[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've done it, boys! For all of my teens and early 20s I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1342187109473.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1342187109473.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
I've done it, boys!

For all of my teens and early 20s I was incredibly depressed that no girl wanted anything to do with me. I felt like killing myself every day. Not even fat single moms wanted anything to do with me. I spent all of my time feeling sad.

But now that I am nearing my wizard years, I am starting to understand what wizards mean by, "it gets better". In nearly a year I haven't felt an ounce of sadness that girls don't like me. I accept it now. I don't care. I still jack off, and I still find women attractive, but I am now accustomed to women not liking me that I no longer feel sad, mad, or bad. I just want to play video games and sleep. Infact, I think that I wouldn't want a girlfriend if I could even get one, now. I enjoy my time and money too much.

It gets better, guys. Just hold out. Trust me.
>>
>>29587429
It gets even better as men's SMV rises in the 30s and you can enjoy all the roast wanting to settle down and chasing your cock
>>
>>29587429
>aspiring to be a virgin forever
Lmao kys you fucking piece of shit. So glad I lost my virginity at 17. A normal, healthy age.
>>
You don't need to be a wizard to realize that women are bitches and whores to be disregarded.
>>
>>29587462
You're not even 16 yet, summerman.
>>
>>29587429
26 years old virgin here, it only gets worse
i don't enjoy video games anymore so i spend all my free time browsing internet, money doesn't bring me any enjoyment
>>
>>29587520
I'm 22 actually. But thanks for making assumptions online. It's the only way to feel secure about your own preconceived beliefs.
>>
My last two relationships were so terrible that whenever I start feeling lonely, I get instantly reminded how much simpler and easier it is being single, and the feeling goes away.
>>
>>29587527
If you have money you can do skydiving and go on a 9000$ holiday through China
Seriously I would travel to the fanciest places if I had money
Do the backpacking through the Himalaya.
Eat at the fanciest restaurant in town.
>>
>>29587429
I've settled on weed & alcohol. Even when I was with someone I still couldn't wait to get home for an ice cold beer and spliff
>>
>>29587462
I never said I don't want to have sex. You fuken idiot.
>>
>>29587445
>implying used goods is same as pussy in prime years
>being this brainwashed
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 240x180
>>29587536
22 and a fucking prick and I'm not making an assumption here I know it
>>
>>29587670
I've done that. Once you get over the novelty it doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>29589035
Man is that molly?
>>
>>29587527
>i don't enjoy video games anymore
Me neither. The trick is to force yourself to play them again.

I spent about 4 years sitting at my powerful gaming computer, but only playing about 1 hour of games per day. You just gotta force yourself. Replay old games. Get 100% on all of them.
>>
>>29589927
Or you know, find a more worthwhile hobby.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.