[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can femanons explain what kind of confidence they find attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12
File: IMG_20160628_002102.jpg (38 KB, 728x259) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160628_002102.jpg
38 KB, 728x259
Can femanons explain what kind of confidence they find attractive in guys? And possibly some examples.
>>
>>29587391
The kind where he has Height face and frame
>>
>>29587391
He's confident enough to start fights and easily win against weaker guys purely to get my attention
>>
psychopathy, sociopathy, materialist idolatry
>>
>>29588568

this, when they say "confident" they mean "hot tall and confident"
>>
>>29588731

I can see a "4chan girl" saying something like this. This most likely not bait.
>>
>Knows what he wants in life, not completely aimless or unsure where he's going
>Confidence in himself and his opinions and views, and doesn't hide them even if they may not be popular. Introspective and rethinks them if needed
>Confidence in knowledge and his opinions on things when he is knowledgeable on them, Socratic and not needing to prove himself or refuse to admit he doesn't know, admitting to not knowing when not sure or not knowing much
>Not afraid to get into fights to protect himself, or others such as (our future...) children, if need be, and gotten in a few
>Not self-hating of bad traits nor unaware or in denial of them and mature enough to work to improve them, be it something like being overweight or whatever.
>Introverted and stoic, knows it and not ashamed at all of this like a lot of men from it being easier to be a loner, but not afraid to open up and express himself to a girl
Met someone on /r9k/ who we have similar interests with like classical literature, who matches all this. Hopefully it works out.
>>
i like confident guys because i am passive and need him to initiate and guide every conversation / encounter
>>
>>29589005
Welp at least it's reasuring to find lads that still value these things !

please tell me you're more than just one
>>
>>29589243
I'm pretty traditional and right wing and that may seem rare in girls, with a lot I value and look for maybe being unusual today, but rest assured as far as we're concerned that all the traits I listed and a lot of others we want are equally unusual in men to us and as far as we're concerned most of both men and women suck. I was pretty sure I'd never meet someone similar until I did here which was just by luck.

You'll find someone, try not to worry about it too much, if you are a good man you'll find a good woman, as a man you have all the time in the world to work on yourself and get better and you reach peak attractiveness around 30 or so if you spend your time doing so, whereas women are most attractive around 18-21 and don't have much time to work on ourselves. Women age and lost attractiveness quickly, this is our curse, men are disposable, this is their curse.
>>
File: 1353339565116.jpg (95 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1353339565116.jpg
95 KB, 640x960
>>29589529
That was some meaningfull words right there. I worry not about finding the ideal girl, I worry that I'd let her go cause I'm pretty oblivious as to attractivity and other love games.
>>
>>29589529
Isn't that Wilde?
>>
>>29589617
If she's right for you, I'm sure it'll be okay. If she likes you as much as you like her I'm sure she'll be patient and understanding, and probably crazy enough about you it would be very difficult for you to screw it up. That's my own experience anyway, and patient and understanding I try to be with everyone regardless. So should most people to others, until or unless they show they are not worth your patience or understanding. I wish you bst of luck, anon.
>>29589657
I assume you mean the last part, I don't recall where I read or heard it, but it could be.
>>
>>29589915
Is slight sperginess acceptable to women?

I'm not shy and I have a sense of humour but I can be prone to saying things which are innappropriate, sometimes I lack a filter.
>>
>>29590011
If she otherwise likes you (romantically or otherwise) I doubt any woman would overlook you over something so minor. The guy I met here has felt a little bit of the touch of the 'tism even though he's quite socially competent if need be today, and I'm diagnosed Aspergers and it doesn't matter, we both have odd quirks and appreciate those about each other. He has OCD, I don't care. Saying something inappropriate here and there wouldn't be that bad, well more so in public I'd hope you had it under control and in private I doubt I'd care at all, but still if I otherwise liked you, why would I care? Men and women are quite different, but we're both people and different gender of the same species, and people have flaws or weird stuff about them, and that's okay.
>>
>>29590089
I need to get going to my farm here in a sec and get stuff done today for if I stop replying to any conversation here, but I wish you all best of luck. If you want to talk further or want girl advice from a trad alt right autistic 4chan poster for some reason, my throwaway r9k skype is r9kthrowaway132.
>>
>>29590089
How does his OCD manifest itself? Are you and he serious enough that you've met IRL, and do you plan to live together? Would you explain more about how your Aspergers influences how you assess if you like a guy or not?
>>
>>29587391

