[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>asked qt3.14 out >last day I'd see her >she said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: meltymickey.jpg (20 KB, 334x368) Image search: [Google]
meltymickey.jpg
20 KB, 334x368
>asked qt3.14 out
>last day I'd see her
>she said yes
>she seemed pretty happy about it
>can't believe it
>I'm going to escape this hellhole and become a normie

>text her 18 hours ago about details for arranging the date
>no response

haha good one

really cracks me up

you got me good

who else here /gotprankedhard/
>>
while you're here posting on /r9k/
your qt is letting chad have his way
>>
>my phone just made the notification sound
>overfilled with joy
>check
>it's just an email about train delays

haha, got me again

i'm loving it
>>
happens bro get over it, you didnt act fast enough

when you feel sexual tension between you and another female you need to act or get out of the kitchen. i dont mean rape her, but progress your relationship. it's the hesitation that kills us. :)
>>
>>29587871
Girls prank me all the time. They're such pranksters.
>>
>>29587907

>didn't act fast enough

it was barely 4 days after she said yes that I sent the text

I actually told her I would text her tomorrow

>>29587947
I also got pranked last year toward the end of summer

we hadn't been on a proper date and she just suddenly stopped texting em back

haha get it? because you feel like you're getting somewhere then they completely sever all connection with you

haha loving the bants
>>
>>29587519
Show us your entire text history with her
>>
>>29587993
what i mean is that you waited till the last day you were gonna see her to start hitting on her
>>
>>29587993
At least you haven't flooded her with pls respond texts...... r-right?
>>
>>29588047
>>29588095

This is our entire text log:
June 16th - Her: v
>we were exchanging numbers
June 27th at 8:19pm - Me: You free Thursday?

that's it

there's not much on the text logs

we talked a hell of a lot more in real life

>>29588065
that is true

my friends told me she's liked me for at least 4 months now but I'm too autistic to see it
>>
>>29587993
So you said you'd text her tomorrow and didn't text until 2 days after that...and you're angry she hasn't texted back in 18 hours?
>>
>>29588118

No, I said I'd text her on the 29th, but I texted her on the 27th instead.
>>
>>29588105
dont worry about it mane, the exact same thing happened to me over the last semester. girl stared at me all semester and i was too much of a pussy to do anything, i even asked her to hang out and she said yes
>>
>>29588166

did she?

or did she just completely ignore you forever?
>>
>>29588105
Have you seen her in the the time between those 11 days? Is this text out of the blue, you literally shuda said who it was texting her if that is your whole log. " Hey its anon, are you free thursday"
>>
>>29588174
I mean i asked her to hang out earlier in the semester and didn't follow up.

then she asked to hang out at the end, we texted to set up a day and she would just not respond.

what does it really matter? you learn to just go for it or settle for not succeeding. there are about 4 billion other women to try for
>>
>>29588197

I saw her on the 23rd, which is when we said we'd meet up

I knew she realistically considered it because she brought up how she was going to get public transport to meet

she also seemed pretty happy with it.

I'm just so confused at why she hasn't responded.

at first I thought she was 'playing it cool' but frankly >18 hours is taking the piss

>>29588203
I've almost given up here.

I'll actually call her tomorrow at around 6:45pm to see what's going on

she'll probably just ignore my call

then i'll call it quits and let this drop into my failed gfs folder

we're at a nice solid 4 fails so far, about to be 5

total gfs: 0
attempts: 5
>>
>>29588203
>here are about 4 billion other women to try for
All women at her level of desirability will pull the same shit though, one way or another. You may want to consider dropping a few attractiveness levels when selecting your next would be romantic partner.
>>
>>29588291
just accept the possibility of either outcome and realize it doesn't necessarily mean there is something wrong for you.

women have the upper hand in dating, and its bound to go wrong for men from time to time
>>
>>29588326

out of all the 5 this one hurts the most

I really thought I had it in the bag

she seemed to genuinely like me and we've known each other for over a year now
>>
File: 1466296990686.png (1 MB, 710x910) Image search: [Google]
1466296990686.png
1 MB, 710x910
>>29588317
desu senpai i checked her facebook and she has like 900 something friends so she's pretty normie and probably gets hippy chads going for her all the time, im not really surprised it turned out the way it did.

it is always irritating when you get ghosted though. i always just wonder why someone can't be respectful enough to say they aren't interested, like don't waste my time, i can be pursuing others in the time you are taking away from me.
>>
>>29588343
when you start receiving, or rather, noticing positive attention from women more often you stop putting so much value in the individual incidents of attraction.

