[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Late Night Feels Bar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 30
File: 1446804068498.jpg (57 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
1446804068498.jpg
57 KB, 614x389
So you're here of all places tonight huh?

Well then Mr Anon, tell me about your woes while I fix you something to drink. What's it gonna be tonight?
>>
>>29585262
>it's 3am
>you're still on /r9k/

nope, I'n not going to live like this. A coffee, please bartender.
>>
>>29585262
Steel Reserve Pineapple please good sir.

Lots of stuff to do, but it is on hold for later. Even though I want to do it now. Taking a vacation from work in a few days. Will be nice and relaxing.
>>
>>29585262
I'll have a beer, and I'll lend my ear for any speakers.
>>
File: 1446646363769.png (171 KB, 207x461) Image search: [Google]
1446646363769.png
171 KB, 207x461
>>29585278
A coffee this late at night? Things must be rough. Life just has some low roads Sir, you're probably going through one now. It'll get better in time I'm sure.

Milk in that coffee? How many sugars?

>>29585317
Nice and cold, straight from the ice for you.

It's good to take care of yourself every now and again. Your work can wait for after the vacation. where you off to Mr?
>>
File: 1458275839915.jpg (312 KB, 2048x1418) Image search: [Google]
1458275839915.jpg
312 KB, 2048x1418
>>29585342
Fresh and golden. Always nice to help a person out I say.
>>
>>29585362
I'm taking a long comfy rail ride South. The train is a super liner, lots of leg room, temperature controls, double decker, a restaurant, and a nice viewing lounge deck. It will be C O M F Y.

Hit the ground and local Cuisine, in Cali I hear this is called In n' Out Burger. Also something called Old Town. Might pick up an antique Knick Knack. Take the rails North after having fun for a while.
>>
>>29585422
Going to San Diego? I recommend Balboa Park as well.
>>
You know where I can buy some coke? Fireworks? I am a maniac unlike all of these sad fucks and just want a little thrill.
>>
>>29585439
Sacramento.
Will have to try San Diego next time. It's like wrestling a wild hog to get time off though. I guess in this economy though, that is a good thing.

>Thanks for the Ice Cold drink
>>
>>29585467
>>29585362
>I'm already drunk enough I can't make complex posts.
>Thanks for the drink barkeep.
>>
>>29585467
I'm confused as to why anyone would go to Sacramento for vacation this time of year. It's only going to be 105 tomorrow though...congrats on the good job though. It's a bitch to get hours these days.

>>29585362
Thanks for the coffee. 2 cream, no sugar. Gonna keep it as bitter as my heart, bartender.
>>
File: 1447481110462.jpg (48 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1447481110462.jpg
48 KB, 640x427
>>29585422
Sounds like one hell of a time Mr Anonymous. How long's the trip gonna last? It's nice to hear a fellow with some happy stories every once in a while. It's a nice change here at the feels bar.

>>29585442
Can't say I do son, sorry. But if you're looking for a fun time then down town is the place. I know a fellow bartender there that's into some shady stuff you might be interested in

>>29585482
Any time son

>>29585510
Here you are Sir. 2 creams, no sugar. What's gotten your heart in such a knot?
>>
>>29585510
I also have some family business there. I just chose to chill on my way their. My temperature is literally 40 and under. It's going to be great, I can feel it. Thanks for the congrats. If only money could buy shit these days. Gotta rent a fucking tv before you own it.
>>
>>29585550
Not long enough, only 3 days. I lied to my boss though and got an extra day off. Really need time off right now. Was about to go crazy tonight, like I don't even know. Can't wait to kick it with family though. Going to see my adorable Nephew.
>>
>>29585569
>40 and under
You mean celsius, right? 40 Fahrenheit is a cold, cold day, and I live at the edge of the Sierra Nevadas

>>29585550
It's not in a knot. I'm just stagnant and it's making me a bit reckless. I just need to hunker down and stay focused, but I can't see a reason why I should care.
>>
>>29585262
Get me some hard whiskey. Course, it's not like I'm even able to drink anyway
>>
>>29585262
I'll take a white Russian.

Well, where the fuck do I start pal?

I got terribly drunk one night and had phonesex with my best friend who's the same gender as me. Turns out she doesn't like me but just wanted to fuck with me. Now I have some real bad homolust for her but she's a pretty terrible person. That, and I have a boyfriend.

