[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If I just had someone who loved me and spent time with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 7.jpg (522 KB, 1480x921) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
522 KB, 1480x921
>If I just had someone who loved me and spent time with me that'd give me the motivation to change

It's not true, I got my first gf and I feel exactly the same as I did before.
>>
you have to change yourself

oreagno
>>
>>29585435
were you by chance always pretty normal
>>
>>29585516
Nope, NEET for 5+ years now, never had friends,never had a job
>>
>>29585435
If seen the very change in an old friend of mine, for the first time in his life he had someone he didn't want to disappoint under any circumstance.

unfortunately because of this we stopped doing drugs together and we subsequently drifted apart
>>
>>29585658
sex hasn't improved your mood at all?
companionship hasn't pushed you out of your comfort zone, and maybe gained a little bit from doing so?
her agreeing with your thoughts and the reassurance that someone out there actually cares about you hasn't given you a bit more confidence in yourself?
>>
>>29585658
how did you got a gf?
>>
It's the same old shit, yeah you got some dumb slut to bang occasionally big deal, nothing really changes.
>>
you dont love her or she doesnt love you
i dont care which one, you are full of shit
>>
>>29585724
>sex hasn't improved your mood at all?
In the moment it feels nice, but it has no lasting boost to my mood.

>companionship hasn't pushed you out of your comfort zone, and maybe gained a little bit from doing so?
A little bit, we go places I wouldn't go on my own and she encourages me to better myself but I don't feel an increase in motivation things are just easier to deal with.

>her agreeing with your thoughts and the reassurance that someone out there actually cares about you hasn't given you a bit more confidence in yourself?
A little bit, but nothing to write home about. I'm still a self concious, socially retarded sperg.
>>
>>29585435
I'm in the same boat as you OP. The only girl I've been with I dated for 4 years and I still didn't have the motivation to better myself.
>>
>>29585658
you're still a norman, go away
>>
>>29585435
Source on pic?'
oregano
>>
>>29585435
This. TFW gf won't just fix everything wrong with you and your life.
>>
>>29586508
Dunno, pulled it off google
>>
>>29586508
http://fairytailfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Zensaki_Harawara
>>
>>29586527
This was all I clung to, what do I do now?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.