[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wipe after a poo >see blood on TP who else here /hemorrhoids/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1427453834714.png (51 KB, 602x565) Image search: [Google]
1427453834714.png
51 KB, 602x565
>wipe after a poo
>see blood on TP

who else here /hemorrhoids/?
>>
File: 1465993658645.jpg (36 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1465993658645.jpg
36 KB, 420x420
OP you need to use your fingers or soft TP.
>>
>>29585877
>My ass always bleeds after I poo
Do I have a hemorrhoid?
>>
>>29585877
Yeah me too dude. I got a referral from my GP the other day to get a small camera put in my anus. Too slack and scared to do it though. I'll just assume its hemorrhoids and not ass cancer.
>>
>>29585931
Is it light colored or dark colored blood?
>>
>>29585948
It's called colonoscopy. Women and childs are doing it on a daily basis, and so should you you big baby.

It's the best way to see if you have cancer, or a minima see if you have polyps that could be potentially dangerous for your health.

It's not painful per se, but the required preparation is annoying because you will have to eat non-residual food for the previous three days (read no grains and shit like that that stick to the colon) and drink around 4 L of mixture that will give you mad diarrhea, in order to fully clean your colon. Once your shit looks like water, you're basically done.

The exam itself is nothing compared to the preparation. They put a tube in your ass and it's over in 15-20 minutes.
>>
>>29586148
>the dark and light blood myth

It helps determining where the blood could potentially come from but that's about it. You should worry for "light" colored blood in your shits the same way you would worry for dark colored blood. Having blood in your shit is a sign that you should visit your doc asap.
>>
>>29585948
How old are you ?

Colonoscopy referral is rare in young patients. Especially if you're healthy, read not fat as fatass.

That being said it's one of the best exam to see what the fuck is going on. Nothing come (yet) close.
>>
>>29586198
Light colored blood is more than likely from external hemorrhoids and should be no cause for alarm if he isn't ripping at them like a mad man
>>
File: SQUATPOO.png (295 KB, 977x333) Image search: [Google]
SQUATPOO.png
295 KB, 977x333
Humans were not meant to poop in chair sitting potion and it causes health problems.
>>
Had them really, really bad once in high school. Like so bad I had to sit on one ass cheek to keep from wailing in pain.

Had them again in college, but haven't had a flare up in about 3 or 4 years now.

Warm bath laying on my back helped the most, also Prep H.

I will say, though, my hemorrhoids never bled. Only time I ever bled was if I was dehydrated for a period of time so my shits came out too hard and would tear/cut my rectum.
>>
>>29586260
>is more than likely

I've seen and heard stories of cancers that started with "light colored blood" way too often.

Get.
Your.
Shit.
Checked.

It's not the end of the world. If anything the doc will just put a finger up your ass, prescribe you a cream and you're done.
>>
>>29586287
Had them so bad once that the whole water in the toilet bowl was light red.

I still don't know what the fuck was going on but it's pretty much gone now.
>>
>>29585877
I get this all the time. You're wiping too hard and need to get softer tp, go easy or shave your arsehole if it bothers you that much.
>>
>>29586284
The past 2 years i poopd squating and is great so far
>>
File: howtopoop.jpg (73 KB, 1136x830) Image search: [Google]
howtopoop.jpg
73 KB, 1136x830
>>29586284
>squat on top of the toilet
>slip while shitting
>fall off
>dislocate a vertebrae
>start shitting all over everything in shock and pain
>crawl across the floor howling in agony smearing shit everywhere to get to the the phone and call an amber lamps
try this instead
>>
Who the fuck is looking back after taking a shit
>>
>>29586373
Me. I even took a picture of every shit i took for a week with my phone. Not even joking.

Did that because i had diarrhea and wanted to show it's appearance (was weird as fuck) to the doc.
>>
File: 1457085398321.png (38 KB, 979x731) Image search: [Google]
1457085398321.png
38 KB, 979x731
>>29586177

That sounds worse than death desu.
>>
File: 1440446734693.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1440446734693.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>29586368

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh god, that killed me. Holy shit. 10/10. Thank you anon you just made my night.
>>
Lately i've been getting some blood in my shits, I think its down to having a small asshole. Literally hate having to take a shit because it feels like my ass is tearing apart so I just assume its just that.

desu
>>
>>29586177
I'm having one tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to spending tonight shitting for hours.
>>
Switch over to baby wipes. It will change how you clean your ass forever.
>>
>>29586284
but...... wouldn't your piss go all over the bathroom floor?

>>29586312
Just need fiber, anon. Grab yourself a box of FiberOne brownies from the grocery. Good af and will help you out.

>>29586368
top kek
>>
>>29586435
I can help you with that small asshole problem if you'd like, senpai. :*)
>>
>>29586405
It's not a pleasant experience but it's not the end of the world and more importantly it's nothing compared to a cancer. Absolutely fucking jack shit nothing.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.