dude to ignore my dick completely.

Nothing more awkward than a partner trying to reciprocate oral or something.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.