[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys serious question, how do I become a NEET in Alberta/Ontario
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Flag_of_Canada.png (18 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Canada.png
18 KB, 1280x640
Hey guys serious question, how do I become a NEET in Alberta/Ontario Canada via government as opposed to parents? Life's too hard.
>>
go work on the oil rigs if albert ontario become a male whore and whore yerself out to 200 million billion fat women for 50 bucks a piece ;) lol
>>
Ontario anon reporting in. I too would like this information.
>>
This would be nice to know, an alternative to killing myself when my parents kick me out
>>
>>29584166
Just apply for walfare and say you're looking for work, at least thats how it works where I live
>>
>>29584166
>>29584376
>>29585109
Ontario NEET here. They just need a good reason as to why no other methods work. I detailed I lived in a small town that had no chance of getting a job as it was a seasonal thing, how I moved to wherever I am now for reason Y, and the job I planned to get fell through.
Say that you could live with family and not work, but that's making it harder and harder to get a job down the line
>>
>>29585109
Do you need to give any proof / show that you're looking for work to make it look more realistic? Or do you kind of just "Yeah, I'm looking for a job"
>>
I need this too. Jesus Christ it would be a miracle. I would cry for 100 dollars in my hands
>>
>>29585268
They don't ask for proof. Having a list of places you "applied to' helps
>>
>>29585149
Do you get enough money though? I thought you could only get like $600 / month. That doesn't seem like enough for rent + food + internet
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.