[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET types
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1455637854998.png (1 MB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1455637854998.png
1 MB, 780x780
Which types of NEET do you think that exist? For me:

Normie NEET: By far the most common type, they're just normies that happen to not have a job. Typically living off parent/NEETbux, or off their partner. Living with their parents or partner. They're likely to be looking for a job.

/r9k/ NEET: Another common type, these NEETs typically either have a robot mindset or are failed normies that still strive to become something better. They have less interaction with the exterior world than normie NEETs for sure, with less healthy lifestyles. Typically living off parent/NEETbux. Typically living with their parents, but some live alone if their income is high enough. Not likely to be looking for a job.

Hikikomori NEET: A more drastic and rarer variant of the /r9k/ NEET, this type has completely given up on the exterior world and pretty much never leaves the house or maintains any social interaction with anyone, perhaps not even their parents. Very unhealthy lifestyles. Typically living off parent/NEETbux. Very likely to live with their parents. They never look for jobs.

Advanced NEET: A more successful and less parasitic type of NEET, these typically have some personal investments that give them a good passive income, and sometimes combine them with their parent/NEETbux to achieve a higher standard of living. They can still adapt some aspects of the robot/hikikomori mindsets, and are likely to spend their time teaching themselves worthwhile skills or maintaining healthy lifestyles. Can be found living with their parents or alone. No reason for them to find a job.

Rich NEET: So successful most probably won't consider them NEETs at all. They have ample enough personal investments that they're able to live on their own with no exterior assistance, and without having to work a single day in their lives. It's possible that they take advantage of this to maintain robot/hikikomori mindsets, but anything can be found. Good skillsets and healthy lifestyles are common.
>>
>>29585832

Hikikomori NEET master race
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29585832
This NEET who posts on /r9k/.
>>
>>29585832
I WANT MORE OF YOU FAGS TO RESPOND REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29586688
what do you want to talk about robo dojo?
>>
File: 1459067680098.jpg (130 KB, 608x1081) Image search: [Google]
1459067680098.jpg
130 KB, 608x1081
>Normie NEET
hope to get back on my feet soon
>>
>>29585832
You cant be a rich neet or you wouldnt qualify for gov assistance.

You can be a rich robot like elliot though.
>>
>>29587043
You can be rich, yet not in education, employment or training.
>>
advanced neet here ama
>>
If you are not a Hikikomori you don't belong on this board
>>
My days are filled with jerking off & crying what type of NEET am I?
>>
I was an r9k NEET then ascended to advanced NEET after several psychedelic trips which made me feel it's alright to b myself.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.