[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw one of your close friends takes his own life He had just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: images.png (6 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6 KB, 205x246
>tfw one of your close friends takes his own life
He had just graduated high school with his whole life ahead of him, but followed through with no warning signs at all. I knew suicide was prevalent but never thought I had have to experience losing someone.
>>
>>29584461
he probably killed himself because of you
>>
File: 1462426271547.jpg (27 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
1462426271547.jpg
27 KB, 480x400
I could be a prick, but I'm just not in the mood today.
>>
>>29584461
Iktf my nigga.

Old HS friend of mine croaked due to opium overdose. We saw it coming but it still hit us hard when it actually happened.
>>
>you too now suspect this thread is a somewhat subtle attempt to discourage suicidal anons
>>
>>29584516
not really, I doubt most robots would have anyone that would care if they left, as he was more of a normalfag.
>>
greentext backstory? I'd like to peek into what his life was like
>>
>>29584555
i mostly lurk and haven't green texted before but I'll try, I want to talk to someone about it
>I met him in 4th grade playing little league baseball because we would both didn't care for it and wasted time hiding behind the dugout waiting for it to end
> he was more of a social outcast type like me when he went to the same school as me, as we were both into reading mango and pokemon tcg and stuff like that
>We even did First Lego League robotics together In 7th grade together
>He mentioned he hated his mom at that point, I suspect it was do to not wanting to be Mormon like her
>by the next year he was living with his dad and everything's all good, and goes to a different school
>but his dad's a crazy bastard and burns his house down beginning of my sophomore year
>he resides with a mutual friend from school and neighbor for the rest of that year, before being comfortable moving back in with his mom
>he was kind of shut in not interacting with anyone at the small parties at our mutual friends house
>moved back in with his mom at the end of that school year
> I only interact online with him at this point, never got my license
> it looked like he was on great terms, he was pretty popular at his new school too
>he was usually busy with work and shit when I asked to hangout with him, I would have to plan ahead which I'm awful at
>fast forward to this morning where I wake up with news that he took his own life, a few weeks after I contacted him to hang out again
>He left no suicide note, and I don't even know the method he used to follow through with it
>all I know he depressed about something that he never talked to anyone about
>I just wish I could see him again
>>
>>29584859
He hanged himself
>>
File: 3213.jpg (11 KB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
3213.jpg
11 KB, 350x240
Not a close friend but an aquiantance, but I knew Pekka Auvinen. When I found out what he did, shat bricks.

I live on a rez, so a lot of my firends off'd themselves. It destroyed a part of my heart and soul each time man, but people always forget about suicides unless they go for the high score. But i wont forget my fallen comrades! RIP
>>
File: 97689004739.jpg (31 KB, 316x340) Image search: [Google]
97689004739.jpg
31 KB, 316x340
>>29584859
>reading mango
>>
>>29584859
"Laugh, and the whole world laughs with you; cry, and you cry alone"
>>
>>29585057

What's a rez in Finland? Or is this just a copypasta?
>>
>>29585249
no I knew him online bro but I live in an american rez. I'm navajo
>>
>>29585287

Ah. How did you two know each other online? Got any interesting things to say about him?
>>
File: 1466387467011.png (14 KB, 616x535) Image search: [Google]
1466387467011.png
14 KB, 616x535
>>29584859
>have shitty life
>don't kill self
>life starts improving
>kill self
>>
>>29585403
it's because you're no happier even when things start going well and you see how much of a struggle the rest of your life is going to be, forever. i get it.
>>
>>29584461
He's in a better place now anon. its called anywhere but here
>>
>>29585403
>shitty life
>depressed
>life starts improving
>still depressed
this is why
>>
>>29585323

Found his naturalselector channel through The Amazing Atheist's rants on him. Talked to him and warned him his interest in l0lumbine could get him in some deep shit. Got interested in some of his videos so I watched a dozen or so, and left him more than a couple comments, talked back and forth on occasion. The communication lasted a month or two, a comment once every few days. This was probably exactly 9 years ago give or take a few months.

Well I didn't really look into his story at a researcher's level until a few years ago, as after s@ndy h00k happened It sparked a massive interest to me, to investigate the mentality of these types of ppl. Actually communicating with one always chills me to the bone to this day.
>>
>>29585529
what was he like? i read what he wrote (if the website had an accurate article) and it sounded like he was mainly an eric harris copycat in a lot of ways. did he talk much about columbine to you?
>>
File: auvinen-red.png (370 KB, 938x1024) Image search: [Google]
auvinen-red.png
370 KB, 938x1024
>>29585592

Well his english wasn't the best. I remember him being cool but edgy. First thing I said was that I wasn't attacking him but I just found out E&D had admirerers and was creeped by it. He defended himself in such a way that I was impressed, so I paid more attention to his channel.

Generally he was pessimistic and kind of a troll, but he was still cool. He probably would've been a /b/tard if he found the site back then.

I know he had a dozen or so friends on youtube (ppl who actually msged him frequently) and was semi-infamous after TAA did all those videos on him.

I wasnt even a friend, I just msged his ch / vids 6-8 times or whatever it was. It's been nearly a decade so my memory is fucked.
>>
>>29585710
>I just found out E&D had admirerers and was creeped by it
are you still creeped by it?

i think it's interesting that you were not into mass shooters/columbine but you sent him a message anyway. what motivated you to do that?

and what was interesting about SH to you that made you start to research more seriously? i read a lot about that myself. what did you conclude from your research?
>>
>>29585769
Nah I was like 13 back in 2007. I'm only disturbed by the new generation who worships those 2 fuckers (Columbiner whores). I could drive to CHS within a workday, or fly there in 40 mins.

I was extremely active / social on youtube (had 2k friends and 12k comments if you can believe it) and people are always fascinated by the macabre.

It was just simple curiosity, i wanted to get the full picture on why TAA was being such a fag to that guy.

Well I'm maybe 35 minute drive south of Colorado and even tho I'm on the rez Columbine was still extremely shocking to us down here as a lot of our more successful family members live up north. So we all lost or know someone who lost loved ones, or were directly affected by Columbine.

Then sandy hook happened, I already dropped out months before that shit went down.

I'll just say that I'm a very notable EDitor, and I put my research to use on the site to provide lulzy facts. But literally any of us could've ended up like Pekka if we were tormented enough, and allowed hatred and evil to nurture within our minds.

I accurately predicted there would be a massive rise in mass shootings back when I was still in school, one of the reasons I dropped out. (Though 60% of us round here do. I had a 3.5 GPA so do not assume I was a complete fool)
>>
>>29584461
>went through four instances of suicide
I don't feel anything anymore.
>>
>>29584461
He's happier now that has to feel any pain. You should be happy for him. Don't be a selfish prick and wish that he continued suffering.
>>
>>29584461
post your shitty, little sob story on reddit if you want attention
>>
He was an hero, to take that shot, to leave us all behind
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.