[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>working night shift in agribusiness >got drunk cuz its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>working night shift in agribusiness
>got drunk cuz its my birthday 25 years old and that's the only present I get
>don't know if or when I have to work tomorrow (today) because I have to wait for the boss to call me
>depends on the weather and if the crops (organic peas) are ready to process
>haven't had a day off in over a week and no time to do chores
>trash everywhere in my shitty apartment dirty dishes running out of clean clothes
>girl Im trying to be with is getting pissed cuz I have no time to see her

JUST
>>
>>29585266
Should have went to college faggot.
>>
damnit guys I don't need your pity but just remember any time you eat frozen peas a robot like me is just getting his life fucked up to bring those peas to your table
>>
>>29585313
enjoy your debt
>>
File: tumblr_nwefjjhxu01tg0ifso1_500.png (119 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwefjjhxu01tg0ifso1_500.png
119 KB, 500x375
>>29585266
i had some peas for dinner tonight, they were p good. thanks op
>>
>>29585409
t...thank you sir for enjoying our p...products

I wanted to buy a gun for myself for my birthday? a nice 12 gauge or 9mm? but at this point Im not sure I wouldn't just shoot myself with it. fug
>captcha is select the waterfalls
DON'T GO CHASIN WATERFALLS
JUSY STICK TO THE RIVERS AND THE LAKES THAT YOU'RE USED TO
>>
>>29585463
save that money and use it to gtfo your situation
>>
File: jews.png (92 KB, 758x383) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
92 KB, 758x383
>>29585338
>enjoy your "debt"
you realize college is free for those who ACTUALLY TRY during highschool?
>>
>>29585480
I got money mang
thousands
and my rent is cheap
but I need a new car
and this girl is getting all clingy with me and wants me to move in with her three towns over in a bigger city with more expensive rent when I live in farmtown right now when my lease is up in a few months and idk man shes alright but she will probably control my life and shit and she likes Bernie and Im MAGA but I keep it on the DL and fuck FUCK fuck being a white American man in the 21st century
>>
>>29585503
heh yeah let me just go 10 years into the past in my time machine here and redo highschool right? fuck off normalfag
>>
File: 1436531881939.jpg (44 KB, 538x960) Image search: [Google]
1436531881939.jpg
44 KB, 538x960
>>29585533
>poorcucks think THOUSANDS is a great number to have saved
>>29585556
>dumbfags ACTUALLY THINK doing well in school is for NORMAL FAGS
>dumbfags dont know how much financial aid they actually give out to students
>dumbfags are clueless that college is only 6k a year
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>29585582
if your life is so great and so much better than mine, theb what the fuck are you doing here on r9k white collar man?
>>
File: matt_damon.jpg (19 KB, 280x350) Image search: [Google]
matt_damon.jpg
19 KB, 280x350
>>29585621
because my college is fully paid for and thus I can afford to not work during the summer.
>>
tell me mr. fancy
what other purpose do you have here other than to kick us poor souls while we're down? do you get off by shitting on bluecollars and NEETS? you fucking sadist?
>>
>>29585650
>muh college
what's your degree? what value do you provide society?
>>
>>29585672
>mr.fancy
its called APPLYING YOURSELF during your highschool and college years. Tired of seeing the meme of "debt" and college is for rich folk
>>29585685
>pea farmer thinks he contributes to society enough to ask such a question
fuckin lmao

Im majoring in Math/Finance to be a quantitative analyst peaboy
>>
>>29585714
>quantitative analyst
ok. so just another pencil-pusher who moves imaginary numbers around on a spreadsheet and creates nothing of value.
>>
>ok. so just another pencil-pusher who moves imaginary numbers around on a spreadsheet and creates nothing of value.
wew lad, coming from a pea farmer

tell me, peaboy people in my field make 10x more than you do LITERALLY, if its nothing of value why is the pay worth 10 of you?
>>
>>29585752
also adding onto here >>29585781

you say in your OP your life is objectively shit, why are you clinging that youre making something of value especially since most people dont need pea's or even you for that matter?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.