[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies pretend their lives are so bad, they are sooo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: asdafa.jpg (71 KB, 707x500) Image search: [Google]
asdafa.jpg
71 KB, 707x500
Why do normies pretend their lives are so bad, they are sooo depressed, then they whip around and shove you into the dirt like you aren't even human?

I also hate how they are sad for one day, and then they're "depressed". Yeah, totally man, you are sad for one day, better diagnose yourself with a serious mental illness.

I've got wet eyes and shit listening to music every night for well over a year. It takes me 1-2 hours to get to sleep, and I still doubt a diagnosis.

Normies are so delusional, it pisses me off.
>>
>>29587250
The most retarded part is that they act surprised when school shootings or suicides happen.

What else did you expect from outcasting someone, but also denying them any time they tell you something is wrong? Why would they even seek help? All anyone ever did was laugh in their face.
>>
>>29587250
>they are sooo depressed, then they whip around and shove you into the dirt like you aren't even human?
typical bully mentality, people bring down somebody to bring themselves back up.
>>
>>29587250
Just call them on it and see how suddenly they become the hottest shit that ever walked the earth.
>Normie fucks post about how they're depressed and how they have no to trust and how everyone left them.
>the next day they pick on the kid with no friends and when he tries to get back at them they just laugh and keep telling him that he's a loser because he doesn't surrounds himself with total fucking bafoons like they are.
fucking normies REEEE
>>
>>29587250
>listening to music with wet eyes
>mild insomnia
Wah wah, i might be depressed wah wah wah
>>
>>29587250
They just want attention senpai.
>>
>>29587307
obviously there's more than that, but i'll save you the time, faggot
>>
>>29587250
every second person I know is "depressed", it really undermines the severity of the real thing
>>
>boo hoo I don't have a gf
>I'm so depressed normies cannot understand my suffering

Go back to tumblr already.
>>
>>29587250
I'm not sure what is better, crying myself to sleep, or just being an emotionless robot with no motivation.
>>
>>29587466
When you are 50 and suffer >tfw no gf your whole life and your parents no longer speak to you and you have no friends, the loneliness gets to you.
>>
>>29587499
If you reach 50 without ever having had a gf then something is wrong with you. You simply didn't try.
>>
>>29587523
But i did try.. and thats what makes it hurt all the more
>>
>>29587537
How many girls have you asked out? What have you done to improve your appearance and make yourself more attractive?
>>
>>29587250
You can't prove they're not depressed so it's an easy way to get attention. It's essentially the same as a robot faking schizophrenia for autismbux. Of course, schizophrenia is a lot harder to prove and a bigger deal
>>
>>29587523
ok
i really don't care whether i try or not
and you're right, something is wrong with me, i'm not normal.
>>
File: huhlookatthat.jpg (197 KB, 717x844) Image search: [Google]
huhlookatthat.jpg
197 KB, 717x844
>>29587655
>0
>absolutely nothing because i don't value appearance as much as normies do
>(and i just don't care anymore)

>>29587722
you can't even doubt them, because they'll lash back at you with "but anyone can be depressed!", "you don't know!" or, "its a serious thing you're not supposed to do that"

Of course, everybody knows they're faking. I assume.

Pic related is the roastie from last night, who beat up an autistic kid. Her facebook photos was literally dedicated to depression, along with those cancerous "I'm okay" pictures.
>>
File: ??.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
??.png
74 KB, 300x256
>>29587250
>I've got wet eyes and shit listening to music every night for well over a year. It takes me 1-2 hours to get to sleep, and I still doubt a diagnosis.
>>
File: feels.jpg (113 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
113 KB, 746x982
>>29588128
im retarded chill

that wasn't all, i just don't wanna fucking spew out my shit everywhere and say "ohhh please feel sorry for me ;_;" like a roastie. so instead of making it sound worse than it is i just keep most of it locked down.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.