I could go in detail but shit is just a long winding trail of bullshit that no one cares to hear so I'll tell it to ya straight. Don't fuck ya friends and don't mix sphagettios and vodka. Fucking disgusting.

So tell me, Mr.Bartender, any interesting tales to riddle a young lass like myself?
>>
I'll have a glass of milk please and thank you
>>
>>29585617
Fahrenheit. I belong in the far far north. If it isn't snowing or the morning grass isn't stiff from frozen dew. It's probably a beach day to me.
>>
>>29585656
Yeah, Sacramento may be a shock to you, anon. I live 150 or so miles east of there and it was over 100 degrees at 4500 feet above sea level yesterday, and getting hotter today.
>>
>>29585700
It will be, but it will be worth it, I can't stand another day of being in the same state.
>>
Rum and cola. Give me a girly, sweet rum if you have any, or the eastern bloc formaldehyde stuff.

I'm OK. My week off started yesterday, I got most of what I wanted to do done. I'm waiting on other people for the other shit; medication hasn't come through yet (waiting for a month now, reserves exhausted tomorrow, nurse claims two weeks without won't affect treatment) and motorcycle hasn't been transferred because I'm waiting on people on the other end of the country to do their paperwork.

All that's left is to wait. And that sucks.

I tried to organize a game group months after trying last time. I can't get a single person to come. Everyone's a flake.

I guess the trouble is once you spend enough time around idiots, even being alone seems nice. But then you finally get time alone, and you start wanting to be around people who aren't idiots. Can't get that one.

Whaddyagonnado. Guess it's video games and shitposting for life for me.
>>
>>29585759
Pretty much games for me too. Playing mostly Verdun right now. It's the way a shooter should be.
>>
>>29585262
>tfw you're out of alcohol to drown your sorrows
I'll have a Guinness, if you would be so kind.
>>
File: 1465219261875.jpg (57 KB, 1000x705) Image search: [Google]
1465219261875.jpg
57 KB, 1000x705
>>29585604
work's going so well lately hmm? What do you work as that so stressful Mr Anon?

>>29585617
I'm not sure what it is exactly but you sound like you've got things going real rough for you. Are you trying to straighten out your life perhaps?

>>29585618
Certainly Sir, hard whiskey straight from the bottle

>it's not like I'm even able to drink anyway
Why's that? If you don't mind me asking.

>>29585640
Coming right up Miss, just let me take care of this man's whiskey real quickly

The alcohol can really do that to you, I've seen the worst of it. The whole situation sounds like one big mess though. Maybe if you tried distancing yourself from her for a little while your homolust will disappear? Can't say I'm a fan of being unfaithful to your partner though. Maybe you should talk to him about it and see if he can help you.

>I could go in detail but shit is just a long winding trail of bullshit that no one cares to hear
Here at the Late NIght Feels Bar no sorrow is unimportant. Our ears are as open as our doors.

>any interesting tale to riddle a young lass like myself?
Oh I've been in this Job for many years, heard just about every story there is to hear. What kind of story you looking for young lady? One of love? Loss? Success? How about despair? I'v got plenty of those in my memory bank

>>29585652
Taking it easy tonight huh? Coming up soon.

>>29585759
Coming up soon sir, just need to take care of other orders first

Looks like you've got a whole heap of things on your mind mister.

>medication hasn't come through yet
Medication for what if you don't mind me asking?

>All that's left is to wait. And that sucks.
Waiting is better than stressing over work you have to do I always say. Take some time to relax.

>I can't get a single person to come.
More often than not it's hard to get people who aren't close to you to join in on some event. once one person ditches they all start to fall off

>Can't get that one.
Sometimes it's good to be picky. try it son
>>
File: 1440645387080.jpg (275 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1440645387080.jpg
275 KB, 720x720
>>29585640
Here's your white Russian Miss, sorry about the hold up

>>29585853
Coming right up sir. We won't run out of alcohol any time soon so we've got you covered
>>
>>29585857
>I'm not sure what it is exactly but you sound like you've got things going real rough for you. Are you trying to straighten out your life perhaps?
No, there's no life left to straighten, I just have to get used to the fact no one wants me for anything, and I need to get used to surviving on my Social Security.
>>
>>29585857
Flagship Deli, during a merger. A few days before the 4th and during Grad Nights. My shift is the dumping grounds for the entire departments problems.

