[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
robots a girl messaged me a picture of herself and deleted it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1462498420719.jpg (103 KB, 526x391) Image search: [Google]
1462498420719.jpg
103 KB, 526x391
robots a girl messaged me a picture of herself and deleted it instantly but I saw it and shes really pretty so i replied and told her shes cute and she said she would be back in 30 minutes. its been 20 minutes did i fuck up
>>
>>29586028
she sent it to the wrong person, she was trying to send it to chad
>>
>>29586051
well that sucks for me I guess, tbf though I would understand why she wouldn't want a relationship after I turned her down the first time
>>
>>29586084
>turned her down
>told her shes cute
do tell
>>
>>29586202
didn't know what she looked like and also didn't know her too well personally. Talked to her more and turns out shes a really likable person that I enjoy talking to.

She told me she loved me within the like first 5 weeks that we were talking to each other and I legitimately didn't even know she thought of me that way. Gave it a bit of time and started talking more and shes just really enjoyable to be around. Honestly the only reason I didn't immediately starting dating or w/e people do is because I didn't know her too well and wasn't aware of the fact that I was a loveable person. Honestly still don't know if I want to be in a relationship, what I do know is that I want to talk to her more. Is it weird to tell someone you're not super attracted to that they're cute?
>>
>>29586262
fhritp
pssht... nothing originel kid...
seriously sex first, feelings later
>>
Where is the picture now?
>>
>>29586318
>seriously sex first, feelings later
that's how you get diseases
>>
>>29586386
she deleted it like 3 seconds after
>>
>>29586489
3 seconds is enough to have that baby saved. Got to get on it, anon. Save first, admire later.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.