here today, gone tomorrow. sorry anon but there will be other girls.
>>
>>29588373

this exactly

why can't women ever just tell you shit

it's so frustrating

I really need to stop wasting my time with them
>>
>>29588406

thanks anon

I'll probably be over it by the end of tomorrow.
>>
OP here

I think I'm just going to go to sleep and she if she comes back (she won't)

I've got that feeling of heavyness that one gets when they're destroyed like this

you know, heavy shoulders and all

I'll probably feel better when i wake up.
>>
>>29588373
yeah, it fucking sucks. You seem pretty self aware though, so at this point the most important thing you can do is not flood her with texts. Frankly, I wouldn't call her like you were planning too either. Next time you see her, if she doesn't bring up the date or the circumstances surrounding it then you'll know it's over. You already know that now tbqh.
>>
Kek, don't worry, whenever you feel that twinge of success, you'll be wrecked soon after. I've learned to live with it.
>>
you stare nervously at your phone
chad fills her up and makes her moan
>>
>>29588449
Fuck her don't let her make you feel this way
>>
>>29587519
"are you free" is pussy shit
you say "I'm doing this on this day, you should come with me"
>>
>>29587519
asking a girl out on the last day you'll see her is beta as fuck

thats the literal opposite of confidence
>>
>>29589316
I almost did this when I was a senior in high school. Bonus Points: I tried to have my friend ask for me. he wouldn't, of course.
I'll never let myself sink that low again, it still keeps me up at night in humiliation.
>>
>>29587519
just wait it out anon, she might pull through yet. perhaps something has happened or her phone has run out of credit
>>
>>29589591

This happened with half of the other girls

They just stop talking to you

I've been through this before and I'm sure this isn't the last time I'll be stupid enough to get my hopes up to have them shattered.
>>
>>29589444
at least you got the trips
>>
I bet you fucked up the text. Nah, I guarantee it.
>>
>>29591665

Just called her, it has ringtone (so her phone is on) then went to voicemail.

Gave her a time and a place she will meet me on voicemail. I'll be there, assuming she won't turn up, and when she doesn't I'll drop her entirely.

It's only been a few hours but I feel much better.

I had plans for Summer but realised I'd have to sacrifice them for her.
Looks like I won't need to compromise at all.
>>
>>29591752
Dude stop. Want a normie tip? If you wanna hang out with a girl, don't insist. When she stops replying, it means she's not hanging out with you. Or it means she's testing you. If you insist, and it's the first case, it won't change her mind, but if it is the second case then you're fucking your own shit up. Beat her at her waiting game. She should think you have 15 more girls to hang out with if she says no.
>>
>>29591875

I've texted her a single message and about 23 hours later gave her voicemail instructions.

That's all.

I don't intend to contact her again.

If she doesn't show up, then that's the end.
>>
>>29591905
The problem is that you fucked the thext up. Then, you buried yourself deeper by calling, and you left a voice mail she's definitely not listening to.
Don't waste your time, just learn from your failure.
>>
>>29591958

How did I fuck up the text?

I just asked her if she was free Thursday?

I don't think you know what you're talking about.
>>
>ask out girl
>she says yes
>so happy
>we actually go out to a restaurant
>she is smiling laughing and having fun
>drop her off "so next week up for another date?"
>she says yes I am overfilled with joy
>message her on friday I'll pick you up tomorrow?
>no respond
>let the weekend pass by still no respond
>message her again
>no respond

haven't talked to her in 2 months I got pranked hard
>>
>>29591989

OP here

happened to me last year as well.

Saw this girl twice over the holidays.

Last few things I said was that I enjoyed our last few meet ups and wanted to do a third.

She never responded.

HAHA! Get it?

Classic
>>
>go to my parents house for my sisters 17th birthday
>on couch I'm my old room on my laptop
>sister comes in with her phone pointed at me
>her friend comes in behind laughing
>sits next to me
>pretends to ask me out
>bursts out laughing
>sister puts it on her snapchat story
>bitch at my mom to get her to take it off her story
>she tells me to learn how to "take a joke"
>still stay for cake while everyone at the birthday party mocks me

Why do girls think shit like this is funny?
>>
>>29592025
Yeah it sucks and the thing is I known this girl for years and looked like she enjoyed being around me and I finally got the balls to try and make her my gf because I was tired of the loneliness.
this happened again to me in high school girls are such pranksters
>>
You most likely did nothing wrong, OP. Girls do this shit all the time. It happens to everyone, including Chads. Girls are very flaky and will stop replying to you for no reason.
>>
You're here hoping for some doubles
Her lips are smacking Chad's cum bubbles
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.