>Something not getting done or going well?
>HEY ANON, I got a side job for you
>Anon, new policy, new policy, new policy
>Never repairs my fucking equipment
>Anon, why do you keep getting out late?

I'm down to using a wrench to turn on water and they are getting pissy cause I'm finishing everything but getting 15min over. They'll probably never do anything though because they can't find anybody else to do my job. My manager also considers me a kind of glue to my other coworkers, I make them think the place isn't so bad. It is though.
>>
File: 1457203536367.jpg (291 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1457203536367.jpg
291 KB, 1024x768
>>29585652
Standard glass of milk for the easy goer. Sorry about the hold up

>>29585882
I've always thought there was more to life than finding a cute girl to love you. How I see it is life is short and there's too much to experience besides the short hand sensation of love. There can be plenty of substitutes that are probably even better. Just have to work for them, which I'm sure you're struggling with ay? Motivation is hard to find
>>
>>29585925
Love? I don't give a fuck about love or the opposite sex. Cute girls are an impossibility, I'm old enough I should be taking care of >her children, but I'm not even useful for that.
I meant that no one would even want to take a risk on me by letting me work for them, or to be around them.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nm7427WR471qi8mfz.gif (963 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nm7427WR471qi8mfz.gif
963 KB, 300x250
This is the cutest thread I've seen in a long time. Keep up the good work Mr. Bartender
>>
Hi barkeep, I was here one or two nights ago.

I've realised that something can be perfect, but not last forever.
I've realised that there can be the right person at some point, even if they're not the right person.
I've realised that memories can be treasured for what they were, not for what they are.

Even if that all looks tumblr-tier, I have now reached a point of clarity after the most difficult time of my life. I'm moving on, I don't know where to, but I'm different now, and that's okay.
>>
>>29586087
I'm no barkeep, just want to congratulate you on moving on. Good things don't come to those who wait, but to those who persevere.
>>
>>29585857
>medication hasn't come through yet
>Medication for what if you don't mind me asking?
MS. It's not a problem, unless it is. Not medicating means it might become trouble, I've experienced it before.

>All that's left is to wait. And that sucks.
>Waiting is better than stressing over work you have to do I always say. Take some time to relax.
I like having options. Right now all I have is videogames, no choice.

>I can't get a single person to come.
>More often than not it's hard to get people who aren't close to you to join in on some event. once one person ditches they all start to fall off
True enough. I always thought having only a small circle was enough. Perhaps the normies are right to have a thousand acquaintances.

Look at that, the paperwork for my bike finally came through. Guess that's something I'll take care of now. Been nice with ya barkeep, have a good remaining shift.
>>
File: 1442097212478.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1442097212478.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
>>29585759
Rum and Cola, as girly as it gets. Apologies for the wait

>>29585918
A job that you hate doing isn't a job worth doing in my opinion, regardless of how much it pays. Now I know you might need the money but I can't imagine a life worse lived than one where you spend every day doing something you hate for hours on end. I know it's difficult, I really do, but maybe it's time to start looking for another job?

Always worth a shot for happiness sake, young sir.

>>29585950
ahh I see. Life's really been kicking you down hmm?

Well how I see it, you've got a few options here son.

1. You can learn and adapt to the life you have now and become happy with what you have. Of course, I understand it's way easier said than done but humans are malleable. They can grow and adapt to any situation and find comfort with any position they are in. I remember reading a few articles about how people who are extremely rich and people who are extremely poor are at the same levels of happiness because they adapt to accept what they have and love it. It explains why people who lose limbs or big assets can continue to live happy lives, because their brains are forced to adapt.

2. You can buckle down and put in a Herculean effort into bettering yourself, reading as many self help books as possible and taking as many steps to become better as you can. But don't get me wrong. I'm well aware of how difficult it can be to even think of something like that.This is the feels bar afterall, I know motivation is ridiculously hard to come across for some people but it's a do or die thing. If you ask me, the motivation to become better won't come by unless you have a purpose for doing something. Only then can you get motivation you need

3. Don't do anything at all. I know what robots are like,I get som can't physically bring themselves to better their lives. If that's how you honestly feel then that's how it is.It all depends on what YOU want.

>>29585971
I'll try my best
>>
>>29586185
I'm gonna hit two years before I think of moving on. It would look better on the resume. I also hear that the store director likes me, so I could transfer out whenever. The thing is, I know the deli. The quirks and in's and out's. It's home. Thanks Barkeep. Always good to visit this place. Gotta sleep though.
>>
>>29586185
the question is whether to go for option 1 or 2, and if I'm even capable of making that decision anymore.

