[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting Drunk for the First Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
File: 1437865488637.jpg (94 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1437865488637.jpg
94 KB, 604x604
I got super fucking drunk for the first time in my life last night

>get invited by some old high school friends to hang out and catch up on each other's lives
>i have accomplished nothing :^(
>go to old friend's giant ass house
>his parents are vacationing
>we talk a bit about what we did after graduation and how we are now
>i avoid the subject
>rich friend brings out the booze and weed
>everyone is taking shots except for me
>"guys ill be the responsible one so you go on a head"
>take a couple hits from pipe and a couple shots
>i dont feel it but the rest are super buzzed
>decide to play some party games
>never have i ever, kings game, and other shit
>take a shit load of shots and smoke a little bit more weed
>everyone is at their max capacity while im still not feeling it
>take some shots by myself
>ohshit.jpg
>im now fucking out of it
>i cant stand on my feet
>start yelling about trump
>call everyone nigger all night
>jump on his huge ass trampoline
>go back inside and drink more shots
>i start texting girl i once had a crush on that i loved her
>friends are noticing how fucked i am
>try to take my phone away before i do anymore
>they fail
>i face time her while im inebriated
>SHE ACTUALLY FUCKING ANSWERS
>she sees me make a fool of myself
>hang out
>texted her i loved her and the entire lyrics of Wake me up inside
>im tripping and break some shot glasses
>friends tie me up with belt because im being a retard and leave me in a bed
>sleep
>wake up at 5:00 and slip out of the make shift handcuffs
>get my shit and sneak out leaving the mess with them while they are passed out
>get home and post this entire shit on 4chan

How was your first time getting drunk /r9k/?
>>
>>29587484
alone. Internet was out so I decided to drink 7 beers within 2 hours. passed out on the bathroom floor. good times.
>>
I was 15 with my Dad, we were at his friends house a town over and he gave me some bourbon and coke. Was pretty chill, but I couldn't get to sleep that night.
>>
I've never drank alcohol before. I'd try it but I don't have any money and I wouldn't have any fun anyway.
>>
Back in 2014, I think, last day of school. Never really drank except some beer every now and then. Sunny weather, everyone's out drinking...
I don't remember much, but I do remember chugging wine-cola out of a 5L canister, and drinking most of it. I remember at one point not being able to stand and having to be carried while shouting out god knows what. And I remember throwing up once, after I got a hold of a 2L plastic bottle of beer that turned out to be warm.
It all started at about 2pm or 3pm, and I got home at around 7pm, while everyone at home was still awake, staring at me being piss-drunk and covered in mud. I was 16 at the time.
Fun times.
>>
Drank five cans of Heineken in about an hour in the parking lot of a metal show. Puked everywhere.

I dropped the last can and put it back in my pocket to drink after I finished the fifth. Didn't realize that there was a hole in it and my pants got completely soaked in beer. Came home smelling like a brewery.

Second time I met up with a friend and we went to a bar known for not carding. Had a few pitchers, and my dad picked me up afterwards (he had no idea I drank). Well, being a boozehead himself, he found out within seconds. Didn't help that I had like 10 mints crammed in my mouth.
>>
>>29587666
I was 15 for these, btw.
>>
>>29587484
Jesus you're a fucking disaster. Never get drunk again you sperg.
>>
>14
>at internet cafe in city with best friend
>sister and her druggie friend come in since they knew i was there
>they have large McDonalds cups
>tell me to have a drink
>could smell the bourbon
>tastes pretty good actually
>they leave me the drink and leave the cafe
>finish the drink and start feeling good
>ditch friend and go meet up with sister for more drinks
>finish off the 1L bottle of bourbon they had
>MEMORY LOSS
>I'm now in a public park at like 2am with a 1L bottle of bundaberg rum i'm drinking straight
>no idea where my sister is
>sitting next to some 18 year old chick i dont know while police are asking our names and ID
>I'm literally SWAYING around unable to even sit upright
>somehow manage to give a fake name and address (just added SMITH to my last name and gave my address +1 street number)
>More memory loss
>I'm face down in a bush puking all over the place
>a bunch of people i dont know gathered around me saying "WE SHOULD TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL" and shit
>manage to stop puking and regain composure
>sitting there feeling like shit still confused while some gril is asking if i am alright
>gril kisses me on the forehead
>too confused leave and get on a train and travel 1 hour home

I still have no idea half the shit i did that night....maybe i am not KHV
>>
File: 1465612715321.png (75 KB, 380x296) Image search: [Google]
1465612715321.png
75 KB, 380x296
>>29587590
>>29587748
Is not remembering what happened a meme or is it real?