Confident men make me feel insecure like they'll leave me, I need a man more insecure than me I can hold onto forever.
>>
I'm a girl who's 6'1", so confidence is a really big factor for me when dating a guy. I'm thin, nice figure, at least 8/10 face though, so my height doesn't make dating that much harder. Earlier this year I dated a guy about an inch shorter than me and he didn't mind the height difference at all. I would date a manlet as long as he was confident enough. I tend to go for guys based on personality rather than looks though so there's that. Lack of confidence is a huge turn off for me.
>>
>>29589005
Wow, get over yourself. I bet hours ugly and fat but rate yourself an 'intellectual' who really just sits in her bedroom fingering herself playing WoW. Calm down cow tits
>>
>>29591921

guys dont care if a girl is tall, only that it might make them seem short in comparison

eg you could literally be 6'7" and a guy wouldnt care if he was 6'8"
>>
>>29592020
I disagree. I hate tall girls. They are usually ugly and masculine.
>>
>>29592098
This. Couldn't agree more.
>>
>>29592098
>>29592123
most models are tall yet they aren't masculine
>>
>at a piano club
>trying to learn, going through some melodies
>two guys are clapping and telling me to count and shit to get rhythm
>tell one of them "I"m not an idiot, go away"
>after practicing for a bit, go sit back in the chairs
>girl start stalking to me
>then stops once I don't start bending over backwards for her
Women are really easy to manipulate, Jesus. Get loud once and they start getting wet.
>>
>>29592098
>>29592123

butthurt fembot detected
>>
>>29592123
>>29592098
Awwww, does your masculinity get threatened by tall women?
You both reek of insecurity.
>>
File: ebin blyat.jpg (134 KB, 992x832) Image search: [Google]
ebin blyat.jpg
134 KB, 992x832
>>29592098
I'm the opposite here - I adore tall chicks. I'd kill for a girl taller than me, but at 5'11" it's hard to find a girl that height at all, let alone one that I'm into.
>>
>>29592182
What did you just say, freak of nature tranny-lookalike?

""girls"" over 5'8" should be beheaded
>>
>>29592217
Only betas feel threatened by women you pathetic piece of shit.
>>
I don't want a confident guy. I want a tall qt
>>
>>29592182
No. They just look bad mate. Broad shoulders. Massive limbs. It is fucking unattractive.
>>
>>29592182
Never understood the 'muh height' meme. From girls or guys.
" I want to feel safe :( "

Bitch tall guys aren't better fighters just for being tall. They've got reach, but you close the gap and get in there and they're a gangly mess.

Like, if he's some 6'5" thundercock, super ripped, and has a blackbelt or two. Sure. He'll make you feel safe.

But just height? That's some primitive monkey brain shit.
>>
>>29592233
Coming from a foreveralone virgin robot lol! Taller girls are not cute. 5 foot pixie master race ftw
>>
>>29592233
I'm repulsed, not threatened

Learn the difference, lanky roastie
>>
>>29592284
Respectfully disagree, senpai
Not all tall girls are qts, we can agree, but I really find alot of them very attractive.

Personally I think face is the deciding factor in this regard.
>>
>>29592321
Your sons will be manlets lmfao
>>
>>29589005
>not afraid to get into fights.
Do you really think that's how it works in real life?
Have you seen LA crash, where the niggers wife get's fondled on her vagina by the cop and the nigger does nothing because if he hits the cop his career as a politician will be ruined?
THATS how the real world works. No guy is able to protect himself from guys who start fights, because they choose situations where it will completely ruin the other persons life if he defends himself.
That's why you women go for assholes and criminals because they don't need to protect themselves since they start the fights.

Believe me every guy on the planet would love nothing more than curb stomp or shoot anybody that touches him or his family.
BUT LIFE DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT

I'm so jealous of you that you don't know these things and can say stupid shit like "protect himself"
>>
>>29592343
How's that fragile masculinity treating you
>>
File: 1466118154277.jpg (12 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1466118154277.jpg
12 KB, 241x230
>>29592321
Ugh dude again I feel the exact opposite. I've tried to date short girls but fuck they really turn me off. ESPECIALLY 5 foot or smaller.They're so small and I usually hate their voices. It doesn't make me feel 'protective' or 'alpha' it just makes me feel like I'm a freak or she's a burden.

Like, when there are children and preteens taller than a chick I find that really unnerving and gross.

I know attraction is subjective, but that's how it is for me. Which is I'm guessing how you feel about tall chicks.
>>
>>29592406
How's that busty, masculine face treating you?
>>
>>29592413
I'm not a girl retard.
>>
>>29592421
Whatever, tranny
>>
File: 1465772980063.png (84 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465772980063.png
84 KB, 250x250
>girls

I'm not a nice guy
>>
>>29592426
I'm a guy you retard.
>When you so BTFO your brain stops working
>>
>>29589005
>Introverted and stoic, knows it and not ashamed at all of this like a lot of men from it being easier to be a loner, but not afraid to open up and express himself to a girl