If I go for 1 but I'm more capable than I think, I'm throwing away money and the happiness it can afford. If I go for 2 and I'm not capable enough, I'm throwing away time and exposing myself to another set of obstructions.
>>
File: 1445425764828.jpg (140 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
1445425764828.jpg
140 KB, 1280x842
>>29586087
Good on you for finding the clarity of mind you've been looking for Mr Anon. This is just the first step in finding the happiness that you've been longing for so long. Don't cling to hard to the past and focus on looking for greener pastures ahead. Maybe the next one with be THE right person, for the rest of you life. Here's to the best, Sir.

>>29586153
Although i'm not medical expect,I've heard MS can be some really bad trouble. Just take care of yourself alright Sir? We can't be losing valued customers like that.

>Right now all I have is videogames, no choice.
Are video games at least something you enjoy?
What else might you enjoy that you can work to?

>I always thought having only a small circle was enough. Perhaps the normies are right to have a thousand acquaintances.
The normies couldn't be more wrong. Even a single close friend is better than all the acquaintances in the world. You begin to feel empty. A feeling on longing for a genuine connection. You begin to crave a mutual depth with another person, any person. It just takes time to find that person

Farewell Sir, our doors are open any time your mind's in a haze

>>29586211
If that's how you want things to go then it's the only correct decision out there. Good luck son, and sleep well.

>>29586334
The thing is Sir, you're capable of doing anything. Everyone has unlimited potential, regardless of their background and history.

The question isn't if you're capable or not. The question is how much do you really want it? How much does it mean to you? If it really does mean a lot to you than being capable will come naturally, but it'll take a lot of time. A LOT of time.

But then again, you might not want it as much as you think you do. In which case you're better off with option 1

So ask yourself (and don't be honest with me, be honest with yourself) how much DO you want it?
>>
>>29586487
>how much does it mean to you?

I have no idea, and don't know how to answer the question or even if I should trust the answer in my head when I hear it. And on that, I think I'm sober enough for bed now. Thanks barkeep.
>>
>>29586518
Dwell on it for a while Sir. Put some honest thought into it then decide where you're going to go from there.

Sleep well Mr Anon.
>>
>turning 24 in a couple months

>dont have a single friend

>haven't had a friend in years

>the only people you talk to are your teachers and mother

what's it gonna be like when im older?
>>
File: 1438969402434.jpg (10 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
1438969402434.jpg
10 KB, 267x189
>>29586573
Well at this rate, unless you plan on making some kind of change, I can't really say it's going to be much more different. Maybe you won't have your teachers around but the job you're going to get with the degree you're getting may help you find friends.

Can I pour you something to drink, Sir?
>>
>>29586650
>Maybe you won't have your teachers around but the job you're going to get with the degree you're getting may help you find friends.

if im lucky. im afraid ill go through all this shit for the next 10 years and come up empty handed.

>Can I pour you something to drink, Sir?

Just a glass of squeezed lemon juice, please.

I'm gonna play a song on the Juke box, hope nobody minds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amwQytRNvEw
>>
File: 1466005689404.jpg (51 KB, 550x726) Image search: [Google]
1466005689404.jpg
51 KB, 550x726
>>29586671
>Im afraid ill go through all this shit for the next 10 years and come up empty handed
Even if you do, I've seen a lot of people with no one to talk to who are content with their solitude. I guess some people just develop a comfort in the loneliness after going through it for so long

Here's your drink, freshly squeezed from the best of today's stock. Quite the sour drink you're going for son.

>hope nobody minds.
It's just you and me for the moment Sir. Play whatever suits you.
>>
>>29586755
>Even if you do, I've seen a lot of people with no one to talk to who are content with their solitude. I guess some people just develop a comfort in the loneliness after going through it for so long

its definitely gotten that way as the years pass. i care less and less as time goes on but it still scares me to think that one that ill snap to my senses and realize its too late or something.

>Here's your drink, freshly squeezed from the best of today's stock. Quite the sour drink you're going for son.

Thanks man. I need it for my sore throat. I love the taste though.
>>
>>29586792
>it still scares me to think that one that ill snap to my senses and realise its too late or something.
Maybe you can get into life philosophy before that happens? A lot of great thinkers these days are alone but they're completely happy with it since they don't see any value in friendships/relationships of any kind. They're on a whole different mindset. I doubt you'd come to a realisation like that though
>>
3 Shots of Vodka in Cranberry Juice please Sir.

