[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sit on the train >Minding my own business >Some asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: -03.jpg (23 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
-03.jpg
23 KB, 400x388
>sit on the train
>Minding my own business
>Some asian bitch sits in front of me
>plenty spots beside me
>but she picked RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME
>Have to move my legs and sit awkwardly because i'm tall

Why do norm shits always have to ruin my day? why choose to sit right in front of someone? fuck off and sit on another chair or stand.
>>
It cause she liked you anon
>>
>>29586086
She sat in front of you? Facing you or face down ass up?
>>
File: large.jpg (95 KB, 715x330) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
95 KB, 715x330
>>29586129
Picture related, me blue, her yellow.
>>
>>29586163
She was definitely sexually assaulting you on the train.
Are you all right?
>>
>>29586175
>Are you all right?

No
>>
>>29586163
Victoria?

Originale
>>
>>29586188
It will be all right. You have worth to society for who you are and what you do. Don't let some whore treat you like an object and debase the self-worth of your body or choice of transportation.
>>
>>29586253
Thank you based God

asdf
>>
>>29586163
You had an aisle seat, they're valuable. Probably had less to do with you and more with the easy access of the aisle.

But that roastie should know public transport has the principle of maximum distance:
>separate carriages
>different ends of the train
>separate seat cluster
>diagonals
>beside
>in front of
>>
>>29586163
Woah, that seating arrangement is weird as hell. But that Asian chick definitely wanted your penile tissue.
>>
You think that's bad? Try riding the amtrak and have weird chicks sit next to you, not say a single god damn word, and then proceed to fall asleep on your shoulder. I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING EXTRA PILLOW, YOU CUNT! REEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.