[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IF YOU WEREN'T ABUSED AS A CHILD YOU CAN'T BE A ROBOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: 1463039733850.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
1463039733850.gif
628 KB, 516x402
IF YOU WEREN'T ABUSED AS A CHILD YOU CAN'T BE A ROBOT
>>
If you were abused as a child you belong on tumblr/reddit
>>
File: 1466986881069.jpg (211 KB, 1856x2048) Image search: [Google]
1466986881069.jpg
211 KB, 1856x2048
>>29585941
if you were raped as a child you can't be a robot
>>
>>29585961
No, if you want to use your abuse for attention for the rest of your life that's where you belong
>>
I grew up with a father and mother, both around, they're still married 30+ years on.

But it wasn't like they really wanted kids, they never physically or mentally abused me, but they never did anything. They just got married + had kids, and then continued on with their own lives, never really going into a parental state.

My conversations with my parents are like those you'd have with acquaintances. They never taught me anything about life. No values or beliefs. I basically had to teach myself everything. They were good providers financially but provided zero emotional bonds.
>>
>>29586002
neglecting your children is also some kind of mental abuse anon.
>>
>>29585941
Is it abuse if you know you probably weren't abused but u still feel abused and suffer the same trauma, fictional or not the happening, effects are real
>>
>>29586075
>you probably weren't abused
ummmmm
>>
>>29586075
Some people convince themselves they weren't abused as a defense mechanism
>>
>>29586075
Depends. When I was like 16-20 I kept telling myself I wasn't abused and that I was just being a pussy. It was just another way to put myself down.
>>
>>29586099
I have no actual memory. Just a deep feeling like i was seriously harmed as a baby, molested sexually or not, i cant wrap my thumb around it
>>
File: really.png (225 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
really.png
225 KB, 330x330
>>29586075
>Is it abuse if you know you probably weren't abused
>>
>tfw forever tarnished, reduced cracked as a fresh egg in a field of blossoming chickens
>>
I had a dream where i was a baby again, paralyzed, couldnt move and i was being touched by my grandpa. But that never happened really did it?
>>
>>29586307
It could've, but a lot of people have memories of things that never really happened, and dreams can seem very real sometimes.

It could be what literally happened, or just a metaphor for you being afraid of your grandpa but wanting his affection.
>>
File: 1446148752571.jpg (22 KB, 336x369) Image search: [Google]
1446148752571.jpg
22 KB, 336x369
>>29586247
If you don't have any memories of it, nor even have any actual indicator of anything like that ever happening, then you literally have nothing holding you back. Your vague gut feeling is not enough to say that you were abused as a child, and the only reason you would ever want to say that to begin with is to use it as some kind of excuse or to receive attention.

By making such a claim you would also lessen the issues and pain real robots have had to suffer from actual abuse. You fucking disgust me.
>>
>>29585941
What about neglect though? I realize now that I was neglected because my parents pretty much never interacted with me at all. I've never been hugged by them as far as I can remember, and I was left alone for long periods of my childhood.
>>
>>29586430
Neglect is a form of abuse if it's intentional.
Unintentional neglect still fucks you up either way though.
>>
>>29586247

If you're circumcised, that's probably it.
>>
>>29586365
you're a complete retard. you fucking disgust me and should basically kiw yosef.
>>
>>29586430
>tfw mom got sick of my crying and was sick of taking care of me so she locked me in the bathroom for a few hours with the shower on until i shut up
>>
>>29586365
Whats your problem? Why are you filled with so much hate?
>>
im autistic and was abused emotionally and physically by my other and neglected by both parents.

feels exceptionally bad man.

i feel like im gonna be stunted forever.
>>
>>29586541
Where do you live now?
I was always curious about how autistic people get by in the world.
>>
>>29586567

i live with my uncle on his farm

>I was always curious about how autistic people get by in the world.

theres aspies (asswipes is what i call em) and they can function pretty well, almost as well as normies except for social stuff. to me aspies aren't autistic, just extreme introverts who happen to be assholes.

real autist such as myself, i dunno. theres another autist in my class at school and he just stares into space all day. im like that too but no where near as bad as him.

i dont really know how we "get by", i guess we burden out families and mooch off of them until we either end up homeless, offing ourselves or living off family inheritance. the latter is my best shot.
>>
>>29586611
I know in my area we have programs for mentally/physically disabled people to get some work experience and stuff.
Then again, you live on a farm. There's a lot of stuff on farms that you'd have no problem with. I'm assuming you do something like that though.
Good luck anon. At least you aren't severely autistic.
>>
>>29586541
>>29586611

i think about going postal sometimes (my whole life, who am i kidding) but i was cling to some hope ill turn my life around or something good will happen.

ive been treated like shit by family and every person in my age group for being autistic. that fuels the blood lust i guess.
>>
>>29586646

>I'm assuming you do something like that though.

nah, im at school nowadays.