I've liked this girl on and off for a while.
Never really expected or wanted anything to happen just liked her. Pretty certain she doesn't like me that way, just friends.

Recently my she and one of my friends started talking, doing stuff in their table tennis team. He likes her, pretty certain she likes him.

It sucks because hes my mate so I want him to go for it but I like her so I don't want it to happen. I'd rather not like her but fuck, it's hard trying to cease those kinds of feelings for someone.
>>
>>29585262
Had my last exam just now and i dont know what ill be doing all summer
>>
>>29587079
Oh btw I'll have a jameson with mango juice on ice
>>
File: 1436531603407.jpg (29 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1436531603407.jpg
29 KB, 300x400
>>29587037
Here you are Sir, a vodka cranberry mix

I see where you're coming from. The thing is, if you're certain you have no chance with her then it might just be best to let your friend take the initiative. I understand that it's going to be really hard to watch the girl you like so much go for someone else. If I were you I would distance myself from her as much as I could until my feelings for her are gone. And if they get together I would probably distance myself from them (when they're together that is) all together. The feeling of jealousy would be too much

Maybe you could even try and find a different girl to distract yourself? It doesn't even have to be a girl you have a chance with, just someone to keep your mind off your two friends

>>29587079
>>29587110
Coming right up Sir.

How'd your exams go?
>>
Gimme a coke mate.
On my second day without alcohol, thankfully I don't feel as bad as I did yesterday.
>>
File: Snapchat-8444211522186365148.jpg (325 KB, 1080x1794) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8444211522186365148.jpg
325 KB, 1080x1794
>>29585262
Get me some fucking rum already...
>>
File: 1450161481786.jpg (33 KB, 560x640) Image search: [Google]
1450161481786.jpg
33 KB, 560x640
>>29587110
Jameson with tinged mango juice, on the rocks for our passing student.

>>29587212
Solid coke coming right up

Trying to quite alcohol are we? Why's that?

>>29587234
Will do Anon 53. Had a rough day?
>>
File: 1436981676828.jpg (177 KB, 575x575) Image search: [Google]
1436981676828.jpg
177 KB, 575x575
>>29587212
New bottle, straight from the icebox with a tinge of lime
>>
File: 1451961683319.jpg (218 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451961683319.jpg
218 KB, 600x600
>>29587234
Straight rum for our comfy Anon 53. Don't drink it all to quickly
>>
>>29587211
Thanks for the drink, it's wonderful.

I like that idea, I think I'm going to do my best to go about that.
>>
>>29587276
>>29587299
thank you sir

I'm not quitting per se, just need to limit what I have. I was drinking heavily everyday for a month straight and started to feel a pull towards the booze. I'm still young and alcoholism runs in the family, my uncle died from liver cancer because he drank every day, meanwhile my dad still drinks every day.

Feeling like you need a drink at age 20 is not healthy, so I'm trying to limit my intake, had the shakes and was sweating a lot yesterday
>>
>>29587276
Rough day? More like Rough 2 years. And it doesnt look like its going away anytime soon. Only getting worse.
>>
File: 1436037198345.jpg (9 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1436037198345.jpg
9 KB, 320x180
>>29587336
My pleasure. Good luck.

>>29587345
alcoholism can be one hell of a thing to deal with. I've seen my fair share of alcoholics come and go. Can't say they've been in the best shape. It's good that you're trying to limit yourself instead of flat out quit, that can put to much strain on a person and they just end up relapsing. It's great that you're willingly taking the initiative though. The first day is usually the hardest. It only gets easier from here

How long are the intervals you plan on taking between drinks? a week or two?

>>29587383
Oh my.... That does sound bad. Would you like to explain further? I'm here to listen
>>
It's too cold here, I want a Hot Choco Mr Bartender
>>
>>29587436
I just feel empty if Im honest. Empty and wanting to die. Doesnt help that current affairs are so uncertain that I have no idea whats ahead for me, let alone the world
>>
>>29587436
to be honest I'm not sure, maybe 3 days a week I don't drink.

