[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the point of anything /r9k/? original
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1410781601250.jpg (14 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1410781601250.jpg
14 KB, 385x387
Whats the point of anything /r9k/?

original
>>
>>29584943
To drink the sweet nectar lovingly poured by a tame Samoan.
>>
>>29584943
The only purpose of life is that it ends
>>
>>29584943
there is none. do whatever makes you happy. if you find out that what you're doing no longer makes you happy, do something else that makes you happy.
>>
File: 33.jpg (1 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
1 MB, 2000x3000
>>29584943
Life's ONLY purpose it literally to procreate.
>>
That is irrelevant

My emotional state and life is all that matters
>>
Nothing, we just an intertwined mass of biological organs bound by chemical reactions.
>>
File: 1462412477111.jpg (410 KB, 2675x1620) Image search: [Google]
1462412477111.jpg
410 KB, 2675x1620
>>29584943
To interpret your own unique experience and decide for yourself the answer to that.
Only kidding, drown in an endless contemplation of the pointlessness of everything, almost everything in the world exists to make you feel like shit, embrace it.
>>
To beef it as hard as you possibly can. And by that I mean to turn this world and the collective consciousness into your own unique weapon and become stronger through it and destroy the false memes, insecurities and faggotries deeply embedded in your own mind and those in the minds of others. This twitter has some writing on beefin it that may guide you in your journey twitter.com/realavghomeboys
God speed anon
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.