I can completely remember my first time clearly yet when I talk to people they have trouble. Mind you I was buzzed to the point where I couldn't stand.
>>
File: 1422594604009.jpg (54 KB, 539x550) Image search: [Google]
1422594604009.jpg
54 KB, 539x550
>>29587484
>entire lyrics of Wake me up inside
>>
>>29587869
Very real.
There's a reason its called blackout drunk.

It's the state i would always drink to to be able to socialize...or at least think i was, i could never remember at that point.
>>
>>29587484
Sounds like a good time to be honest. And calling people nigger while being obviously too drank to be aware should be forgiven.

You should however, stop posting anime, on this bulgarian botanic board.
>>
>>29587869

"I got blacked out" is allways a lie unless you were actually unconsious, its something people say to avoid talking about shit. Not even benzodiazepines can make you black out or have memory losses, from personal experience.
>>
>>29587914
Lmao shut the fuck up. Next time someone said they were blacked out when they did something embarresing, pressure them and you will see how they slowly crack.
>>
>>29587970
>>29587942
But I've personally experienced it several times.

And not because i didnt anything stupid i regret.

Just large gaps in memory that I'm completely unable to recall. Like how i got home, or from 1 place to another.

But i always drank EXCESSIVE amounts of alcohol to the point of alcohol poisoning (my pre-drinks would usually entail 10+ shots within a couple of minutes), plus i have a small stature and would not eat before hand so i could get drunk easier.

I am sure alot of people lie about after doing some they regret so they can pretend it never happened, But i assure you it is very possible.
>>
>>29588050
Yeah its possible
orijin
>>
>>29587484

I honestly don't remember the first time I got drunk and i'm only 22.
>>
>>29587484
>Used to get regularly invited out to parties by my brothers friend, who would host heaps of parties
>Come along with my older bro, bring some crappy booze
>Drink some of the good stuff
>Drink some crappy stuff
>Get pissed
>Get hit on by a gay guy, kinda consider running with it, since I was a virgin and I'm bi
>Brother was there, so decided against it
>Hit on a milf, shes keen, my brother intercepts me and tells me how rank she was to this day
>Just wanted to lose my virginity
>Pinch an ugly grills ass, get slapped in the face
>Laugh it off, people didn't find it funny
>Simmer down, but keep drinking
>Suddenly shots
>Suddenly a dare for a whole glass because I don't flinch on vodka
>Easymode
>About 45 mins later, suddenly very drunk. Very tired.
>Consider passing out at a table, while chicks are groping me telling me to pull down my pants for all sorts of stupid reason (was too drunk to bother opening my eyes and lifting my head to look at them)
>Mind still aware, just super lazy body
>Get an idea, hospitals pump peoples stomaches if they drink too much
>Force myself into action
>Drink 13 glasses of water
>Spend a little time in the toilet forcing myself to puking it up again
>Drink more water
>Puke more
>Feel 900% better, sobering up lightning quick
>My brother thought I was going to die so he called a taxi and forced me to leave
>Tells mom everything, how out of control and wild I was
>Was actually 100% in control and never lost my mental faculties
>Turns out ass pinching chick was a tumblrina and good friends with my brothers friend, I don't know what she said to him, but he cut contact with me and my brother after that.

Feel a little bad about my brother losing a friend over me, he doesn't have that many.
>>
>>29587869
This is something I've been wondering. I haven't gotten drunk to many times. But the first time I got drunk to the point I was barely able to walk I could remember perfectly the next day and still mostly can. The second time I got really drunk which was actually just last Friday I vomited quite a bit but still remember everything completely. I assume you have to actually become unconscious to lose memories.
>>
>>29587869
Its a meme, i get drunk a lot and even if i puke or cant walk i remember everything
>>
File: 1461617664501.jpg (50 KB, 423x384) Image search: [Google]
1461617664501.jpg
50 KB, 423x384
>>29588050
This is true desu. Like it doesn't happen as often as ppl tell you, but with enough benzos plus alcohol, you can do it, at least I have like once. Then again, I'm like 5'4", so lolidunno
>>
>>29587484
>How was your first time getting drunk /r9k/?
My brother took me to a pub when I was 16, and bought me a load of shots. Ended up puking when I got home, and my mum was pretty pissed.
>>
>18
>rich autist friend's house
>some kind of cream rum or whatever
>pretty good
>I never see the bottle so I think it's mild stuff because it tastes so soft
>drink a lot of it fast as fuck
>everything spins and is super funny for a while