I just want it so I don't feel like shit when I don't drink, maybe this won't be enough time between it but we'll see
>>
File: Irish_chav.jpg (54 KB, 347x520) Image search: [Google]
Irish_chav.jpg
54 KB, 347x520
Give me a guiness or ill tell me mam you touched me innit
>>
>>29585640
jesus you emo's are crazy
>>
File: 1451654731357.jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451654731357.jpg
61 KB, 600x600
>>29587456
One hot Choco for the cold lad, extra marshmallows for extra comfy

>>29587470
I understand the feeling Sir, more than you might think. Although I've never fully seen dying as an option I completely understand why people would chose to die over trying to make things better. That's just my own philosophy though.

I don't want to pester but what current affairs might we be talking about?

>>29587502
It's best to ease into it. Maybe increase the time between drinks by 1 day after each drink? So next time do 4 days then 5 days and so on.

>>29587573
It's against policy to serve alcoholic beverages to minors. I'm sorry young Sir. We do have a wide array of non-alcoholic drinks if you'd like though?
>>
>>29587767
Brexit. Everything looks so uncertain around it Im regretting my vote. Doesnt help that its basicly shown that most of the country are uneducated retards.
>>
>>29587908
Ahhh I see. So I'm guessing you voted to stay right? Are you worried about job loss? Maybe something else? I'm not really from the UK so I can't really give a solid opinion on the whole matter. All I can tell you is that chances are, you'll probably find a way to deal with the waves as they come

And in regards to your depression, have you tried seeking professional help? I know it can be corny and most of the time they do nothing for you but it's better than not trying at all right?
>>
>>29587998
I voted to leave as a protest vote. I had no qualms with doing so because leave winning seemed so silly. My job should be safe but Im just worried at the state of the country as a whole by the end of this ordeal
>>
Hey Mr Bartender, it's nice you put the effort into keeping this place going

I'm just fucked cus I thought the loneliness would end by now, its almost 2 years since she left me and so far no luck replacing her. Why couldn't I have been born a Normie chad
>>
>>29588131
I doubt it can change too much. The people in the country will be the same regardless of if it's part of the EU or not so the country will stay the same.

But even still. Worrying about the future state of the country won't change anything, so wouldn't you rather be leisured than stressed out knowing that it won't matter either way? Since your job is safe and nothing you can do will stop the waves from coming then you may as well just let them come and don't resist you know what I mean?

>>29588227
My pleasure Sir, it's nice to lend and ear for those who need one.

Although I know you'd disagree, I feel like going to so much effort and putting yourself through so much trouble to find someone might not be worth the effort. but of course you'd disagree so I can give you some other advice. But let me ask one question first. Do you set many standards for yourself? Or would you settle for just about any girl? No matter how ugly/mean she is?

Would you like me to pour you something?
>>
>>29588445
I guess you're right Mr Jaded. Thanks. Mind getting me another rum? On the rocks this time.
>>
File: 1449996297360.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449996297360.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
>>29588592
A glass of rum on the rocks. This one's on the house Sir, for your troubles
>>
>>29585262

one sex on the beach please
>>
File: 1435996805268.jpg (143 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1435996805268.jpg
143 KB, 467x700
>>29588748
Sex on the beach for our passing anon. Nothing worrying you today Sir?
>>
Could i please get a chalice of milk?Thanks i dont drink bub.
>>
GIVE ME A PEE.... PFF HAHAHA.... A PEE PEE.... AHAHAHHAAHAHAH.... A PEE PEE POO POO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PEE PEE POO POO!!!
>>
>>29585262
A cup of Lady Grey tea with some milk, in china and a biscuit on the side. No sugar.

So I'm allowed to make up for an exam I missed and this may be the only shot I have to pass this course. If I don't I'll have to repeat the semester and I really don't want to do that.

Started doing body weight exercises and I also lift 3x a week (at best, usually I lift 1-2x and I don't even stick to the program so horrible gains.) I'm going to throw some cardio into the mix too. Lifting makes me feel like shit but the body weight exercises make me feel good for some reason.
>>
File: 1442103808982.jpg (2 MB, 2592x3456) Image search: [Google]
1442103808982.jpg
2 MB, 2592x3456
>>29588883
Unfortunately all our chalices are being cleaned at the moment. I can give you a large wine glass of milk if you'd like? They have the same shape and are drank the same way
>>
File: 1449046618657.jpg (100 KB, 980x552) Image search: [Google]
1449046618657.jpg
100 KB, 980x552
>>29588893
Plate of Chicken tenders for the young man. Mommy paid with your good boy points so don't worry about any payments
>>
File: nokkahuiluapustaja.jpg (37 KB, 666x527) Image search: [Google]
nokkahuiluapustaja.jpg
37 KB, 666x527
>>29589015
PEE PEE! PEEEEEE! THANK YOU MUMMY!! PEEPEEPEEPEOPIPIOIOO
>>
File: 1465277212604.jpg (250 KB, 570x499) Image search: [Google]
1465277212604.jpg
250 KB, 570x499
>>29588982
One cup of Lady Grey Tea with milk, 0 sugars and a biscut on the side

