[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bullying robots for being fat When will normies leave? Being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1447992967892.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1447992967892.gif
14 KB, 633x758
>Bullying robots for being fat
When will normies leave? Being an overweight male is the epitome of being unwanted.
>>
fatlord here, never touched a female and i'm now 19 years old.
Will this soon end ?
>>
>>29586806
you can always change, so, yes..
>>
>>29586806
>19

Lol no. People instinctively hate fat people. The ride never ends.
>>
>>29586806
>>29586779
Eat better, eat less, do some steady state cardio, lift weights, in general be more active. It's not hard.
>>
I hate fat fucks, you can easily lost weight. You just don't have any willpower
A manlet is doomed from birth.
>>
stop eating so much, fatties
>>
>>29586806
>fatlord
unless you're not >270 lbs, you're not fat
>>
>>29587091
>A manlet
5'8 manlet here, losing weight is easy as hell. I'm quite muscular from lifting weights all the time too.
>>
>>29587085
I assume most obese people are like me, lazy and unmotivated, so he should know he doesn't need to lift a finger. All he really needs to do is count calories. That means every single goddamn thing
>>
>>29587152
Being sedentary is still incredibly bad for you. Studies show that for every hour you're standing on your feet you burn around an extra 50 calories. It adds up.
>>
>>29587091
That is itself an excuse. They have the power, often they're just completely ignorant.

http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/2006/11/bigger-meal-more-we-underestimate-its-calories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYJrC3RTtgQ
>>
>>29587166
I'll move when I don't have so much weight to support :^)
>>
>>29586779
How about you lose some weight?
The difference between being born deformed/ugly and being fat is that the latter can be changed.

t.deformed and ugly but not fat
>>
G-guys I am 189 lbs and 5'10" do I have any chance ??
>>
>>29587202
Lazy cunt. It's really not hard. Chuck in your headphones, listen to some of your favourite music and go for a 4k walk. Baby steps.
>>29587240
Eat less, lift weights, go for walks, bike rides, swims, be more active in general.
>>
>>29587255
I used to prance around in the snow to this music. Good idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox7x9Zm06rI
>>
>>29586779
this is probably bait, at least I hope so. It's the easiest way to see if someone is a weak-minded loser. Personality-wise, it's the most unflattering "quality" ever. Losing fat is so fucking easy, if you can't even do that it's a sure sign you're not fit for life. You don't even have to go to the gym, just eat less you fucking lardasses.
>>
>>29587524
It's often a matter of ignorance. Studies show people massively underestimate the number of calories they consume.
>>
>>29586806

>women paying attention to you
>being fat

P I C K O N E

FATSHIT
A
THISTAS
S
H
I
THISTAF
>>
Has anyone here been fat their entire life? To someone who has never experienced it, it might seem easy as fuck to change, but when you literally do not know any other way of living, how exactly do you break out?

Making your children fat is akin to child abuse.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.