[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you trust an 18+ black girl if she said she was a virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-06-24.png (120 KB, 284x505) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-24.png
120 KB, 284x505
Would you trust an 18+ black girl if she said she was a virgin?

I mean the odds of a black girl avoiding Uncles and Jamals throughout their entire life up to this point sounds fishy. It's like a Latina girl saying she never plans on having kids.
>>
its not like ill ever talk to a black girl so it doesnt really matter, does it?
>>
Only if she was Christian Nigerian/African immigrant (or the child of Christian Nigerian/African parents) 2bh
>>
>>29584535
In my society, I kinda would.
Black girls here from what I've deciphered feel unwanted or are bigoted against, and often end up in black-black relationships.
Which, in my community, results in finding a very few. And even then, it's aboriginal vs black vs islander.

At 20+ probably not, but 18, probably.
>>
>>29584535
Depends, if she's white washed, no. If she's ghetto, yes, because they wouldn't really care enough to lie about something like that.
>>
>>29584578
is right surprisingly. If she was 1st/2nd generation FOB, then I'd trust her. If she's LaJaMaKeisha then she can suck a dick up until she hiccup, and then get to the back of the line.
>>
>>29584625
>Which, in my community, results in finding a very few. And even then, it's aboriginal vs black vs islander.

Australia or Canada?
>>
>>29584625
>abos

Disgusting tbqh
>>
File: 2016-04-10 (8).png (271 KB, 679x509) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-10 (8).png
271 KB, 679x509
>tfw want big booty black gf but my small white dick will never satisfy her so I don't even bother
>>
>>29584535
I could believe it, they probably wouldn't count getting molested though
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.