[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in the middle of fucking nowhere in Canada with free room,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 372x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 372x379
I live in the middle of fucking nowhere in Canada with free room, board and food for working on the farm I live at.

I need to make 400 dollars by August from the Internet somehow; what are some ideas?

I'm trying to get to New York City to have some fun for the first time. I'm always alone and sad.

I have a guitar I really love, but might sell at a pawnshop but other than that I'm not too sure.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>29584842
i live in NYC. have you done your research on how expensive everything is? you don't want to end up sucking dicks to get back home. what exactly do you plan on doing here?
>>
>free
>for working

anyways, if you love the guitar sentimentally, not just it works exactly how you want, I'd suggest selling it as only a plan B or C+.

and I bet you won't like nyc that much in the end anyways, just a guess
>>
>>29584866
I've saving up a big lump some. me and a partner will be road tripping to see all of the big spots in the US.

I'm really excited for Roswell even though I know it's a tourist trap.
>>
>>29584842
400 dollars will literally get you a hotel for 2 nights in the not nigger tier you're going to be murdered part of New York.

Good luck.
>>
>>29584901
It's the last part of the trip, we'll be going through many other places.

I hope I don't hate it! I want to try pizza
>>
>>29584957
We won't be staying long. Just seeing Empire State Building, the museum of natural history and the Statue of Liberty before heading north from there.
>>
>>29584842
>>>/trv/

now run along and fuck off you nigra
>>
>>29585079
This thread isn't about New York!!

I said I was wondering about how to make a few hundred dollars on the Internet.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.