>Good luck anon. At least you aren't severely autistic.

I was diagnosed as moderately autistic. Labels like mild, severe and high functioning feel pretty meaningless.
>>
>>29586710
Just be happy your only mildly autistic and not mildly retarded like my brother is from an infection in the womb.
>>
>>29586646

i think the worst thing about all of it is when i became old enough to learn empathy and theory of mind properly and it hit me all at once how badly ive treated some people. so many horrible things ive done i cant take back.

i was cruel to my best friend before he died. its the only thing that can still make me cry from emotion.

i was also very violent as a kid, teenager and young adult so theres a lot of regret there too.

hurts a lot
>>
>>29586002
Same here. We get along well but I don't actually see them as parents. I Can't help but blame them for making me a cyborg that can't make connections beyond my immediate friend group.
>>
File: justfuckmyshitup.jpg (76 KB, 321x348) Image search: [Google]
justfuckmyshitup.jpg
76 KB, 321x348
>>29586729

at least if i was intellectually disabled i wouldn't realize how badly fucked iam.

i swear autism is the psychological equivalent of being unable to move at all but being fully aware at the same time.
>>
>>29585941
You aren't a "robot" though you're a boring average normal human being. Never forget that. We're all boring average people. You're not special at all.
>>
>>29586761
I dunno man, my brother is pretty retarded but he actually has a basic understanding that he is inferior, he tells me he feels dumb and he goes into these episodes where he violently scratches the top of his head until it bleeds.
>>
>>29585941
does verbal abuse count? Technically everyone was abused as a child because they had life imposed upon them
>>
>>29585941
Does seeing old naked hambeasts in childhood counts?
>>
>>29586897
When i was 5 i was living in germany ans i was watching power rangers at like 1am and i change the channel and theres naked ladies. I feel like there is a hole where my soul should be inside but theres none
>>
>>29586916
My story is a bit different but somehow similar. When i was 6 or 7, i had to cross nudist beach along the sea, i was with parents and i saw shitload of 40-50 y.o. naked monstrosities who were yelling at us (sure there was some fine ladies) but i had to look to other direction. I think that scarred me to even look at naked female body.
>>
>>29585941

Yea, you can faggot.

The fact that some people turned out to be Robots despite growing up in a stable, loving family is miles and bounds a sadder tale than the abused Robot one.

At least the abused Robots have a reason to suck at life.
>>
File: 1426435317349.jpg (34 KB, 303x297) Image search: [Google]
1426435317349.jpg
34 KB, 303x297
>Technically raped by a classmate in second grade
>Even though it messed me up for years I enjoyed it
>>
>>29587387
Was it a girl and are you a girl? Why did you enjoy it? How does a two year old rape?
>>
>>29587272
>The fact that some people turned out to be Robots despite growing up in a stable, loving family is miles and bounds a sadder tale than the abused Robot one.

>this is what normalscum actually believe
>>
>>29586646
whats the name of those programs? as you cans ee i need help
>>
>>29587408
The guy in the picture is a trap assboy it was probably a guy ramming his shit
>>
>>29587408
Both boys

Because I was a degenerate

He wasn't two, we were in second grade (in America) which translates to eight years old.
>>
if you were molested as a child you aren't a virgin therefore cannot be a robot.
>>
>>29585941
Almost every normie, robot, Chad or Stacy got abused someway back when they were a kid.
Dad apologized to me a few years ago for it, but back when my dad was on drugs I would get the shit beat out of me for stupid ass reasons since he also had PTSD from being a veteran and would get mood swings. An example would've where I took some of my dad's eggs, he found out, had me hold out my hands on a table, and beat them with a belt. He's not on drugs anymore, and told me that things like that would probably be the reason I'm pretty antisocial.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.