>wake up
>I threw up on my friends bike but it's okay because I promised to buy him a new one
>why the fuck did I promise that, do I really have to keep it, I don't know what the fuck I was doing and I can't afford a bike, I can just clean it up dude
>"yeah dude you played on your online poker account and explained some strategy shit to us and won 8000 euros"
>the only friend who knows poker and is any good at it says I was playing completely fine and all the math and reasoning was correct and nobody has ever been so lucky in the history of gambling

>they're not trolling, my account really does have 8100 bucks instead of the 100 it had before
>transfer 100 bucks to the friend whose bike was rekt so he can buy a pressure washer to clean it and net a free pressure washer as compensation

I lost it all back the next week trying to do the same thing again and went into debt and considered suicide
>>
>>29588050
>>29588187
>>29588418
I can assure you faggots, its purely psychological.
>>
>>29587869
>Is not remembering what happened a meme or is it real?
It happens sometimes once you get incredibly drunk. It's happened to me a few times, where the last thing I remember is drinking in one place and then waking up in another.
>>
>>29588485
>not knowing how alcohol affects the receptors of the hippocampus making it impossible to store memories.

Get a load of this retard.
>>
>>29587869
It varies from person to person, I have a good mate who I have full reason to believe when he says he can't remember anything. This'll happen even on tame nights when we're just drinking at a quiet bar. I've blacked out once or twice myself, but only when drinking so excessively that I've vomited.

To back me up, here's a scientific article on alcohol induced memory loss. http://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh27-2/186-196.htm
>>
File: dedede bored.png (93 KB, 480x430) Image search: [Google]
dedede bored.png
93 KB, 480x430
>tfw never been drunk
>tfw hate the taste of alcohol
what's a good drink to get drunk off of for your first time?
>>
>>29588546
Jagermeister mixed with your favorite soft drink.
Delicious.
>>
>>29588572
good suggestion, how much jager should there be in it? 50% Dr Pepper and 50% jager?
>>
>>29588546
Hard liquor
I don't like beers or mixers.
If I'm not going to enjoy it, I might as well have it straight up and get it over with quicker.
>>
>>29588546
Something sweet probably, like fortified wine or mead (or maybe even ginger wine, if they sell that in your country).

Probably won't get you drunk, but you could try something like licor 43 mixed with milk, whiskey in coffee or Bailey's in either milk or coffee.
>>
>>29588596
No more than 20% Jager.
dr pepper would be amazing with it.
>>
>>29587484
how is the hangover?

also I have done much worse
>>
File: 1414173596912.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1414173596912.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>29587484
>i cant stand on my feet
>start yelling about trump
>call everyone nigger all night
>jump on his huge ass trampoline
>i start texting girl i once had a crush on that i loved her
Yep, sounds like getting drunk.

Hope you had fun OP. Don't sperg out and act all embarrassed, you can now normie it up with the guys.
>"Duuuude you were so fucked last night haha". >"Fucking shots man haha, I knew Kings was a bad idea".
>"Do you remember us trying to take your phone away?"
>"Oh shit, don't tell me I drunk-dialled Stacey again? Fuaark haha."
>>
>>29588596
>>29588624
20% jager is only 7% alcohol content though. No harm in going a bit harder than that.

>Non-ASCII text is not allowed so you can't even write the name of the drink right
>>
>>29588694
I'm actually perfectly fine. I drove home perfectly fine and I don't have the headache nor the memory loss. now i have to just smooth things over with the chick.

If you've done worse I wanna hear it. Must be a good story.
>>
>>29588779
He did say he hates the taste of alcohol though.
20% will get ya buzzed after like 10 drinks while still being delicious.
>>
>>29588784
It's nothing surprising that you don't have a hangover after your first drinking experience, since you had no tolerance built up so the total amount of alcohol wasn't super huge and also your inner organs are youthful and healthy. Both of these stats will get worse if you fall for the alcoholism meme, making hangovers expontentially worse
>>
>>29588765
It feels good not staying inside and watching anime all day. Yeah I'm currently texting my buds right now and they are teasing me about how fucked I was.

