[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how paranoid are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Normie here, paranoid as fuck, I tape over all speakers in my house, i taped over my fire alarm, I take steps to make sure any girl i talk to isn't a serial killer, when i tell someone to meet me at a location im usually at a place where i can observe how and with who the person got there, I take showers with the lights off, I inspect all rooms i go to for hidden cameras, I use fake name for cabs, i only walk on the side of the streets where i can see cars pull up behind me ...

and i dont do drugs
>>
all the robots and neets here should be thankful they dont disassemble fire alarms to check for cameras >.>
>>
>I take steps to make sure any girl i talk to isn't a serial killer
How?
>>
Sometimes in public I visualize very vividly the most horrendous and awfully inhumane things I can just to check if anybody around me that'd happen to be able to read my thought would get a reaction outta that

Get on my level
>>
>>29584562
I make sure to casually ask where the general area of her house is soon as i start talking, to make sure that if i ever go anywhere to her "house" its in the general area she first specified. I say general area so its not to obvious
>>
File: THE DIGITS, BOSSU.jpg (70 KB, 338x500) Image search: [Google]
THE DIGITS, BOSSU.jpg
70 KB, 338x500
>>29584444
>those digits
>a thread about paranoia
It's almost too perfect, a fucking conspiracy.
>>
>>29584562
if im drinking with a girl, ill usually switch our drinks around and make up an excuse like "you gotta try this" and if she doesn't hesitate its usually fine, but if she hesitates and questions why its a bad sign
>>
>>29584444
My sister and some friends were staying the night in a hotel room once and ended up finding a spy cam hidden behind the little area where the tv receives signals from the remote.
>>
>>29584600
i actually dont believe most conspiracies, not even 9/11. But otherwise im fucked, i even ignored one of my best friends requests to hangout after i havent seen him in two years and he finally came to my town because i thought he had other motives to hang out with me
>>
>>29584623
yea, i usually tape the speakers and tv receivers, also all vents in the bathroom
>>
for the showering in the dark thing, i figured that it would cost too much for cameras to be on 24/7 so they had to be activated only when the lights are on
>>
>>29584567
ive checked lightbulbs for cameras inside them...
>>
who could possibly give a fuck about you?
>>
>>29584998
no one, i know no one does, thats the problem, i know theres a 99% chance theres nothing to any paranoia i have O_o
>>
>>29584408
I feel like I should let you know about the hidden cameras than go inside a motion sensor. Stay vigilant.
>>
>>29584622
They probably think you are trying to drug and rape them
>>
>>29584408
*teleports beside you*
Stop being so paranoid, OP. Just bee yourself.
*i was ur shadow teh whole time*
>>
>>29584833
How could a camera possibly function within the hot environment of a lightbulb ? The heat would break it down dummy
>>
Do you own any guns, OP? I have my AK sitting next to me loaded with 30 rounds of 7.62. It makes a world of difference in being comfy

>tfw no paranoid gf
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.