[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw all women look like ugly men without makeup Why is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1466149073807.jpg (101 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
1466149073807.jpg
101 KB, 728x636
>tfw all women look like ugly men without makeup
Why is it like this? It's not fair.
>>
You're not looking at the right women then.
>>
>>29585396
lol a majority of women look worse than men without make up
it's because men have actually to solve their body issues instead of just painting over them.
>>
>>29585378
you're gay
originalo
>>
>>29586992
you might be onto something

hotsauce
>>
>>29586992
It's actually the fact that they use makeup in the first place that makes their skin bad. Apart from dark eye circles which are genetic
>>
>>29586992
It's because you're used to seeing women with makeup, so in contrast you think they look even uglier.
>>
>>29587451
Explains why white women age like shit.

>>29587472
I also have men and women who go natural as a reference, actually.
>>
>>29587585
Makeup tends to be pretty bad for your face/complexion, so even if a woman is going natural if she wore makeup before it'd probably fuck up her skin.
>>
>>29587585
They also age like shit because they don't have melanin, so the sun damages their skin way more than other races.
>>
>>29586992
How do you improve your eyes? Isn't that where most of the makeup goes?

In your case, you're probably just homosexual. You should be programmed to find a woman attractive even without makeup.

>>29587451
>>29587686
That was the case thirty years ago, nowadays most makeup is actually good for you unless you shop in China, India or America or some other shit country with no regulations.

Well, I'm pretty sure taping on eyelashes is still pretty bad.
>>
File: 1467043057918.png (270 KB, 794x433) Image search: [Google]
1467043057918.png
270 KB, 794x433
can someone please come execute me in my sleep?
these 4 Swedish women came into work.. i'm at tourism.
i wanted to off myself while simultaneously throwing my own corpse into a dumpster.
they were the most beautiful, blue eyed, bronze skin, blonde, they either had big tits or a coke bottle thick frame, i wanted to suicide.

can i just die now? even their mom was hot and she was like 50. fuck. being a man is suffering.
>>
My internet gf is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and she doesn't wear makeup.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.