[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We rate our oneitis Pic related, my autistic oneitis who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1080x1080
ITT: We rate our oneitis

Pic related, my autistic oneitis who came out as a lesbian
>>
>>29584387
4/10 in normal lighting, 5-6/10 with makeup and tumblr filters. At least pick a decent girl to be autistic over god damn.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 534x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 534x960
Bumping with more of her
>>
>>29584387
>>29584844
spoiler this shit, please, my friend
>>
>>29584844
>>29584387
why do women ruin themselves this way.
>>
I wouldn't dare post her picture here.

Anyhow, I haven't spoken to her in 10 years. She's fatter and much less cute now than she was when we were 16 but I would still reject anyone for her.
>>
The one in the back, she extremely feminine mannerisms that make me literally melt. Too bad I'm a socially retarded manlet
>>
>>29584847
I swear, robots are the most hypocritical beings on earth. The girl isn't ugly at all. She looks completely normal and you're acting as if she's so hideously ugly that her face has to be spoilered. No wonder you're all virgin NEET losers with no friends at 25 and your parents hate you.
Post your face if you think you're so much better looking than her.
I'm not OP btw.
>>
>>29584920
another, she is a 10/10 in my irl book
>>
>>29584959
autism

originalkkjljqlk
>>
>>29584974
>>29584959
>>29584920
I'm gunna cum to her right now anon. I can imagine it on her tongue.
>>
File: Screenshot_79.png (7 KB, 523x128) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_79.png
7 KB, 523x128
>>29585018
how did that not give me a (you)
>>
>>29584387
Come on, the top middle pic is cute as balls. I dig fringes. But, short hair and the black goth shit with stockings is terrible.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.