>>29588846
I don't want to become an alcoholic. I'm always willing to try anything once (unless its some hardcore/gay shit) and all my coworkers and buds know this.
>>
>>29588779
You know you can use ae instead of umlaut a right?
>>
>>29588954
It triggers me
>>
>>29587484
same brobot, i do the exact same thing.
>>
File: sasuga.png (438 KB, 669x720) Image search: [Google]
sasuga.png
438 KB, 669x720
>>29588888
Great! Now that you have friends and a social life, you can leave /r9k/ forever!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
First time I got drunk was in a park in Tokyo when I was 16 years old.
It was p great
>>
>>29587869
>eat a football
>eat more footballs
>room is torn to shreds and my hand is fucking bleeding

Memory loss is not a fucking joke
>>
File: TheHorror.png (219 KB, 390x506) Image search: [Google]
TheHorror.png
219 KB, 390x506
>about 18 or 19
>literally autistic but didn't know it yet
>tell friend my parents are going out of town, he plans a small party at my house
>sure why not, maybe people will like me
>drink liquor for the first time
>overdo it
>only remember bits and pieces and things my friend told me about
>kept yelling "PIG SOOOOIE" at the top of my lungs periodically throughout the night for some reason
>chucked a chair at a wall in my backyard and it exploded
>did the same with a several glasses
>wrestled some dude I didn't know while people filmed
>talked about traps and how weird they are and how I totally wouldn't have sex with them at all
>talked about prostates and how weird it is that the male g-spot is in your ass and how I totally wouldn't put stuff up my butt at all
>talked about how women lie about rape and most of it is their fault anyway
>woke up the next morning in my room facedown on the floor in a puddle of puke
>puke was also all over the bed (left a giant stain on the mattress)
>closet door ripped off the hinges
>hole in the wall

Alcohol making you lose your inhibitions is no fucking joke. They're there for a reason
>>
>>29587942
>it hasn't happened to me therefore it's impossible for it to happen to anyone
You absolute mong.
>>
>>29587869
Like you, I've given it decent chances to happen, and it hasn't happened to me.
If we drank to the brink of death, it'd probably happen.

I'm pretty sure different people get to that effect at different points.
I know someone who has claimed to not remember some things he did that I saw, even though they weren't anything worth trying to deny.
>>
i was 12 and i spilled beer all over myself so they gave me this big coat and pajamas to wear, and i walked into the same sliding glass door three times. everyone else was 21+ it was a family thing.
>>
>>29588888
Nice pent m8
>>
Was pretty tame desu. All I did was go around rubbing and patting people's heads and trying to use people's laps as pillows.

I also kept pouring shots and going up to very drunk people and telling them there's no way they've got the balls to take this shot. They always took the shot, I got a lot of people wasted that night.

The highlight of the night was passing out in the grass and getting to play with this really cute dog that belonged to some stranger that happened to be walking his dog at like 2am.
>>
>>29588230
>Was actually 100% in control and never lost my mental faculties

Yeah that's exactly how it sounds like
>>
>>29587484
With my sister and her lesbian friend. Wasn't as cool as you thought it'd be. But that was the first time I ever had like 1 beer.

The first time I actually got drunk was a few summers ago
>Be 19
>Me and a bunch of friends go to the liquor store for rum so we can be like Captain Jack sparrow and act like pirates
>never had rum before
>Friend buys whiskey because everyone says it's manly
>We get back
>Go into the woods
>Start a fire
>I remember drinking a few sips of whiskey and a few sips of my rum.
>Let's just say it was bright out when we got to the camp in the woods, and that's all I remember
>Then it was magically 5 oclock in the morning, and my mom was feeding me tea saying "ANON, WHY DID YOU DO THIS"
>Step brother wouldn't talk to me for days
>Ask him what happened out there
>He said I talked about how I fucked his cousin the whole time.