What the fuck? Girls hate introverts
>>
>>29592456
>defends tall trannies zealously
>I-I-I'M NOT A GIRL, SHITLORD!! CHECK YOUR FRAGILE MASCULINITY

lmao, so typical

You'll always be second best to petite girls. Just remember that, subhuman.
>>
>>29592505
Im not a girl you retard.
>>
>>29592532
Taking testosterone and chopping off your tits doesn't stop you being an ugly roastie and make you a man love.
>>
File: 1385996003072.jpg (25 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
1385996003072.jpg
25 KB, 400x283
>>29592505
That's real funny coming from a permavirgin.
>>
>>29592554
I was born with a penis.
>>
>>29592410
Yeah I know what you mean. Some are qt facies. But the size of them I just find unappealing. It is totally subjective obviously. But that doesn't stop us pretending it is an absolute. See posts above.
>>
>>29588816
No that's robots
>>
>>29592571
Excess vaginal skin doesn't equate to a penis you fucking roastie slut
>>
They mean they don't want a beta pussy who doesn't talk or look people in the eyes
>>
>>29587391
If you prefer short girls because you want to feel big, you're just as beta as white guys who date Asian girls because they think Asians are more submissive
>>
File: 740full-elsa-hosk.jpg (268 KB, 740x986) Image search: [Google]
740full-elsa-hosk.jpg
268 KB, 740x986
>>29592505
>you'll always be second best to petite girls. Just remember that, subhuman.
mfw supermodels are all at least 5'10
>>
>>29592605
There aren't any girls on the internet.
>>
>Can femanons explain what kind of confidence they find attractive in guys? And possibly some examples.
you don't have the spirit and imagination for a written example to be any use to you

you need a LIVING EXAMPLE.
you need a wingman.
>>
File: 1458810212105.jpg (8 KB, 325x264) Image search: [Google]
1458810212105.jpg
8 KB, 325x264
>>29589005
> stoic
> but not afraid to open up and express himself to a girl

Aurelius was right about women
>>
File: 1443772116547.png (108 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1443772116547.png
108 KB, 396x385
>>29589529
>You'll find someone, try not to worry about it too much, if you are a good man you'll find a good woman

This isn't how it works at all
>>
>>29587391
well I like guys who know what they want, guys that can make me interested. Guys that can just walk up to me, slap my ass and kiss me to show they mean business and then take me home and fuck me hard. I hate when they beat around the bush and take too long because by then I would have lost interest. Also, if he's taller than me and somewhat fit/in shape, that helps.
>>
>>29592301
This
I'm probably gonna sound bitter because I'm only 5'7, but all the tall people at my school are skeletons or fatass'
>>
>>29592769
> Autist on r9k reads this comment
> Does exactly what you say
> Gets put on the sexual offender's registry
>>
>>29592301
>They've got reach, but you close the gap and get in there and they're a gangly mess.

Have you ever even been in a fight before?
>>
>>29589005
so basically, you want a perfect man? pretty high standards you got there, love
>>
>>29588568
eating pizza
>>
Remember that you need to be good looking and tall to actually be seen as CONFIDENT otherwise you'll be labelled as creepy.
>>
>>29588568
what about the cawk femanon?
>>
>>29589005
>hot but cold
lmao you are a meme.
>>
>>29592948
>femanon
More like retard from /fit/
>>
>>29589005
>>29589529

I started to write a cynical response to your greentext but I'm honestly just happy that women like you exist. My gf does love classical literature but her mind is full of leftist poison from college. I could never marry her because of this.
>>
>>29589005
What if you have no direction in life and thats your "direction" ?
What if you have no opinions and views or they change rapidly based on input and rethinking ?
You are conditioned by society to see certain traits as desirable for you, while in reality, they are desirable for society (mr.shekelstein)
>>
>>29587391
Doesn't hunch over
Isn't hesitant when he speaks
Maintains eye contact
Is relaxed. If you are nervous or tense you will make everyone else nervous and tense around you
I speak from experience i utilize my autism so people feel bad for me
>>
>>29592900
Absolutely. When I was younger. I've mellowed out a lot in my 20s because you never know who's a nutjob out there & I actually have something to lose now.

Seriously though. You get in close, takedown if you can, punch their face in or grapple/choke them and it's fight over.
Sit out far away and you're fucked. Even if he doesn't have any technique/power if you float at the edge of their wingspan and you're shorter you're just going to end up with a fucked up nose.

This is all contingent, of course, on you being either stronger or a better fighter than the tall person. If not you shouldn't take the fight at all if you can help it. Just look for an opportunity to back down and get out of there.

Also - this doesn't count for tall fatasses. Getting a takedown on them is worthless and they probably have some bulkstrength/weight behind those long swings. Just bail unless you're sure you can kick their ass.
>>
>>29589005
>Met someone on /r9k/ who matches all this.
wut
>>
>>29593266
>>Met someone on /r9k/ who matches all this.

