[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you only trust a girl enough to marry her if she already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Yelling-Char.jpg (20 KB, 217x350) Image search: [Google]
Yelling-Char.jpg
20 KB, 217x350
Would you only trust a girl enough to marry her if she already had her shit together and had a high income job on her own?

Pic related since she has the same name (and income level) of my dad's new girlfriend that he's leaving my lazy gold-digging hillbilly cunt of a stepmom for
>>
Absolutely not. Higher income = more independence. More independence = more likely to cuck you.
>>
>>29587471
This.
when women have thoughts and opinions of their own they start being separate entities with their own wishes and beliefs and shit They will fuck you over like every other human being.

#keepwomendown
>>
>Would you only trust a girl enough to marry her if she already had her shit together and had a high income job on her own?

not only will I trust her, I would respect her.
a girl with a stable life and respectable career is someone I would like to be close too.

>>29587471
just because someone is independent doesn't mean they'll cuck you.
I would actually say the opposite due to personal experience.
>>
I would but there would be a prenup.

She would have to understand.
>>
>>29587455
No, that's SEXIST. Only women are allowed to expect their partners to have a high income.
>>
>>29587455
>Would you only trust a girl enough to marry her if she already had her shit together and had a high income job on her own?
No, I wouldn't. Marriage is a trap. It's like a condemned building that once once glorious and important but now rotten and dangerous to be in.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.