[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is euthanasia illegal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nqzfsyR9xX1uryk56o1_500.jpg (27 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqzfsyR9xX1uryk56o1_500.jpg
27 KB, 500x281
Do you guys think euthanasia is illegal because the cathedral knows that if it was legal tons of people (mostly men) would kill themselves because of how much life sucks. If all the wage-cucks and betas killed themselves society would collapse. Therefore the cathedral makes suicide taboo and bans it.
>>
>>29585669
I think normies are against it because once they see everyone killing themself their just world fallacy would collapse. Also without robots normies would become the bottom rung of the social ladder.
>>
The issue is that some people irrationally want to kill themselves, then reject their attempt later.

There are tons of people who kill themselves just because they fucked something up and think theres no fixing it, when in reality its a temporary problem.

People are worried that people will chose to die over frivolous reasons, instead of rational thought.
>>
its illegal because They think that people who feel suicidal are never of sound mind and thus can not make the decision to kill themselves. Suicidal people, according to this, do not *actually* want to kill themselves, its a misjudgement of their respective situation.
Legalizing euthanasia would cause a lot of deaths of people who do not want to die, so its wrong.

i personally disagree with all of this by the way, its just what They say.
>>
If robots killed themselves, the worst off normies would essentially take our place. They would have no one else to make fun of.

Capitalism also needs workers to sustain itself. We're practically government property. They want us to contribute to society, pay taxes, have children and such. If we're dead, they can't make money from us.
>>
>>29586049
Ok, but we as a society still deny suicide for those who suffer serious depression for years. Or those who have wanted to die for years.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.