[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retarded shit that normies do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1455577519098.jpg (13 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1455577519098.jpg
13 KB, 250x237
Normies constantly make fun of us for being "losers", but now it's time to analyze retarded stuff that they do all the time.

>normies that consume poison such as alcohol or tobacco to fit in socially, waste insane amounts of money to maintain their habit with no regard for the future, saying that "you're gonna die from something" without realising that they'll suffer from painful chronic diseases and a slow death if they keep it up

>normies that allow themselves to become fat by not giving a single shit about nutrition or exercise, they don't even bother cooking at all and fill their mouths with fast food/processed shit, most of them will suffer and die in their 50s

>men that decide to marry a woman and inevitably get BTFO with a divorce after a few years, but many of them actually bother marrying other women after that divorce, which is extremely retarded especially if they're not rich to start with

There are probably many others, post them here.
>>
Many, or maybe even most normie things seem to be literal memes.
>>
>>29585209
>they waste their time posting all day on a Costa Rican toad wrestling forum
HAHAHAHHAHAA-wait
>>
>>29585308
t. normie pro
>>
File: 1464929436636.png (258 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1464929436636.png
258 KB, 500x351
>send nudes on fb
>send nudes on twatter
>send nudes on snapchat even after they released a message warning people that they see all snapchats
>send nudes thru text
>COMPLAIN WHEN THEY FIND OUT THEIR NUDES WERE SHARED
>>
You know how to cook and song just eat cheap fast food that's open 24 hours?

Sounds like someone has a

>life skill

GTFO normie scum OP
>>
>>29585209
Most important, they think life has value. No, you dweebs
>>
File: 1444530862906.jpg (24 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1444530862906.jpg
24 KB, 400x386
>>29585209
>normies will spend their entire life buying what their friends are buying, believing what the news tells them to believe, going on holiday just to post pictures on facebook and show other people how great their life is, and then die
>>
They watch videos of other people having sex and call us losers.
>>
>>29585209
>normies that allow themselves to become fat by not giving a single shit about nutrition or exercise, they don't even bother cooking at all and fill their mouths with fast food/processed shit, most of them will suffer and die in their 50s

But that's us anon
>>
>>29585368
>2016
>not being a healthy NEET

Seriously faggot?
>>
>>29585380
actually I am healthy but eating healthy is a normie thing. Robots don't give a shit when they die. It can't happen soon enough
>>
File: 1440482361426.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1440482361426.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>>29585367
>They watch videos of other people having sex and call us losers.
LMAO

This is a good one.

literal cucks
>>
>>29585392
>eating healthy is a normie thing
no, getting a coffee everyday and eating nothing but arthouse pastries and taco bell is a normie thing
>>
>>29585392
You do realise that the majority of normies have extremely unhealthy diet habits, right?
>>
>Normies are addicted to coffee
What reasons would a robot have to drink coffee?
>>
>Able to look natural in any social situation
They're hilarious
>>
File: potatoepepe.jpg (33 KB, 470x698) Image search: [Google]
potatoepepe.jpg
33 KB, 470x698
>>29585209

Kind of laughed at this a bit op,

>dont smoke and drink occasional but it seems to me that neets do both considerably more

>im a personal trainer and make your neetbux in a single day of work

>never getting married but have been in a computed and happy relationship for 4 years

Tell me more how not being independent is somehow better than make 6k/month and having virtually as much free time as neets all while having a nice vehicle and being able to afford vacations to exotic places every other month Im self employed and dont make any kike boss rich besides myself, have a qt /fit/ gf who is a law student.

Being a leech with a financially stagnant life is a laughable way to spend your existence.There is literally nothing a neet could say to me that would make me upset.

>pic related
>>
>>29585559
You look upset for some reason and most of what you're saying is irrelevant in this discussion, why are you bragging about your life here of all places if you're "successful"? Are you really that desperate for attention?

Anyway, enjoy the only (You) you'll be getting from me.
>>
>>29585605
it's funny that despite all the "success" the normie has, the NEET is still infinitely more self-assured in their lifestyle. proof once again that wealth doesn't breed happiness, but knowledge, especially of oneself, does
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.