[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reading books, watching tv, speaking with my family and coworkers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1461609661369.jpg (28 KB, 350x217) Image search: [Google]
1461609661369.jpg
28 KB, 350x217
Reading books, watching tv, speaking with my family and coworkers, it really makes you realize that a romantic relationship and/or sex are just simply a normal and expected part of a normal life in our society. It's like food and shelter in the first world.
And yet it seems to incredibly foreign to me, so distant. It makes me feel like they're some other species.
Even reading books with characters I in many ways can identify with, they don't seem to feel this incredible distance.
Fugg man
>>
>>29587129
>Even reading books with characters I in many ways can identify with, they don't seem to feel this incredible distance.
Because they're written by non-virgins. You're getting character-cucked.
>>
File: 1456001133565.jpg (88 KB, 502x623) Image search: [Google]
1456001133565.jpg
88 KB, 502x623
>>29587129
I know that feel. I live through other characters because my life is bland and boring. I wish i could have that passion like they do.
>>
>>29587129
>romance
It's all a big fat lie that has been shoved down our throats through every fucking media outlet on this planet (that includes books, movies, songs, what the fuck ever).
Don't fall for the emotion jew, fellow robot.
>>
>>29587129
I used to feel like this untill I was in an amazing relationship between the ages of 19 and 21.
I should have known I can't be in a relationship, I wish I'd never met the cunt

I know what it's like to be loved and wanted by a girl I love. I'd give anything to forget what it's like, knowing I'll probably be alone forever.

Anon, you should be happy that you don't know what you're missing. Not all of us have that luxury
>>
>>29587319
Not even talking about romance
>implying I read that shit
Fucking literature. I actually don't have a single proper figure to identify with, because they all seem to fail in this point.
>>
>>29587322
Yeah fuck that, you probably know as well as I do that words like that can never convince or satisfy.
Even the fact that you had the opportunity for a relationship shows puts miles between your situation and mine.
>>
>>29587344
It was all a meme,
I used to read Word Up! magazine
Salt-n-Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine
Hangin' pictures on my wall
Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl
But seriously tho, love doesn't exist - it's just a momentery feeling of lust overflowing your brain and nothing more.
>>
>>29587374
I didn't become more 'datable' by having that relationship. I as lucky enough to meet a girl online who was into me, and wanted to do her gap year in my country. Having an ex is worse than wahtever oneitis you're experiencing. I know that I, just like you or anyone else on thsi website, can be loved and wanted by a woman. It's nothing but failure on my part that's keeping me lonely. At least you can just blame everyone else, I know the only reason I'm alone is the bad choices I keep on making, and my autistic antisocial personality
>>
>>29587129
Iktf
"No longer human" is actually the biggest fucking bullshit tbqh. That guy is just a normalfag with some mental disease.
>>
>>29587446
>whatever oneitis you're experiencing
You really don't get it, do you? I don't even feel like I'm the same species as the rest of humanity. Having an oneitis as my problem would be a luxury.
>At least you can just blame everyone else
I don't though. I don't blame anyone really.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.