I've got more drunk yarns if ya wanna hear em :)
>>
I'd gone to parties and drank before (started at 16, later than most people I know), but the first time I got actually drunk was at a frat party at a college visit. I wound up falling down a flight of stairs, then passing out during a card game. It was an interesting experience, robots.
>>
File: 1437634453029.jpg (6 KB, 181x200) Image search: [Google]
1437634453029.jpg
6 KB, 181x200
>>29590138
>He said I talked about how I fucked his cousin the whole time.
>>
>>29587484
Was 14, freshman in high school and it was after that year during the summer break. My parents and my sister and brother went to some horrible Future Farmers of America fair to show off some animals. It's horrible, the amount of work that is done to judge animals in a show makes me want to die. So I was staying at home and I had like 5 beers and used my ipod touch to record some videos so I would be able to remember what I did. I sort of just walked around my house yelling at and laughing with the dogs, and then I went on the computer. Then I went to sleep, woke up and sat in my bathroom throwing up. They had their neighbor check up on me when I didn't answer the phone and I had been sleeping, who knows what the guy did to me, probably molested me or something

I didn't drink for a while after that, but continued getting drunk once or sometimes twice a week from 15-18 intermittently. I stopped now, obviously it was a problem for me.
>>
>tfw never been drunk
>tfw have confliction against alcohol for all the reasons people are posting
>can't try marijuana because allergic
>would never do pharmaceuticals because I'm already on the pharmajew
>I never partied and made it clear I would never be inebriated in high school
>tfw day after graduation my entire Messages inbox were drunk texts
>tfw last texts I ever received from my class
>tumblrstr8edj.jpg

D O O M E D
O
O
M
E
D
>>
>>29590747
Don't drink unless you want to die slowly instead of living your life..
>>
>>29587942
It's only happened to me twice

One being the first time i drank when i was like 15 and smoked weed along with it. I was outside being loud and obnoxious, then the next thing I know I'm standing in the shower wondering how I got there.

Second time I crushed a box of wine with a friend within a few hours and was fuuggged. I was talking with a friend on facebook and said "Brb going to expell the contents of my stomach" Pretty much my memory stops as soon as I closed the laptop.
I woke up the next morning with my brother telling me he walked into the bathroom a few hours after I left the room and saw me face down in a puddle of puke so he told me to shower and go to bed. I have no reccolection of it happening.
Scary, if i had not been face down I could have died.
>>
>>29587869
I can't speak for everyone, but the last time I was blackout drunk I was just doing fine (18 units in), then the next thing I remember is waking up naked in my bed the next morning. Someone had given me about 4 double bourbons past that point.

The interesting part is looking back on it, I remember bits of it like I was dreaming; stumbling back home, climbing up the stairs while giggling, but only really small pieces and it feels like a really weird dream where i'm not in control.

It's so weird to not be able to remember but know that the memories actually exist.
>>
>>29590747
>can't try marijuana because allergic
da fuggggggg; this is a real thing?
>>
>>29587484 (OP)
How where you able to Write the post fucked?
>>
>>29590961
good point - even when i'm only slightly buzzed, spelling becomes a real chore.
>>
>>29590138
Please continue anon.
>>
>>29590961
I woke up and came straight home. I didn't have a hangout surprisingly and I'm pretty sure I had come completely down from the buzz.

When I was texting the girl I had to use siri to help me text. Even then it was difficult because talking was hard inebriated.
>>
I'm absolutely certain that if I get drunk then I'm gonna become an alcoholic. I don't want more problems in my life, so I avoid it.
>>
>>29587869
trust me it's real. many times I got drunk and people told me I peed on the floor or walked out the house and by the time I woke up I was in bed thinking I just drank and went to sleep it happens I think when you extend your tolerance and drink even more than that. it's scary when people tell you what you did
>>
>>29590922
Yeah, it's hard to explain. Essentially, it's just like being allergic to any other plant or perhaps a dog or dust or whatever.
>>
>>29587558
>and I wouldn't have any fun anyway
You would. First time I drank I was 22 and alone and I still had a lot of "fun" (i.e. felt better for a while). It's a drug, it forces you to feel better on a chemical level. For once it actually doesn't depend on what your personality is or any other high-level bullshit.
>>
>>29587869

It's absolutely real. Happened multiple times for me. Probably made me drop a few iq points actually. I don't recommend it.
>>
>>29591508
I think your personality still affects it somewhat. I have much more fun drinking alone than with others which is the same as when I'm sober.

It definitely increases the amount of fun you'll have in any situation though. If you like being alone, you'll still prefer it that way when drunk, but you will easily be able to enjoy yourself anywhere. If I have to go to a social event, I'll definitely be drinking if I want to have fun at all.
>>
>>29587484
haha you sound a lot like me
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.