[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Robots, I've never bought an onahole before and I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: TOC101H_1.jpg (15 KB, 239x557) Image search: [Google]
TOC101H_1.jpg
15 KB, 239x557
Hey Robots, I've never bought an onahole before and I want to buy one yet I don't know which one's are good and bad. Can I get some help finding a good onahole that is normal sized and not a silicone ass?
>>
>>>/jp/onahole

They can tell you more than anyone here ever could.
>>
>>29583945
This one is regarded as closest to the real thing
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/lilith-uterus-masturbator/
also its gonna be a bit hard finding one that doesnt look like an ass, most japenese men love that body form on there onahole.
>>
>>29583945
Vaginal or oral or what type of orifice are you looking for?
>>
>>29584024
Probably vaginal seeing as it seems like it would feel better.
>>
>>29583997

ayylmao i LITERALLY just finished jerking off with this like 5 minutes ago. small world.

but yeah op check the jp thread they give decent advice. the uterus is bretty gud but sometimes i just go hard with it and bust in like 10 seconds
>>
>>29584050
You'd be surprised at how good oral ones could feel.

If you're going for your first onahole, I'd recommend experimenting with ones in the price range of 15-35 USD (w/o shipping). What's your dick size?
>>
>>29584085
I haven't measured in a while but I think at least 6 inches.
>>
Oh yea get this if you want to.
https://www.amazon.com/Sexbaby-Silicone-Realistic-Tongue-Masturbator/dp/B00VV58L40/ref=sr_1_19_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1467101675&sr=1-19&keywords=onahole
>>
>>29584118
Yeah, most onaholes should be fine for you, just try to find one with good materials so it doesn't rip on you. Also, when browsing, be sure to look at customer reviews and all that shit, as well as the anatomy of what you're sticking you're dick in. ESPECIALLY DO NOT get one that's too small for you, because it'll be destroyed in ~3 sessions (in my experience.)

Happy hunting, OP.
>>
File: 1325008129195.jpg (31 KB, 300x328) Image search: [Google]
1325008129195.jpg
31 KB, 300x328
>out of lube for onahole
>onatsuyu is about $17 on amazon
>about $10 in bank account
>mfw
>>
>>29584326
Just get some cheap lotion at a Walmart or something, it's the same shit for like four bucks in a small bottle
>>
>>29584340
Lotion is bad for onaholes.
>>
>>29584351
Seemed to be fine with mine when I had one, but it was more of a fleshlight-type thing than an onahole

IDK if they sell actual lube oil at the local general store
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.