[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /hearing things/ here? >just going through my day >everything's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: sdf.jpg (34 KB, 607x341) Image search: [Google]
sdf.jpg
34 KB, 607x341
who /hearing things/ here?

>just going through my day
>everything's all normal
>suddenly
>I hear music
>sounds familiar
>can't remember where I heard it
>don't know where it's coming from
>look for the source
>realize it's coming from in my own head
>then it hits me
>it's the fucking TDKR plane scene background music
>>
That'a a big problem
For you
>>
>>29586647
Can some people hear things like that? I wish i had the imaginations. My schizotypal cousin says he hears weird things all of the time out of the blue just in his own head, like suddenly he hears soft banjo strings in the distance or an elephant trumpeting, while all i can do is poorly replay songs i hear on my ipod, mostly just the lyrics.
>>
>>29586698
It happens senpai. I've heard screaming, people calling my name, whispers. Outside voices that clearly are not my inner monologue, usually female.

I sorta understand why people bsck in the day would believe they hear god or something. No one really knew this shit was a disorder.
>>
>>29587461
Same here, I usually hear people talking/music right before I fall asleep. Not schizotypical though (I hope)
>>
Sometimes my mind kind of runs of with sounds, like I'm moving my leg and stop but the sound continues for a bit in my head. I think its just cause of boredom and being tired though.
>>
>>29586647
Schizoaffective here. My auditory Hallucinations are becoming more troubling. I hear my mom screaming my name and shit while I'm on my computer.
>>
Sometimes when I smoke weed I think I hear things, like the tv on in the other room or something, but I think its just an overactive imagination. Although once as I was walking to the bathroom after smoking I thought I heard one of my little brothers call my name, which turned into both of my little brothers whispering my name over and over again from upstairs somewhere, really freaked me out at the time cause I thought I was becoming schizophrenic.
>>
I always hear things after weed.
>>
>>29587597
Actually now that I think about it I did once come home back when I was in high school and I could hear my mum talking to my brother upstairs, when she came down and I asked her who else was home of my brothers she said it was just her. I've also had a few random moments of hearing someone say my name really close to my ear, when I know no one did.
>>
File: 1465917540858.jpg (90 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465917540858.jpg
90 KB, 640x640
>tfw you listen to a song so many times you can play it inside your head whenever you want to listen to it
>>
I'm convinced I'm stuck in a rift of some sort. My experiences are yoo vivid and coherent

>sitting alone on pc
>here static in ears
>start to see static everywhere
>walk to hallway
>everything is made from numbers and letters
>man in suit asks if I can read it
>attempt it
>he looks frantic and tells me to stop
>he evaporates from his fingertips and fades away
>>
>>29586647
I have no idea whether I'm hearing things or not. I heard growling one evening, even though I live in an area with no wild animals or dogs. I also heard a weird loud noise like someone sniffing really hard right next to me. I thought my brother was doing it but he didn't hear anything.

I used to hear voices as a kid so I'm worried
>>
>>29587513
Might also be from hppd now that I think about it.
>>
Please go to a dogtor
>>
>>29586689

baneposting should become a thing again. just like all the old youtube videos from 7-8 Years again
>>
>>29586647
It's too late anon, the memes are beginning to assume control of the host.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.