[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU'RE NOT REAL ADMIT IT THIS ISNT REAL THE WHOLE WORLD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1430770999564.jpg (28 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1430770999564.jpg
28 KB, 680x583
YOU'RE NOT REAL ADMIT IT

THIS ISNT REAL

THE WHOLE WORLD IS JUST A DELUSION OR LONG-RUNNING ELABORATE RUSE TO TROLL ME

YOU'RE NOT REAL

ADMIT IT YOU FUCKS

TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH ALREADY AND WAKE ME UP FROM THIS LONG SHITTY NIGHTMARE
>>
TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH

PLEASE
>>
Why couldn't I realize it earlier, there is truly nothing more to life except for myself. I can't be sure if even this computer exists. I have always been alone from the beginning, this is my story so it would be only correct to end it as only I know
>>
File: 1489026680.jpg (90 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1489026680.jpg
90 KB, 1366x768
>>29585294
>this is my story
eiii senpai, this is our story
>>
>>29585054
But Anon, it's very funny and entertaining.
Please stay a little longer
>>
>>29585327
>eiii

spelling aside, this desu
>>
File: 1465390345860.png (136 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
1465390345860.png
136 KB, 500x477
Ah, he finally broke.

S O L I P S I S M
>>
>>29585054
Does it matter if reality is real if it's convincing enough? Our entire world as we know it is an illusion, based off of what our eyes think the light reflected back is. Many monitors are built with our inability to distinguish colors in mind
>>
>>29585054
Shhh anon, I'm sure your oneitis will eventually love you.
Stay a little longer
>>
If it feels so fake it might as well be so just do whatever you want
>>
>>29585054
I have a theory.
You there >>29585408
What if that whole giant energy sphere thing that was meant to put humans in a virtual world of constant happiness was actually a reality? But we let machines do all the work and we let humanity be reproduced through science and test tubes. The robots literally jerk us off while we are busy enjoying our virtual reality and impregnate women who don't feel a thing. Then they take the newborns and take care of them until they are old enough to be plugged in. The rest of us are just kept plugged into our little personal worlds of happiness. Only the higher up elites and important government officials are allowed to be truly awake so that they may oversee the machines and that everything runs smoothly. But as time advanced the system began to break down. What if the whole thing is starting to have glitches where we aren't put in worlds where we can be happy and experience whatever we wanted to? What if we're all here because or virtual realities are broken? Our realities are malfunctioning and refuse to give us happy lives. But its not all bad. Parts of the machine are so deteriorated from years of wear and tear that others have been tossed into nightmare realities. Or twisted hell like versions of reality. I think our virtual machines are bugged and put us all together in this generated reality and we are just unlucky to be here. It could be worse. You could be living in a world where the whole planet is Silent Hill. Or everyone becomes a talking pachinko machine.
>>
>>29585054
its funny cus everything we see, touch, feel and all the rest are senses processed by our brain. our brains are shit for those who dont know, literally everything we see is as our brain wants

nothing is real. we are all experiencing delusions daily, constantly.
we are forced to live in a delusion world by other delusionals, and we're the ones who are crazy?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.