[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did any Rubuts get their cock sucked by their brother or friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (401 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
401 KB, 1920x1080
Did any Rubuts get their cock sucked by their brother or friends while growing up?
I asked this on Omegle and aperantly most of them said yes.
>>
Nope. We looked but never touched. One of my friends did a striptease for me when I slept over, and I played crossfire with at least 3 people (it's where you both piss at the same time and cross the streams).
>>
>>29587756
Uh.. the end of the universe obviously. Is there something im not getting?
>>
>>29587756
The opportunity came up with a friend when I was 12-13, didn't do it tho.
>>
>>29587756
I'm not sure if there was oral but there was touching
>>
>>29587756
>aperantly most of them said yes.
You weren't there yourself to confirm that they said yes?
>>
>>29587817
>being new
raaaaa
>>
>>29587756
I had that happen. It fucked me up though. Not the actual activity but that I came to learn that the rest of the world sees that as weird, wrong, disgusting, sinnful, and then some see it as faggotry which to them is all of the above again.

That's what fucked me up. Going through elementary, middle school, and some of high school with these events happening by a most often bully of a brother and no one you can talk to about it. And the judgment that would fall on you from others if it got out... Fuck. Even if all that happened is some people calling you gay. In my time that was a dangerous thing to your health and a nuke to your reputation.

TL;DR, getting my dick sucked wasn't bad. That happening in a world where it is not acceptable, was bad. It was horrible. Don't diddle kids.
>>
>>29588232
Hmm? Ive been here a long time. Guess i just havent seen the same pics as you. Maybe that makes you new.
>>
>>29587756
No but once my sister and her friend held me down while another sucked my dick.

I was like 8 so it wasn't something i wanted...til it was in.
>>
>>29587756
As teens we played cookie wanker(4 friends). The last person who came on the cookie had to eat it.

You can imagine that that I lost every time. Of course I have to act disgust and so, no one should know about my faggotness. and those idiots laughed and couldn't imagine my pleasure.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.