How the fuck did you manage that?
>>
>>29593266
>met someone on r9k that looked hot and projected it all into him

Corrected the typo
>>
>Trusting a women to tell you what they want.

Kekitty kek kek

Try to take everything as a half-truth.

Not a lie, but not entirely accurate.
>>
>>29587391

Women in a nutshell

>Guy: Whaddya want in a man?

>Girl: whatever you got. So! I will pretend to want that for a while, then make up some arbitrary excuse so that I can leave or cheat when I get bored. I will also blame/disdain you for not giving me what I really want, even though I've been acting like everything was A-OK.
>>
File: tyson.png (355 KB, 475x355) Image search: [Google]
tyson.png
355 KB, 475x355
>>29592301
>>29592881
>>29592900
>>29593145

Look at Mike Tyson. He was 5'10, insanely short for a heavyweight where most of his opponents were 6'+ and 200+ lbs and had a reach of 72" which is also short for boxing when most heavyweights had 80"+ of reach. Most of these guys were trying to dance around him and punch, stick and jab. He'd just get up real close on their inside and throw huge uppercuts and hooks. He knocked out many opponents within the first round
>>
>>29587391
the one that comes with being attractive
>>
To me,every guy that looks decent and has a good sense of humor is atractive to me.
>>
>>29592396
>BUT LIFE DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT
but life IN CURRENT SOCIO-ECONOMIC SYSTEM doesn't work like that

Fixed there for you.

Keep in mind what would compel someone to actually mistreat someone else. Usually it is done for profit, any kind of gain, maybe just to show off power.

People with healthy relationships in stable position in life that grants them safe existence don't resort to crime. Crime is an issue of economy and society, not some personal choice. That is why penalties for crime rarely work, they do not deal with the cause of crime, only deal with the results.
>>
>>29589005
Surely you must not be able to comprehend the meaning of the word "stoic". Perhaps you saw it on a School of Life video and thought it sounded cool.
>>
>>29591921
Out of curiousity post a pic of yourself u can blur the face or whatever. I've never seen a female 6' or more IRL
>>
>>29587391
>is passionate about hobbies he performs
>shows dominant and positive body language
>is not afraid to make mistake and continue with his work
>accepts his short-comings and knows when to apologize
>doesnt shy away from physical contact with girls (it's very unattractive when he does all the talking but doesnt even try to touch me)
>confident in his opinions but capable of accepting different viewpoints
>has stable character whenever it's being gloomy guy or prankster.
>doesnt shy away from responsibilities and willing to provide if needed
>isnt not jealous about me going to the party without him
>>
"Confidence" accirding to women = high status, older than her, rich, attractive.
>>
>>29595132
>>isnt not jealous about me going to the party without him
hahaha, i see where you're going.
>>
>>29595132

10/10 (You)
>>
>>29595432
>hahaha, i see where you're going.
>not having trust in gf/bf
How do you think relationships work? On magic dust? If you cant trust, you dont deserve to share your life.
>>
>>29594680
utter shit
Where I'm from crime is done for sport. You think a Jock kicks a outcast into the locker because of the economy? It's because brutality is a hobby for some people and it pays because society rewards it (women get wet for example).
>>
>>29595469
>you dont deserve to share your life.
Yeah probably not, especially with sluts like you.
>>
File: 1463950155290.jpg (163 KB, 571x807) Image search: [Google]
1463950155290.jpg
163 KB, 571x807
>>29591990
>>29592396
>>29592481
>>29592920
>>29592956
>>29593030
>>29594778
You all fit the
>Not self-hating of bad traits nor unaware or in denial of them

All these are perfectly reasonable traits. In a matter of fact, this should be a checklist if you want to work towards being a NORMAL person. If you lack more than 2-3 of these traits then you're probably an outcast
>>
>>29596258
the "NORMAL" gave it away
>>
>Confidence in his his path in life
>Confidence that things will be okay
>Confidence they are attractive
>Confidence in their social lives, IE being cool and somewhat unattached, not a clingy piece of shit
>>
>>29589005
All the left is right
All the black is white
All the fast was slow
All the loose is tight
All the heat is snow
All the high was low
All the grief is fun
All the, all the rain is sun
>>
Women look for men that are in control of themselves and their own emotions.
This is why stoicism is masculine and attractive. They want to make sure that under pressure and stress her man will not shit his pants and run away or do something stupid.
>>
>>29589529
Damn if I ever get a gf I'd want her to be like you
>>
File: leadership.jpg (67 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
leadership.jpg
67 KB, 720x720
>>29589005
the first one is satisfactory everything is just a cringy teenager fantasy.

Probably a tranny too

All you need to seem confident, is to have a goal that you relentlessly follow.

Some people's goals are pride, love, money, etc
Off course some people might not like your goals
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.