[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be me > Had a oral test for my degree > Be in stress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1459598819-raye.jpg (27 KB, 526x460) Image search: [Google]
1459598819-raye.jpg
27 KB, 526x460
> be me
> Had a oral test for my degree
> Be in stress for that
> I thought it was with a PowerPoint so I did one
> In fact it was a simple oral exchange
> Get stressed
> So much stress and hate about myself that some tears was out in front of the fucking teacher
> I still managed the rest of the test (but not as good as it's needed)

Why am I a fucking weak idiot ? And how the hell can I change that please ?

I already lift, read many books want to start dancing and hypnosis, etc... I try to be a better me but I don't see any results
>>
>some tears was out in front of the fucking teacher

how many tears?
>>
>>29585391
Too much bro, almost crying. I hate my self so much god damn it
>>
>>29585419

why did you take it so seriously?
>>
Maybe you care too much about your performance?
>>
I always hated oral tests too. Sometimes I even used to try really hard and prepare every day for a week or more, and I would still get feedback saying I really needed to work on my presentation skills, whilst most people just read off a piece of paper in a fake "interesting" voice and still got higher grades than me.
>>
paranoia and insecurity. you need to have a stronger belief in what you are and what you stand for. read the words of jesus
>>
>>29585444

Ibecayse it's an important test for my degree. I'm French and here, without a college degree you can't have a decent job (by decent I mean something that can make you survive).

>>29585459

Certainly, When I was younger I swore to myself that I'll be someone that you can respect. Since that moment, I try hard every days. Maybe is the reason
>>
File: 1466843877649.png (951 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
1466843877649.png
951 KB, 1066x1600
>>29585524

nobody likes a fucking try hard senpai
>>
just don't prepare at all next time man, go YOL0 mode.

I need to do a presentation in China for some students, had 3 months to prepare and I got jack shit lol. they said they'll pay me money and I'm just like "fuck it f@m I'll do it later". my plane leaves in 4 days and I'm empty handed.
>>
>>29585474
Exactly ! Also it depends on how the teacher feel today or if he like you or note

>>29585551
What do you mean ?

>>29585498
Paranoia ? For insecurity you're absolutely right. Reading religious things will really help me ?
>>
>>29585597

I did this final year of high school, went up to do my speech with no material or preperation at all.

was shitting myself in a major way but it ended up being the highest mark i got that year.

the topic of the speech was: "How the internet can provide a more comfortable reality for some people"

kek
>>
File: 1467007490867.jpg (482 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1467007490867.jpg
482 KB, 1944x2592
>>29585615

>What do you mean ?

people can tell if someone is trying too hard and it is weird as fuck and unappealing to most people, mostly on a subconscious level.

so basically, just bee urself ^_^
>>
>>29585701
Alright, thanks for the advice dude.
Do you know where can I find/learn those kind of advices ?
>>
>>29585701
>bee ur self
>GET OFF 4CHIN NORMO >REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29585339
Ive got similar issues. Truth is theyll never go away. Thats why i smoke meth. My confidence is through the roof on meth, and i barely even feel emotions anymore thanks to meth. I feel like i super sharp robot man who can do the impossible.
>>
>Have to interact with other people
>The self loathing and shame hits so hard you start having a full-blown mental breakdown

This happens to me sometimes, too. Especially when a female shows interest in me and I can't play the social game. I want to suddenly start screaming nonsense so she'll literally run away, and the interaction can be over.
>>
>>29587054
That sounds like a realistic longterm solution with no severe potential side effects. Where can I get some meth?
>>
>>29587096
If you dose right the side effects are extremely minimal, keep the dosage right, never binge, you can use meth daily for the rest of your life. You can get some from the deepweb or by asking your friendly neighborhood weed dealer if he's got a connect.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.