[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill yourself game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1467100008099.jpg (62 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467100008099.jpg
62 KB, 768x1024
About 90% of this board wants to kill themselves.

My question to those people is the following:

Your life is pretty much like a video game with 1 life right now, you can do anyting you want.

Rob a store, kill Donald Trump, rape a 13 year old, drink bleach, or steal a car.

The only limit is your own imagination.

Why dont you do something fucking crazy?
>>
>>29587465
It's this train of thought that causes people to shoot up schools
>>
Because I'm not trying to act like a fucking retard on my first playthrough.
>>
>right now you can do anything you want
you're forgetting one very important factor here, depressed people don't want anything
except maybe to die
>>
>>29587465
Nah it is not like that. If you are suicidal life is like an unavoidable boss fight were you suppose to lose.

Except in the last minute the boss won't let you go.
>>
Because if I get caught, I'll go to jail where I can't kill myself.
>>
You and everyone who regurgitates this "world is ur oyster brah xD" nonsense are fucking retards and should be gassed. There are serious consequences to some actions, consequences that can prevent you from killing yourself. Like being thrown in a psych ward, or prison, or becoming physically disabled and thus incapable of ending your own life. Also, just because someone is suicidal, that doesn't mean they don't fear pain. I'm not going to go wrestle a bear because that's fucking terrifying and being eaten alive would be extremely painful. Again, I just want to emphasize, you are a massive pathetic retard.
>>
>>29587564
You just need to kill yourself before any of that shit.
You could probably rape a 13 year old girl and then blow your head off immediately afterwards. Keep a gun nearby and you can blow your head off as soon as you get caught.

Now I don't you should rape a 13 year old girl, but if you were a suicidal psycho you probably could.
>>
Because I will lose all my good boy heaven points
>>
>>29587564
I agree with you. I was going to make a post roasting this clown, but you got it covered. To anyone who thinks on what that guy said past knowing it's the wrong answer , don't do that shit. You'll be worse off and THEN if you survive to be a shittier person you'll juet complain more.
>>
Because I'm not some faggot edgelord. I'm holding out for my wizard powers anyway.
>>
Doesn't help that any brash act of extremism is unlikely to be well thought out and actually cause positive effects. Generally those that are both suicidal and mad enough to use that potential to not give a fuck have gone crazy and thus shouldn't be doing extremist shit.

Just ask Gavrilo Princip.
>>
>>29587493
>Because if I get caught, I'll go to jail where I can't kill myself.

This. Basically this.

Prison is worse than death, even more so prisons in my country, where it's essentially hell.
>>
>>29587465
because everyone else is a person playing the game too

i cant tell if you're schizo or autistic
>>
File: ifnZn.png (123 KB, 1198x282) Image search: [Google]
ifnZn.png
123 KB, 1198x282
If you dont see whats wrong with pic related you have no business on /r9k/
>>
>>29587491
Pretty much fucking this

OP has no conception of how a depressed person thinks.
OP has must think that someone who is depressed is the same as a mentally deranged person

And for that OP can find the biggest gun and off himself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.