Oh my, when's the exam? Have you started studying for it yet?

If I were you I'd start with a casual strength training regime before you plan on making and muscle mass. The bar a few doors down the road called /fit feels sticky/ can help you with that. It's a really great collection of concise information for beginners of all sorts
>>
File: 0222001529.jpg (434 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
0222001529.jpg
434 KB, 2048x1536
I had to put my dog down last night. I had her since I was 9 (21 now). She was doing fine until this month when she had horrible diarrhea. We took her to the vet and the fecal and blood tests came back normal. Her condition kept getting worse to where she was very delirious so we took her back to the vet and the ultrasound revealed she had cancer all over the place. I took work off for the rest of the weeks and I've lost my appetite.
>>
>>29589145
Exam is in 3 days. Don't worry, I'll be able to study for it.

I actually started lifting around a year ago but there has been some underlying problems which have prevented me from keeping a good routine and eating properly (comfort food etc.) It's improving a whole lot though and the depression is slowly going away with the help of St John's Wort.
>>
File: so long jacky boy.png (2 MB, 1821x1010) Image search: [Google]
so long jacky boy.png
2 MB, 1821x1010
i feel a storm coming.
>>
>>29589152
I'm so sorry to hear that Sir...

As a man that's had multiple dogs of his own die as well I can empathize with you. Most people see a dog as a closer companion than any human ever could be and I see why you'd feel the same way. She looked like a beautiful dog. I can't really give you much advice apart from waiting. It'll take a long time and it won't be a fun journey but eventually, you'll feel accept the lose. Sooner or later. Just gotta wait it out.

I'm guessing you don't want a drink then?

>>29589219
Godspeed Mr Anon. Just don't let yourself procrastinate the days away or else you'll feel soul crushing regret and shame when you wake up on the morning of the exam.

Some people can even find working out to be therapeutic to depression. I don't know if you would but it can help them vent out any emotions in a physical manner.

What's the cause of your depression son?

>>29589229
How so?
>>
>>29588866

well i havent been in university for 3 months. everybody in my family thinks I am doing okay but i dont
>>
>>29589152
Damn shame Anon, did you do it yourself (assuming you have firearms available where you live), or did you take her to the vet? My Dog died young a few years ago, only had her for two years but she had a tumor and there was nothing to be done, she had a similar condition to yours, started going delusional, sitting staring at walls and whimpering, pissing and shitting all over the place. Shit's hard, especially when that little mutt seems to be your only companion.
>>
hold me, barkeep
>>
>>29589311
vet put her down, she died in my sister's and my arms
>>29589274
i dont need anything ive been sleeping all day
>>
Just tell me how to fix my life
>>
>>29589274
>What's the cause of your depression son?
Here's the kicker, no idea. I do not experience sadness, it's more avolition, apathy. and low energy. Even small things like brushing my teeth get difficult sometimes and it really does show too... Doesn't help at all.

It's entirely my fault of course, I have nothing to blame but myself. Needs to be fixed though.
>>
File: 1464529827793.jpg (702 KB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
1464529827793.jpg
702 KB, 3888x2592
A beer for every feeler here, on the house

>>29589288
What's troubling you Mr Anon?

>>29589326
Tell me your woes Anon

>>29589333
Good luck with your recovery Sir... The fist few days are always the hardest

>>29589351
Tell me what's wrong with your life?

>>29589358
You might find this useful to read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anhedonia

I've been living the life you describe for so long it's hard to remember the days I was happy. I don't even know what advice I can give you. If I knew some I wouldn't be living like this
>>
>>29589433
>I've been living the life you describe for so long it's hard to remember the days I was happy.

I do experience many positive emotions though, thank god. However it's the inability to move forward with my life that's the problem. I can't make progress with my goals. Shit sucks dude.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.