[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>foolishly post my email in a /soc/ thread years ago >It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1466568656491.png (141 KB, 502x502) Image search: [Google]
1466568656491.png
141 KB, 502x502
>foolishly post my email in a /soc/ thread years ago
>It's the only search result thanks to board archives
>Forever panic that I'll have to change my primary email of someone ever even searches for it for any reason
>Learn yesterday fggts.jp went down with no backups
>Email address purged from the internet again

Feels good , reminder to never post your details online, also post similar feel good stories if you want
>>
>>29584874
Had the exact same thing happen with my Skype. Felt like I dodged a bullet when archive.moe tanked and a swath of posts several months wide was lost.
>>
>>29584874
I want Nico to be my gf.
>>
>not creating a throwaway email/skype

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>29585016
Normally I would, i wanted my dick zucked, and my dick did the thinking
>>
I have pictures of myself on a phone that I lost, along with other embarrassing stuff. It's a horrible feeling and it scares the fuck out of me, there is nothing I can do. Not knowing is the worst part.
>>
>>29585044
Were you naked in the pictures?
>>
File: 1457236844255.jpg (15 KB, 180x157) Image search: [Google]
1457236844255.jpg
15 KB, 180x157
>>29585087
Nope, I nearly took a picture of my dick but decided against it.
>>
>>29585044
wew lad

Are you fat, or good looking?
>>
man you people are paranoid

ive got full nudes and pictures with face in them all over this website
>>
>>29585121
thats cause youre a slut

some of us have some self respect
>>
>>29585103
Oh, good. I almost thought it was your phone I found at first.
>>
>>29585110
Average I guess, it was full of weeb shit.
>>
Its like how somehow someone got my phone number, even though i never posted it online or anything, so now i have to change my phone number
>>
>>29585121

Some of us actually have the tiniest amoiht of potential here, I guess that doesn't apply to you though
>>
>>29585177
nah ive got more potential than you

ive just been wasting it my whole life
>>
>>29585197
So, no potential left
>>
File: IMG10.jpg (59 KB, 482x642) Image search: [Google]
IMG10.jpg
59 KB, 482x642
>post naked pictures of myself all the time on 4chins
>at gym the next day
>workout buddy mentions that he saw the pic
>ohfuck.jpg
>huge sign of relief when he wasn't completely sure that it was me or not
>convinced him im not a degenerate and wouldnt post nudes on 4chan

jokes on me i guess
>>
>>29585275
Steve you faggot, I knew it was you!
>>
>>29585283

James i swear man, its not me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.